Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Connection-Native Americans and Yesrael

VastLand

18 minutes ago, Podo said:

1 + 1 = 2, unless you're using exceptionally large values of 1 B)

I can't believe I ever managed to become a programmer.

Absolute brilliance..:clap:

I can believe it for sure...:tu:

Edited by Hre2breal
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Podo said:

Math is hard.

Regardless, it doesn't change my point. Six thousand years is a drop in a bucket compared to the age of the language families of the New World, let alone the languages themselves.

Among the world's Oldest languages Sumerian is competitor for the top for mainstream science with Akkadian semetic among the oldest, and yet Paleo-Hebrew is still regarded among the list of world's oldest languages.

This means I have a level of respect for the language, and there is a higher value in it, then many modern forms of communication. I am not saying I disagree with your outlook on the "New World" languages, as they are perhaps the oldest, even older than Shumerian, though that would mean these languages are a pre-flood culture, which is now no longer mainstream science, but alternative science.

I agree with you, though please do not misunderstand me, I do not mean to be arrogant. I look at things humbly, and in terms of American Languages and Anthropology, I respect that these "experts" are qualified in many regards and that majority of what they say, depending on the subject, is true. Though I do not put my full trust in just anyone, as knowledge does not mean you are smart, there is Knowledge of lies, we can call that "Fool-dom", and knowledge of truth, we call that "Wisdom". Everybody is capable of accepting or denying either one of these types of knowledge. Many ideas accepted as fact from Anthropology are in fact theories with a sum of evidence for their thesis. For me, I notice a lot of the time, in terms of "Expert" theories on migration paths, they just do not align or coincide with Oral Traditions, more often than not. I give much trust to Oral History, and if Hopi says he went to the "land of the rising sun", I believe it. Which then means I do not believe we migrated from Siberia, but that we went to asia.

Anyhow, in regard to Language, an Anthropologist can be very right, and observant into the fact that much of a given language has a lineal link to a much more ancient language, and thus it can be older than another given language proposed. Yet, this does not discredit what we call "Loan Words" or "lingual assimilation" of a foreign language that worked it's way into another Lingual system. Just because most "Experts" all go along with the same theory does not mean that it is right, I believe the people we call Amateur (a person who engages in a pursuit on an unpaid basis.), are people who think in a different manner because they find their inspiration among higher forms of reasoning, rather than for "Monetary", "Corporate", or dogmatically mezmerized means. They think out of the box, and though an Anthropologist may be right about the given roots of specific words, and claiming the language appears to be primarily from a prior language of a given region, it is very possible they overlook, or misinterpret some of the evidence present. Which can be a result of stress, little time on the clock, or traditionally accepted, or even outdated theories. Anyone can come with a mind for truth using the skills of an Anthropologist, and sometimes the Amateur can even find odd words in odd places. It is not Arrogance, rather belief in yourself that you can have the skills to accomplish something.

What I have observed is that Generally within and around the borders of the USA in america, many tribal languages are not only related, and ancient, but many have "Loan Words", and some have "Assimilated Languages" from a foreign source. I have found what can be perceived as hebrew in North america, and it likely is. If you know anything about Semetic, then you do understand the significance in certain words, that in america exhibit the same meaning.

Edited by Blaye Otanka
Illegible mistakes
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Among the world's Oldest languages Sumerian is competitor for the top for mainstream science with Akkadian semetic among the oldest, and yet Paleo-Hebrew is still regarded among the list of world's oldest languages.

No, these are the oldest written languages. They aren't the oldest, they weren't even close to the first. Cite your sources or just admit that you're spouting random nonsense.

This means I have a level of respect for the language, and there is a higher value in it, then many modern forms of communication.

Your respect means nothing when you're making statements in defiance of the current body of evidence, yet providing nothing other than your own opinion to substantiate it.

I am not saying I disagree with your outlook on the "New World" languages, as they are perhaps the oldest, even older than Shumerian, though that would mean these languages are a pre-flood culture, which is now no longer mainstream science, but alternative science.

New World languages are easily older than Sumerian. We know they are older than Sumerian. Sumerian isn't that old. Your entire statement hinges on Sumerian being "the oldest" and it just isn't. Furthermore, there is no evidence of the flood happening, so that's another fallacy with your position.

