Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Connection-Native Americans and Yesrael

VastLand

Just now, Piney said:

No, but I say nothing on here I cannot prove. No sense in arguing about it. Although my "change" is a Chris Angel Show and there is nothing supernatural about it.

Hey how do you tag someones name?

Just now, Blaye Otanka said:

Your opinion "smart" guy, but go down to Azteka, and see if they can heal you. I have seen blood clots taken from tissue with no incision. Your own statement is your Placebo affect though, if I may...

Maybe so, but arguing something you can't prove on a forum just starts a flame war.

• Like 2

Just now, Blaye Otanka said:

Hey how do you tag someones name?

Huh? I don't understand.

Just now, Piney said:

Maybe so, but arguing something you can't prove on a forum just starts a flame war.

I wanted to give him a seed I will not continually bicker.... <_<

:)

• Like 1

You said @bla     never mind, I figured it out thank you...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Your opinion "smart" guy, but go down to Azteka, and see if they can heal you. I have seen blood clots taken from tissue with no incision. Your own statement is your Placebo affect though, if I may...

What do you mean by taking blood clots from tissue with no incision.

Edited by danydandan

Just now, danydandan said:

What do you mean by taking blood clots taken from tissue with no incision.

What is confusing? I am sure you can figure out what I mean. You would not believe it ordinarily anyway... 

1 minute ago, Blaye Otanka said:

What is confusing? I am sure you can figure out what I mean. You would not believe it ordinarily anyway... 

I'm curious that's all. It's sounds like phychic surgery but I could be wrong

• Like 2

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

I'm curious that's all. It's sounds like phychic surgery but I could be wrong

That's what it is.

I had old Lakota friends say they witnessed it done by Yuwipi Wicasa but I never saw it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

That's what it is.

I had old Lakota friends say they witnessed it done by Yuwipi Wicasa but I never saw it. 

I'd be very interested in finding out A, how people knew they had a blood clot, B, how the clots were located by the healer.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I'd be very interested in finding out A, how people knew they had a blood clot, B, how the clots were located by the healer.

Me too. I only know the herbs to treat little problems and the psychology to banish "woo" and scare the pants off people. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

Me too. I only know the herbs to treat little problems and the psychology to banish "woo" and scare the pants off people. 

I wonder if anyone who believes in this stuff has actually gone to a healer with a broken leg or a gun shot. The healer would be debunked fairly fast.

• Like 1

There are a lot of people who are just thought, but for those who know there is something more, they Silence their minds and reduce the amount of Placebo lies.

The one with a mind of silence and still knows who they are, they have peace and peace is power. Think frequency and sound, and resonance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I wonder if anyone who believes in this stuff has actually gone to a healer with a broken leg or a gun shot. The healer would be debunked fairly fast.

My Uncle Grey Squirrel, our tribal Meteiinuu just pulls out the bullet with a hemostat  and sets the leg. He's not painless with the bullet treatment. Trust me I know. :wacko:

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Piney said:

The OP will never be a Wicasa Wakan.

Yeah, I feel that too.  Maybe if he gets sent back to zero in 30-40 years he stands a chance.  A lot of people want the magic, but they can't find it.

Blaye, I wish you well, but I can think of nothing more to say.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, danydandan said:

The power is called the palcebo effect. Miracles don't happen.

First you ask alot questions, Then you come back with this...Wow you really are a smart guy...Have a bit more respect than that geez....

Seemed to me you were curious about spiritual healing, now your an expert...Then again you wouldnt have said it if you didnt have proof surely...So I ask you wheres your proof that miracles dont happen? ..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hre2breal said:

First you ask alot questions, Then you come back with this...Wow you really are a smart guy...Have a bit more respect than that geez....

Seemed to me you were curious about spiritual healing, now your an expert...Then again you wouldnt have said it if you didnt have proof surely...So I ask you wheres your proof that miracles dont happen? ..

I was ,still, am curious about spiritual healing in terms of why people do it. Faith healing, acupuncture, etc has been debunked so many times it's illogical for people to keep doing it. It also appears the practitioners know what they are peddling doesn't work but will still take your money.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, danydandan said:

acupuncture

ASMR if anything, but I've never tried it.

