Jump to content
Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Mystery 'Cotswold cat shaver' strikes again

35 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

OverSword

What is with this pervert?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly

Oh dear, what I "could" say... But won't

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty

Putin. <_<

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

What is with this pervert?

The thrill of the purr-fect crime?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

I love the caption under the cat pic:

Quote

Is someone deliberately shaving cats?

Well, I doubt very much if they are shaving themselves, or each other!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lightly said:

Oh dear, what I "could" say... But won't

Would it have anything to do with the Welsh Rhyming Slang word  "Milford"?

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt221

"Is someone deliberately shaving cats"

I doubt it accidental 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt221
1 minute ago, acute said:

Would it have anything to do with the  Welsh Rhyming Slang word "Milford"?

Or John Craven

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiff
1 hour ago, lightly said:

Oh dear, what I "could" say... But won't

Yeah, I thought very carefully and decided not to as well :D

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam

Are the cats actually harmed, does not appear so? Seems someone has a fetish for cat fur....home it does not progress to anything bigger, like humans. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

Stop lowering the tone, or you may incur the wrath of Auntie Weej and her eyebrow-raising skills: :huh:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt221
1 minute ago, acute said:

Stop lowering the tone, or you may incur the wrath of Auntie Weej and her eyebrow-raising skills: :huh:

Well ll somebody had to do so I thought why not me then I thought best not

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LV-426

Oh man... this thread is a potential hotbed for double entendres...

I'm outta here before it gets too bawdy! :lol:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
3 hours ago, lightly said:

Oh dear, what I "could" say... But won't

I know, right? It's like a field day.

--Jaylemurph

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiff
1 hour ago, Matt221 said:

Well ll somebody had to do so I thought why not me then I thought best not

And that's why I decide to keep shtum wink1.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiff

Only a certain age from the UK will understand the reference.

"I'm free!" :D

tenor.gif 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
Posted (edited)

Are the Bobbies involved? If it's in the White Chappell area, it could very well be the return of "Jack the Clipper". :ph34r: Now that that's out of the way, possibly the cat scalper may be practicing for a grooming trade. Lets face it, if you can shave a cat and not bleed to death, then you're well on your way to being a professional pet groomer. 

Hank

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Are the Bobbies involved? If it's in the White Chappell area, it could very well be the return of "Jack the Clipper". :ph34r: Now that that's out of the way, possibly the cat scalper may be practicing for a grooming trade. Lets face it, if you can shave a cat and not bleed to death, then you're well on your way to being a professional pet groomer. 

Hank

Wow...white chapel? Jack the clipper? (Lol)  Scalping? Bleeding to death? 

Might as well throw in Sweeny Todd.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Wow...white chapel? Jack the clipper? (Lol)  Scalping? Bleeding to death? 

Might as well throw in Sweeny Todd.

 

It's the gloomy English atmosphere. It appeals to my macabre side. But, as a true Canadian, I apologize if I offended you. Cheers,

Hank

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
13 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Putin. <_<

It's more likely to be Trump!

Putin doesn't wear a rug.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty

Well, we know that he is notoriously fond of grabbing every, er, kitty he sees, as he's admitted himself. :hmm: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt221
15 hours ago, LV-426 said:

Oh man... this thread is a potential hotbed for double entendres...

I'm outta here before it gets too bawdy! :lol:

My wife wanted a double entendre ... so I gave her one 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldrover

Reading this thread makes me proud to be British. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.