I agree with you, though please do not misunderstand me, I do not mean to be arrogant. I look at things humbly, and in terms of American Languages and Anthropology, I respect that these "experts" are qualified in many regards and that majority of what they say, depending on the subject, is true. Though I do not put my full trust in just anyone, as knowledge does not mean you are smart, there is Knowledge of lies, we can call that "Fool-dom", and knowledge of truth, we call that "Wisdom". Everybody is capable of accepting or denying either one of these types of knowledge. Many ideas accepted as fact from Anthropology are in fact theories with a sum of evidence for their thesis. For me, I notice a lot of the time, in terms of "Expert" theories on migration paths, they just do not align or coincide with Oral Traditions, more often than not.

You say a lot of words, but don't really say anything.

I give much trust to Oral History, and if Hopi says he went to the "land of the rising sun", I believe it. Which then means I do not believe we migrated from Siberia, but that we went to asia.

Then you're deluded. We have anthropological, archaeological, and genetic proof of the Americas being peopled from eastern-asia Siberians. It also shows your complete misunderstanding of modern evolutionary history, because hominids all evolved in Africa.

Anyhow, in regard to Language, an Anthropologist can be very right, and observant into the fact that much of a given language has a lineal link to a much more ancient language, and thus it can be older than another given language proposed.

Anthropologists aren't linguists, or historical linguists. If an anthropologist disagrees with a linguist, the linguist can be presumed to be more qualified unless the anthropologist presents evidence on the contrary. So far you've presented nothing.

Yet, this does not discredit what we call "Loan Words" or "lingual assimilation" of a foreign language that worked it's way into another Lingual system. Just because most "Experts" all go along with the same theory does not mean that it is right, I believe the people we call Amateur (a person who engages in a pursuit on an unpaid basis.), are people who think in a different manner because they find their inspiration among higher forms of reasoning, rather than for "Monetary", "Corporate", or dogmatically mezmerized means.

Loan words and assimilation has nothing to do with the current discussion. Languages can absolutely loan words to each other, it's incredibly common. Multiple languages from different families can also create a sprachbund, such as is the case with West-Coast languages, despite the coastal natives speaking dozens of languages from up to five separate language families (Dene, Athabaskan, Salishan, Wakashan, Haida). You're not talking about that, though, you're screeching that you take amateurs more seriously than experts, which further shows that you don't care about evidence or proof.

They think out of the box, and though an Anthropologist may be right about the given roots of specific words, and claiming the language appears to be primarily from a prior language of a given region, it is very possible they overlook, or misinterpret some of the evidence present. Which can be a result of stress, little time on the clock, or traditionally accepted, or even outdated theories. Anyone can come with a mind for truth using the skills of an Anthropologist, and sometimes the Amateur can even find odd words in odd places. It is not Arrogance, rather belief in yourself that you can have the skills to accomplish something.

Neat. Where's your evidence? If you have none, then you have to admit that you're either lying or talking out of your ass.

What I have observed is that Generally within and around the borders of the USA in america, many tribal languages are not only related, and ancient, but many have "Loan Words", and some have "Assimilated Languages" from a foreign source. I have found what can be perceived as hebrew in North america, and it likely is. If you know anything about Semetic, then you do understand the significance in certain words, that in america exhibit the same meaning.

Yes, I do know about semitic languages, I studied them in university. They have no similarity to any New World languages. The sheer insanity of you trying to conflate semitic languages to North American languages is staggering, because North/South America has hundreds of language families that are entirely unrelated to each other. In some places they can create a sprachbund, which I've already mentioned, and you'd know about if you knew anything at all about linguistics.

Tell me, which New World languages do you speak fluently? Which languages have you extensively studied? Give me examples. Which grammars do you understand, and which families have you backtraced? You say a lot, but you don't establish anything at all. Start establishing yourself as something other as some arrogant preacher, give us your credentials.

Edited by Podo
  • Like 4

@Blaye Otanka   Just remember one point. Because I will not argue with a cuzzen because there is not enough of us to be fighting among ourselves as we keep on doing. Native Spirituality is personal and private. We do not have "Spiritual Leaders" we have "Spiritual Advisors" and we do not have "doctrine" we have "philosophy". If you keep that in mind you will learn and grow. Just stay away from the Newage and find real Native Wisdom Keepers to learn from. 

