Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
LadyScorpio

Sleep

3 posts in this topic

LadyScorpio

This happened to me today. I was having a nap and in my dream I felt something pull on my leg, pulling me to the end of the bed. Trying to remove my pants and touching me. I look to the end of my bed where my feet are and there is a male figure...but a shadow. I struggle and try to wake myself up. I'm screaming but no sound is coming out.My eyes won't open and every time I get back on my bed fully I'm pulled down to the foot of the bed again. I am screaming trying to wake up. When I finally did the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up and I had goosebumps all over my body. This has been the first time I've experienced it

seanjo

It's just a dream. Maybe you've had a traumatic event in the past.

Still Waters
8 hours ago, LadyScorpio said:

This happened to me today. I was having a nap and in my dream I felt something pull on my leg, pulling me to the end of the bed. Trying to remove my pants and touching me. I look to the end of my bed where my feet are and there is a male figure...but a shadow. I struggle and try to wake myself up. I'm screaming but no sound is coming out.My eyes won't open and every time I get back on my bed fully I'm pulled down to the foot of the bed again. I am screaming trying to wake up. When I finally did the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up and I had goosebumps all over my body. This has been the first time I've experienced it

You've already posted this.