Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scared

LadyScorpio

On 21/03/2018 at 11:18 PM, LadyScorpio said:

What do these dreams mean.

personally i'd say nothing-- nothing supernatural.

i could take the open-minded approach & say unlikely supernatural but who knows....

or i could say you're being visited by supernatural entities & need to take precautions--

though how one can take precautions against something that doesn't exist is beyond me! i'm sure someone will give you a few ideas-- have fun;)

Edited by Dejarma

On 3/22/2018 at 6:18 AM, LadyScorpio said:

I have two stories I need advice on.

The first is my oldest one. I've been have reoccurring dreams. In these dreams I'm being tortured or my dog (emotional support dog) is being hurt. In the ones about me something awful happens and as I look around I see a badly burned man man in all black with a black hat, sometimes a top hat sometimes a fedora. He just points at me. In the one about my dog we're in a field and somehow my dog gets hurt. I hear this evil...and I mean horribly evil laugh. I look up at its the same man. Pointing and laughing.

The newest one happened today. I was having a nap and in my dream I felt something pull on my leg, pulling me to the end of the bed. Trying to remove my clothes. I look to the end of my bed where my feet are and there is a male figure...but a shadow. I struggle and try to wake myself up. My eyes won't open and every time I get back on my bed fully I'm pulled down to the foot of the bed again. I am screaming trying to wake up. When I finally did the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up and I had goosebumps all over my body.

What do these dreams mean. They're terrifying and the last one is completely new to me

There is something the certainly is being expressed. Sleep paralysis can be conquered if it becomes reoccurring problem, but rest assured many others experience the same exact set of circumstances that don't have trauma or PTSD, but your PTSD can make you a more vulnerable to it. If it becomes a chronic problem, you will want to find a way to deal with it.

You may want to consider Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing therapy from a qualified councilor. The thereby can access deep parts of your brain and make lasting changes in some of these things. good luck and keep posting if you have anymore SP issues. There is lots of combined  experience in these forums, and many of us are willing to help. 

Edited by SeekerWCF