Cuuwewii

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Podo said:

No, these are the oldest written languages. They aren't the oldest, they weren't even close to the first. Cite your sources or just admit that you're spouting random nonsense.

28 minutes ago, Podo said:

New World languages are easily older than Sumerian. We know they are older than Sumerian. Sumerian isn't that old. Your entire statement hinges on Sumerian being "the oldest" and it just isn't. Furthermore, there is no evidence of the flood happening, so that's another fallacy with your position.

I never once said I disagreed with you in that the American languages are older, and my argument by my opinion is not hinged on Sumerian at all. 

Flood: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface :Under ground Ocean?

http://beginningandend.com/scientists-confirm-biblical-account-of-the-fountains-of-the-deep/ :"Fountains of the Deep"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths : much of World Flood accounts; I have read a few, Oral traditions of America included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiUhrNkRTzs :Hydroplate Theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cl3wBPrWF0 : Noah's boat found at Ararat?

Unfortunately I have no time to address the rest of your comments right now, perhaps I will get the chance another time. 

I hope you are not offended by me, I really am not being Arrogant.

Shaluwam

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

I never once said I disagreed with you in that the American languages are older, and my argument by my opinion is not hinged on Sumerian at all. 

Flood: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface :Under ground Ocean?

http://beginningandend.com/scientists-confirm-biblical-account-of-the-fountains-of-the-deep/ :"Fountains of the Deep"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths : much of World Flood accounts; I have read a few, Oral traditions of America included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiUhrNkRTzs :Hydroplate Theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cl3wBPrWF0 : Noah's boat found at Ararat?

Unfortunately I have no time to address the rest of your comments right now, perhaps I will get the chance another time. 

I hope you are not offended by me, I really am not being Arrogant.

Shaluwam

There were some major catastrophic glacier floods in North America. But they were localized

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missoula_Floods

ftp://ftp.marine.rutgers.edu/cool/SCI_TUES/Uxhupi_HSV.pdf

https://www.whoi.edu/oceanus/feature/the-great-flood-of-new-york

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonneville_flood

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Agassiz

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Piney said:

Just remember one point. Because I will not argue with a cuzzen because there is not enough of us to be fighting among ourselves as we keep on doing. Native Spirituality is personal and private. We do not have "Spiritual Leaders" we have "Spiritual Advisors" and we do not have "doctrine" we have "philosophy". If you keep that in mind you will learn and grow. Just stay away from the Newage and find real Native Wisdom Keepers to learn from. 

Cuuwewii

Double like.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Piney said:

Well in the links I gave, one should find that there is a lot of evidence for perhaps a meteor impact, and a break in the crust of the earth, allowing Salt water deposits to jut out of the fountains of the deep, which the velocity of the water eroded sedimentary rocks, and a lot of megalithic structures purported to be Pre-flood were buried in sediment. We also see a transition in the earth in which all life sort of shrunk, and may be due to Ecosystems of many plants dying off. 

This went on for years, and again the people lived with the ants. Finally Sotuknang sent Poqanghoya and Palongawhoya back to the poles to resume the normal rotation of the earth, and soon the ice melted and life returned. Sotuknang called the people up from their refuge, and he introduced them to the third world that he had made. Again he admonished the people to remember their Creator as they spread across the land. As they did so, they multiplied quickly, even more quickly than before, and soon they were living in large cities and developing into separate nations. With so many people and so many nations, soon there was war, and some of the nations made huge shields on which they could fly, and from these flying shields they attacked other cities. When Sotuknang saw all this war and destruction, he resolved to destroy this world quickly before it corrupted the few people who still remembered the Creator. He called on Spider Woman to gather those few and, along the shore, she placed each person with a little food in the hollow stem of a reed. When she had done this, Sotuknang let loose a flood that destroyed the warring cities and the world on which they lived.