48 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I was ,still, am curious about spiritual healing in terms of why people do it. Faith healing, acupuncture, etc has been debunked so many times it's illogical for people to keep doing it. It also appears the practitioners know what they are peddling doesn't work but will still take your money.

Is that your proof...Be prepared to back up what you say..That dont cut it..

Spiritual healing is a sacred practice to many native peoples all around the world, as for these fraudsters claiming to be something they are not well thats for them to answer too when the time comes..

This is not just one of those things my friend where you can throw a blanket over an call it sweet...Spiritual healing is real an very sacred an very powerful...Its just not readily available to everyone especially those whom doubt it from the get go....

I know its real an others do to..I am sorry you dont....Maybe one day though there is always hope...

Edited by Hre2breal
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

Spiritual healing is a sacred practice to many native peoples all around the world, as for these fraudters claiming to be something they are not well thats for them to answer too when the time comes..

This is not just one of those things my friend where you cant throw a blanket over an call it sweet...Spiritual healing is real an very sacred an very powerful...Its just not readily available to everyone especially those whom doubt it from the get go....

I know its real an others do to..I am sorry you dont....Maybe one day though there is always hope...

How many cases would you consider proof. I can and will give you a number of cases but I would think no matter how many I give you will tell me your faith healer is different.

I'm writing anything off, it would be awesome if it was true.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, danydandan said:

How many cases would you consider proof. I can and will give you a number of cases but I would think no matter how many I give you will tell me your faith healer is different.

I'm writing anything off, it would be awesome if it was true.

How many cases can you actually prove are fact is the question??

Im am speaking of native peoples spiritual healing here too by the way which is what the actual topic was...

It would be very interesting to know your knowledge on this subject...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

How many cases can you actually prove are fact is the question??

Im am speaking of native peoples spiritual healing here too by the way which is what the actual topic was...

It would be very interesting to know your knowledge on this subject...

I admittedly know very little about Native American spiritual healers. I was painting all faith healers with the same brush, which is probably wrong in some ways.

How ever there was a case in Germany I remember where a spiritual healer was arrested for mutilating women as part of a right of passage ceremony. I'll try and dig up more details. There was also a woman call Cowther that was debunked in Germany too as far as I can recall

• Like 3

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

I admittedly know very little about Native American spiritual healers. I was painting all faith healers with the same brush, which is probably wrong in some ways.

How ever there was a case in Germany I remember where a spiritual healer was arrested for mutilating women as part of a right of passage ceremony. I'll try and dig up more details. There was also a woman call Cowther that was debunked in Germany too as far as I can recall

There are many "plastic shaman" in Germany. It's one of the places AIM can't reach them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hre2breal said:

Spiritual healing is a sacred practice to many native peoples all around the world, as for these fraudsters claiming to be something they are not well thats for them to answer too when the time comes..

This is not just one of those things my friend where you can throw a blanket over an call it sweet...Spiritual healing is real an very sacred an very powerful...Its just not readily available to everyone especially those whom doubt it from the get go....

Hi Hre2breal

I would tend to think that for some people their maladies are rooted in unresolved emotional or psychological aspects and not actually a physical condition. Certain practices will give that person the means to feel healed, tjere were some doctors back home that got into trouble years ago for performing"surgeries" on patients that insisted that there was something wrong so the doctors gave them something to believe in, a scar.

When I was in high school a friend of mine lived in a boarding house and the last week of each month the lady would suffer all kinds of ailments but when the next months rent was paid she miraculously was healed till the end of the next month.

jmccr8

• Like 2

4 hours ago, danydandan said:

Yes I believe there to be alot of simular practices that do an have happened throughout the worrld..It is applauing in my view that such people pray on the vaulnerabilities of people seeking sometimes merely emotional stability but in all aspects of society throughout the world this behavior is present.It is a shame in this case however as it takes away the validity of a very real an powerful form of healing practiced in many native cultures including Maori my own people.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked