Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange

rayne4571

Tonight my roommate was in the kitchen.and 4 no reason the glass on top of our wood table exploded ....now hered where it gets wierd...the pieces of glass jumped and moved around for an hour after words.not all of them.only a few here and there.thay would pop and hop.and thay didnt break up any smaller.thay would just move .thats when i thought wow i need a second opinion...any takers out there ?PLEASE?...Thanks Rayne' from Sacto.ca. thanks and have a blessed night.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rayne4571 said:

Tonight my roommate was in the kitchen.and 4 no reason the glass on top of our wood table exploded ....now hered where it gets wierd...the pieces of glass jumped and moved around for an hour after words.not all of them.only a few here and there.thay would pop and hop.and thay didnt break up any smaller.thay would just move .thats when i thought wow i need a second opinion...any takers out there ?PLEASE?...Thanks Rayne' from Sacto.ca. thanks and have a blessed night.

The tempered glass coming from China is full of impurities and unstable as hell.  The impurities such as magnesium react violently when hitting the air. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rayne4571 said:

What the rest have already said, but what does confuse me is that you say the fragments kept moving for an hour or so afterward. Do you mean to say you left them there? Anyway, this detail sounds to me like there's some vibration from somewhere.