Once the rocking of the waves ceased, Spider Woman unsealed the reeds so the people could see. They floated on the water for many days, looking for land, until finally they drifted to an island. On the island they built little reed boats and set sail again to the east. After drifting many days, they came to a larger island, and after many more days to an even larger island. They hoped that this would be the fourth world that Sótuknang had made for them, but Spider Woman assured them that they still had a long and hard journey ahead. They walked across this island and built rafts on the far side, and set sail to the east again. They came to a fourth and still larger island, but again they had to cross it on foot and then build more rafts to continue east. From this island, Spider Woman sent them on alone, and after many days they encountered a vast land. Its shores were so high that they could not find a place to land, and only by opening the doors in their heads did they know where to go to land.

When they finally got ashore, Sotuknang was there waiting for them. As they watched to the west, he made the islands that they had used like stepping stones disappear into the sea. He welcomed them to the fourth world, but he warned them that it was not as beautiful as the previous ones, and that life here would be harder, with heat and cold, and tall mountains and deep valleys. He sent them on their way to migrate across the wild new land in search of the homes for their respective clans. The clans were to migrate across the land to learn its ways, although some grew weak and stopped in the warm climates or rich lands along the way. The Hopi trekked and far and wide, and went through the cold and icy country to the north before finally settling in the arid lands between the Colorado River and Rio Grande River. They chose that place so that the hardship of their life would always remind them of their dependence on, and link to, their Creator.

http://www.gly.uga.edu/railsback/CS/CSFourCreations.html : Hopi

Long ago the world was filled with evil. Men and women lost respect for each other. The Creator was unhappy about this and decided to cause a great flood to purify the earth.

A man named Waynaboozhoo survived. He turned some floating sticks and a log into a raft for the animals and himself. They floated around for a full moon waiting for the water to go down. It didn't, so Waynaboozhoo decided to do something about it.

http://www.uwosh.edu/coehs/cmagproject/ethnomath/legend/legend9.htm : Ojibwe

http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/LakotaCreationMyth-Lakota.html : Lakota (they do not allow quoting)

Neben Manito rolled into the sea, and cried, "Revenge! Revenge!" Then all the assembled monsters of the deep rushed headlong after the slayer of their king. The prophet fled in consternation before the outraged creatures that hurled after him mountains of water, which swept down the forests like grass before the whirlwind. He continued to flee before the raging flood, but could find no dry land. In sore despair he then called upon the God of Heaven to save him, when there appeared before him a great canoe, in which were pairs of all kinds of land-beasts and birds, being rowed by a most beautiful maiden, who let down a rope and drew him up into the boat.

The flood raged on; but, though mountains of water were continually being hurled after the prophet, he was safe......

In his paw, however, was found a small quantity of earth, which the prophet rolled into a small ball, and tied to the neck of Ka-ke-gi (the raven), saying, "Go thou, and fly to and fro over the surface of the deep, that dry land may appear." The raven did so; the waters rolled away; the world resumed its former shape; and, in course of time, the maiden and prophet were united and repeopled the world.

http://ilhawaii.net/~stony/lore126.html : Ottawa

There is something to all this...

There is a Unique flood story in America, that states only four men and women survived, and this is the one(s) that is different form the Noah flood story totally in regard to people.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Podo said:

You say a lot of words, but don't really say anything.

I said something profound man, can you not see that. I explained why it is that I do not just believe the majority or the louder voices, but I examine with skepticism, because anyone can be wrong. I said if you pay attention to Oral Stories here in america, you will see that Anthropological theories that most accept as fact, are contrary to the people's memory and even bodies of evidence themselves.

21 hours ago, Podo said:

Your respect means nothing when you're making statements in defiance of the current body of evidence, yet providing nothing other than your own opinion to substantiate it.

It means a lot, it means I have an appreciation, this is to better understand presented evidence. 

20 hours ago, Podo said:

Then you're deluded. We have anthropological, archaeological, and genetic proof of the Americas being peopled from eastern-asia Siberians. It also shows your complete misunderstanding of modern evolutionary history, because hominids all evolved in Africa.

Early Hominids did adapt over time in Africa, though Science can never prove how Homo-sapiens made such a big leap to it's then, current status. There is a gap in the Fossil Evidence, and though some claim to have found the "Missing Link", there are hoaxes, and there is still a big gap. According to Oral Legends around the world, we started in a Garden among the gods of Antiquity, when they took a Primitive being and added their own Ad-mixture or image. Purpose being labor for gold, and to help save the gods. I already said, blind science does not have the answer, but Oral Story already told us the truth. 

Today we wonder where Asians came from, and where the Aryan's came from, who knew the symbol of the Swazi and migrated Nomadically, making the Indo-Iranean people. Hopi already told us "White Brother" went to the "Land of the rising sun". Let me ask you, where is the sun rising? East. We call that Oriental, and where did the Swazi come from? Hopi have known about it for ages.

https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/native-american-symbols/swastika-symbol.htm

I am not deluded, I just understand that the current department and study of science is severely separated or divided, segmented and limited. Why? because the thinkers and researchers are fueled by Corporate and monetary means. Departments are designed such that the bankers can fund or decline a member of staff, if they be controversial to mainstream dogma, or if they go along with the rest... The segments of study are seperated by domain from other departments and thus, men and women do not possess the skills of their full potential, but rather only a branch, which makes the scope of understanding the world around them a limited one. then the work has to be passed onto another feild of study, hoping they share the same view, and thoughts, Ideas, and theories are not adaptable in every case from Feild to feild, and thus the linear path of thought is cut of to different boxes. It is not flowing or straight forward in it's function, I am inclined to trust Amateurs, and Oral traditions more, and use these for my skepticism with Mainstream "Discovery".

21 hours ago, Podo said:

Anthropologists aren't linguists, or historical linguists. If an anthropologist disagrees with a linguist, the linguist can be presumed to be more qualified unless the anthropologist presents evidence on the contrary. So far you've presented nothing.

Is that not sad, that though people possess the ability of having the available skills of both fields, and yet many are limited in scope to a branch of understanding? There should be a community of "free thinkers" that are as a council, and debate the wisdom and logic of a scenario. Wait we had that in america? The current world's way of research is based off of Greek thought, and does not flow, but rather is divided. Though it is noted, the relationship between Linguists and the former. I know of some Amateur Anthropologists and there are linguists who are free of the corporate mind, and are aloud to ponder such evidences with the eye for higher inspiration such as truth. They have fulfilled explaining more unexplained circumstances and connected the dots of so many unknowns, that it is staggering, and yet their voice is little, and is not accepted by Mainstream people. Their inspiration is from a place of willing servitude, compassion, free thought, free time, love, joy, and truth, the mainstream is On the clock, deadline, funding, want money, and can not speak controversially, despite the mounds of evidence.

21 hours ago, Podo said:

Loan words and assimilation has nothing to do with the current discussion. Languages can absolutely loan words to each other, it's incredibly common. Multiple languages from different families can also create a sprachbund, such as is the case with West-Coast languages, despite the coastal natives speaking dozens of languages from up to five separate language families (Dene, Athabaskan, Salishan, Wakashan, Haida). You're not talking about that, though, you're screeching that you take amateurs more seriously than experts, which further shows that you don't care about evidence or proof.

Amateur: a person who engages in a pursuit, especially a sport, on an unpaid basis. <<< that is all Amateur means. Do I trust someone with a rope around their neck, which can be yanked when they are not doing what they are expected? For example, Corporate funding by International banks. No, I trust cleaner minds who's motivation is not to get paid, and are not manipulated by others. I still give credit to "Experts" and Mainstream, to a degree, but everything is discernment, and not gullibility. I have a passion for truth.

21 hours ago, Podo said:

Neat. Where's your evidence? If you have none, then you have to admit that you're either lying or talking out of your ass.

I am talking from experiance in my own search, I have seen enough to know there are words hiding in strange places, but I am neither lying or talking out of my ass. I am speaking from my heart, but you are angry or something. Are you native? because if you are, you are acting like wasichu Yo Ne Gi, they are loud angry misunderstanding pridous fools. My people are humble, and they are full of insight.

21 hours ago, Podo said:

Yes, I do know about semitic languages, I studied them in university. They have no similarity to any New World languages. The sheer insanity of you trying to conflate semitic languages to North American languages is staggering, because North/South America has hundreds of language families that are entirely unrelated to each other. In some places they can create a sprachbund, which I've already mentioned, and you'd know about if you knew anything at all about linguistics.

Tell me, which New World languages do you speak fluently? Which languages have you extensively studied? Give me examples. Which grammars do you understand, and which families have you backtraced? You say a lot, but you don't establish anything at all. Start establishing yourself as something other as some arrogant preacher, give us your credentials.

Preacher? :hmm: How do you not see a connection when you studied at a university? I have been studying the West Semetic, and have made a chart myself. The pronunciation and Dialect is found in the Americas of Ancient time, and some of the connection is hidden in honor songs. My concept of Assimilation is like "sprachbund", which is to say a language integrated with another, but "Sprachbund" sounds like a much larger scale. You could probably find evidence yourself if you honestly wanted to find it, first you would have to observe Hebrew and aramaic words and their roots... I have no credentials for the doubter, and that is fine, I am not looking to prove anything to a loud mouth, I will continue on happily without need. We call that Humility. If it be the will of the wind, you will see evidence from me. If you ask the divine to see something trutheful, you will see it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Well in the links I gave, one should find that there is a lot of evidence for perhaps a meteor impact, and a break in the crust of the earth, allowing Salt water deposits to jut out of the fountains of the deep, which the velocity of the water eroded sedimentary rocks, and a lot of megalithic structures purported to be Pre-flood were buried in sediment. We also see a transition in the earth in which all life sort of shrunk, and may be due to Ecosystems of many plants dying off. 

http://www.gly.uga.edu/railsback/CS/CSFourCreations.html : Hopi

http://www.uwosh.edu/coehs/cmagproject/ethnomath/legend/legend9.htm : Ojibwe

http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/LakotaCreationMyth-Lakota.html : Lakota (they do not allow quoting)

http://ilhawaii.net/~stony/lore126.html : Ottawa

There is something to all this...

There is a Unique flood story in America, that states only four men and women survived, and this is the one(s) that is different form the Noah flood story totally in regard to people.

The archaeology and linguistic evidence shows the Algic Peoples cut straight in half by the Lake Missoula Flood. Algonquians on one side Yurok-Wiyot on the other with all the flood evidence in between. 

The Meteor Theory was that it actually hit the Hudson Bay and busted the ice sheet up but that theory is still up in the air. I was out with a team looking for evidence when I worked with this one museum.  I was also with the same team that tracked the paths of the Lake Iroquois Flood. Which was probably the origin of the Siouian-Iroquoian  Flood Legend. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Piney said:

The archaeology and linguistic evidence shows the Algic Peoples cut straight in half by the Lake Missoula Flood. Algonquians on one side Yurok-Wiyot on the other with all the flood evidence in between. 

The Meteor Theory was that it actually hit the Hudson Bay and busted the ice sheet up but that theory is still up in the air. I was out with a team looking for evidence when I worked with this one museum.  I was also with the same team that tracked the paths of the Lake Iroquois Flood. Which was probably the origin of the Siouian-Iroquoian  Flood Legend. 

Interesting. I am glad that you shared this information. I do not discredit a worldwide flood, and I am noticing the similarity in theories, this information can still be helpful to the Historical spectrum. ^_^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Interesting. I am glad that you shared this information. I do not discredit a worldwide flood

I do,

but I also have a background in archaeology and geology and because I wasn't a superstitious knucklehead was always pegged for digs by different archaeology firms.

• Like 4

Superstitious: excessively credulous belief in and reverence for supernatural beings. Ya I would say that fits me to some degree, but not in a fearful way. 

There is much evidence for many of the worlds Megalithic structures being buried in sediment, and countless stories about the same or similar plot line(s), which means the early people remembered the same event, and many stories say it was the whole world, from their perspective. When you take into account the Hydroplate theory and the evidence for there actually being underground water stores that may be three times that of the ocean, in addition to the realization that in the deepest parts of oceans are literal fountains of Hot toxic water, and you see the evidence of mountains and Monolithic structures having major amounts of erosion, that it is possibly true. The Hebrews and Semetic people claim fountains of the deep shot out water, and this water rained from the clouds after it had evaporated, I.E. Book of Enoch1. So if the Ocean was drammatically smaller in the past, because much of the water was hidden within and under the crust, that these deep fountains were likely part of this flood phenomenon.

I have already linked much of what is mentioned here, and I am sure that if you look around yourself you should find more to back this claim.

• Like 1

Just now, Blaye Otanka said:

Superstitious: excessively credulous belief in and reverence for supernatural beings. Ya I would say that fits me to some degree, but not in a fearful way. 

I have already linked much of what is mentioned here, and I am sure that if you look around yourself you should find more to back this claim.

Let me reword that. I am not afraid of any bad woo when handling grave goods and medicine bundle burial sites.

The world wide flood is really bad science , really bad. The water trapped in the mantle cannot just spring up. only percolate really slowly. It's inside the rock itself in very tiny bubbles. Like the way water is entrapped in all limestones. Also there is no geological evidence for it. The only evidence is for localized floods. 

This was probably Noah's Flood

https://www.whoi.edu/oceanus/feature/noahs-not-so-big-flood

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blaye Otanka said:

There is much evidence for many of the worlds Megalithic structures being buried in sediment, and countless stories about the same or similar plot line(s), which means the early people remembered the same event, and many stories say it was the whole world, from their perspective. When you take into account the Hydroplate theory and the evidence for there actually being underground water stores that may be three times that of the ocean, in addition to the realization that in the deepest parts of oceans are literal fountains of Hot toxic water, and you see the evidence of mountains and Monolithic structures having major amounts of erosion, that it is possibly true. The Hebrews and Semetic people claim fountains of the deep shot out water, and this water rained from the clouds after it had evaporated, I.E. Book of Enoch1. So if the Ocean was drammatically smaller in the past, because much of the water was hidden within and under the crust, that these deep fountains were likely part of this flood phenomenon.

Where did all this water go after the flood? Did it simply go back into storage. What filled the waters place when it rose from the deep? Surely this process would centuries to happen?

There are many Neolithic tombs in Ireland dating well before this flood was supposed to occur, according to a number of people, around 4500 years ago. None of the tombs I have visited display any signing of sediment or water erosion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blaye Otanka said:

I said if you pay attention to Oral Stories here in america, you will see that Anthropological theories that most accept as fact, are contrary to the people's memory and even bodies of evidence themselves.

When dealing with deep time, the utilization of oral histories needs to be approached in an informed and judicious manner. The topic is hardly disregarded by professional researchers and has, in fact, been the subject of extensive academic and professional investigation and debate. The following two papers have been presented on these the pages quite some time ago and thus you are not likely familiar with them.

While the two authors approach the topic from somewhat different perspectives, close reading will also reveal certain commonalities in their respective positions. These papers may be rather different than your usual reading material. It would be suggested that you read each carefully, possibly more than once.

http://www.academicroom.com/article/ancient-history-new-world-integrating-oral-traditions-and-archaeological-record-deep-time

http://www.academicroom.com/article/archaeology-and-native-north-american-oral-traditions

Enjoy.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Swede said:

When dealing with deep time, the utilization of oral histories needs to be approached in an informed and judicious manner. The topic is hardly disregarded by professional researchers and has, in fact, been the subject of extensive academic and professional investigation and debate. The following two papers have been presented on these the pages quite some time ago and thus you are not likely familiar with them.

While the two authors approach the topic from somewhat different perspectives, close reading will also reveal certain commonalities in their respective positions. These papers may be rather different than your usual reading material. It would be suggested that you read each carefully, possibly more than once.

http://www.academicroom.com/article/ancient-history-new-world-integrating-oral-traditions-and-archaeological-record-deep-time

http://www.academicroom.com/article/archaeology-and-native-north-american-oral-traditions

Enjoy.

The whole "Grandfather Tribe" oral history of my people, the Lenape is completely bogus. The "Lenape" as a tribe did not exist until after contact and the Eastern Algonquians came to the Eastern Seaboard of the U.S. in 3 separate migrations from 3 different areas at 3 different times.

Southern New Jersey was the "smash together" of 2 of those migrations. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

The whole "Grandfather Tribe" oral history of my people, the Lenape is completely bogus. The "Lenape" as a tribe did not exist until after contact and the Eastern Algonquians came to the Eastern Seaboard of the U.S. in 3 separate migrations from 3 different areas at 3 different times.

Southern New Jersey was the "smash together" of 2 of those migrations. 

An excellent example. The sad reality, as you know, is that this "error" has been adopted by other Algonquian speaking groups and is considered to be "gospel".

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Swede said:

An excellent example. The sad reality, as you know, is that this "error" has been adopted by other Algonquian speaking groups and is considered to be "gospel".

The advantage though is that it does help with "woo". :tu:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Hi Blaye

There were 50 mega floods after the last ice age in N.America, the same thing happened in the Urals and much of Europe at about the same time so cultures all over the world would have flood stories that are not related. The one flood plain in the East U.S. that emptied into the Gulf of Mexico was 120 miles wide so the devistation would have been significant.

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
Bumpy ride
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Blaye

There were 50 mega floods after the last ice age in N.America, the same thing happened in the Urals and much of Europe at about the same time so cultures all over the world would have flood stories that are not related. The one flood plain in the East U.S. that emptied into the Gulf of Mexico was 120 miles wide so the deviation would have been significant.

jmccr8

Mississippi Alluvial Plain. That river had to be a beast at the end of the last glaciation. 

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

Mississippi Alluvial Plain. That river had to be a beast at the end of the last glaciation. 

Hi Piney

Like I'm all out of likes<_<.

Yes and I suspect that there has been a lot of archeological sites that have been lost due to the effects of the floods. Some of these floods were moving as much volume of all the rivers globally.

jmccr8

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Hi Piney

Like I'm all out of likes<_<.

Yes and I suspect that there has been a lot of archeological sites that have been lost due to the effects of the floods. Some of these floods were moving as much volume of all the rivers globally.

jmccr8

We only find Clovis stuff in areas not hit by flooding and nowhere near major rivers so that tells you something. They avoided rivers in that time period.

Proto-Algonquian was first spoken on the Columbia Plateau which is probably where half the Algic People fled when Lake Missoula blew out it's ice dam. The other half of the Algic group is small. Just the Yurok and Wiyot in California. 

I will note: 

On 3/24/2018 at 0:33 PM, Blaye Otanka said:

As they did so, they multiplied quickly, even more quickly than before, and soon they were living in large cities and developing into separate nations. With so many people and so many nations, soon there was war, and some of the nations made huge shields on which they could fly, and from these flying shields they attacked other cities. When Sotuknang saw all this war and destruction, he resolved to destroy this world quickly before it corrupted the few people who still remembered the Creator. He called on Spider Woman to gather those few and, along the shore, she placed each person with a little food in the hollow stem of a reed. When she had done this, Sotuknang let loose a flood that destroyed the warring cities and the world on which they lived.

Does this sound like only a local event?

https://www.cs.unc.edu/~plaisted/ce/flood.html

All that water had to come from somewhere, so ocean levels were about 400 feet lower than they are today. In essence, water that evaporated from the oceans fell as snow (which was compacted into glacial ice) rather than rain (which would flow back and replenish the oceans as it does now).

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/evidence-for-a-flood-102813115/

There is part of your answer @danydandan, what water did not subsist would had to have evaporated, submerged into the catacombs, and freezed as ice. Much of the water would have remained as the current Ocean levels, and the tectonic plates would have shifted, some jutting upward.
4439-jclq2x.gif

We can see that there are jutted continental land masses, and deep recesses for the oceans... The keen eye may even see Meteor strike zones in the crust, and that very large "baseball Stitch" like crack, especially on Maps.

The remains of "Noah's ship" on the slope of Mt. Lubar, or modern Ararat was accompanied by large anchor stones with the depiction of his family on board...

noahs_ark12.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cl3wBPrWF0&t=2s

There is disagreement in the idea that Ararat is the region for which Noah touched down on dry land, though the Hebrews say that he did in fact touch down in the region of Ararat, on Mount Lubar in Northwest fertile crescent, among the mountains. E.G. Book of Jubilee. 

small-page-1.jpg

These are what we call Deep Sea Hot, Toxic water Vents. Closest concrete thing to "Fountains of the Deep", which may have been more widely known before the Sea levels permanently extremely rose...

World wide flood is my theory and I am sticking to it. =D

Edited by Blaye Otanka
Corrected Contradictory statement.

• The topic was locked