Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The devil wants my attention

TheLegitOne

I often have devilish dreams, but the last 2 days were a bit more intense.

The last two days i have devilish dreams. I myself try to repel it. Because the devil is mean to me.

- The first day I remember well .. It seemed to be a dream with a poltergeist in it.
In my dream I had something that if I rub my hair with shampoo and then look up I will get better hair growth. I also knew in one way or another that this will trigger something I did not want .. But I did it anyway.
I sat on the toilet and did the shampoo rubbing on my hair .. Then I looked up .. In the ceiling I saw a gap to another world. Through that hole, a devilish face stuck out with glowing eyes that screamed at me. As soon as I looked in front of me I saw a doll and my vision became vague, I had no control over my body .. It was shrieking .. Then I woke up suddenly .. I opened my eyes and did not dare to move anymore. Afraid that a poltergeist / demon may be present in my room ...
(Read more about this below. There seem to be videos on the internet that are possessed .. If you look at it then that can have unpleasant consequences .. It will not surprise me that one of these videos has already passed on my computer screen..)

- Today I had a dream that was also very bizarre .. I was working on my laptop .. Until a devil of about 50cm high from the laptop jumped out.. He had everything as we think what a devil should look like . A red male with black horns, yellow glowing eyes and a red black fork in his hands with which he constantly prodded me. He always had an offer for me. However, I do not know anymore what that was exactly. I myself was not so scared of the little man and told him if he was able to trust me and go back in the laptop because I wanted to do something and that i will come back to it afterwards. He was fine with this. The devil jumped back into the laptop. I closed the laptop as fast as I could. But the devil had the laptop under control and turned it on again. Then I removed the battery from the laptop .. The laptop stayed on .. Then I noticed that there was a plug in it. I got it out of the laptop. Then the laptop turned off.. Soon after a young man walked into my house.. i recognized his face right away. It was the devil. He grabbed my arms. I could not do anything because he was considerably stronger than me. Oddly enough, the devil begged me to accept the offer because it would be better for me. I struggled and shouted that I did not wanted this. There were also family members in my room around me .. They watched and did nothing. But I was used to that in my dreams.
Then I woke up ...

-------------------

Now I have to admit that I am very busy with spiritual things myself.
For example, I often watch ghost hunters on youtube and I start to learn more and more about the afterlife. I am not so much afraid of ghosts because i am beginning to believe that ghosts are not the thing what we think they are and that we do not have to be afraid of ghosts either. However, the fact that the devil appears in my dream frightens me. Especially when it comes to poltergeists or demons that occur in my dreams.

I would like to know why I have these dreams.
Am I being warned about something?
Or is the devil actually really trying to get my attention?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Thought Forms". Your creating your own bad "woo". You can banish them with whatever your spiritual tradition uses.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, TheLegitOne said:

Hi, and Welcome to UM.

You've got lots of pointers and ques and metaphors here.. :lol:

Washing your hair and looking up to get growth while sitting on the crapper. IMO these tend to signify a need to cleanse your thoughts and purge some negative or unwanted stuff. This negative or unwanted stuff, metaphorically speaking is the emotional, energetic or spiritual equivalent of the usual solids one flushes down the loo.. Washing your hair and looking up to a gap above. A need to get your mind in the right space, cleanse your thoughts.. Be more mindful of them because they do affect everything in our lives. And hey, I might be wrong, but these classic metaphors could be your higher self snapping it's fingers telling you what you need.  The Devil, cultural programming in my opinion, a thought form that you and most others associate with evil. You shouldn't be afraid of higher realms, or your higher self..

The one about the laptop devil amuses me. I want to say "Delete your browser history and stop going to those sites" :lol: Not sure what to make of it to be honest, if you know why your arms we being restrained you might figure it out yourself.

Edited by Professor T
forgot the welcome
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/23/2018 at 1:16 PM, TheLegitOne said:

ya well.. for me it aint fun.. the fact the devil visits me in my dreams scares the living **** out of me

Face your fears.. meditate on it.. you are allowing your fears to control you. The power to release your fears is in you, but if you choose not to get in the right mind-space and choose not to be mindful about your thoughts then maybe part of you wants or needs the living s*** scared out of you.

best of luck.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On March 22, 2018 at 9:24 AM, TheLegitOne said:

I often have devilish dreams, but the last 2 days were a bit more intense.

The last two days i have devilish dreams. I myself try to repel it. Because the devil is mean to me.

- The first day I remember well .. It seemed to be a dream with a poltergeist in it.
In my dream I had something that if I rub my hair with shampoo and then look up I will get better hair growth. I also knew in one way or another that this will trigger something I did not want .. But I did it anyway.
I sat on the toilet and did the shampoo rubbing on my hair .. Then I looked up .. In the ceiling I saw a gap to another world. Through that hole, a devilish face stuck out with glowing eyes that screamed at me. As soon as I looked in front of me I saw a doll and my vision became vague, I had no control over my body .. It was shrieking .. Then I woke up suddenly .. I opened my eyes and did not dare to move anymore. Afraid that a poltergeist / demon may be present in my room ...
(Read more about this below. There seem to be videos on the internet that are possessed .. If you look at it then that can have unpleasant consequences .. It will not surprise me that one of these videos has already passed on my computer screen..)

- Today I had a dream that was also very bizarre .. I was working on my laptop .. Until a devil of about 50cm high from the laptop jumped out.. He had everything as we think what a devil should look like . A red male with black horns, yellow glowing eyes and a red black fork in his hands with which he constantly prodded me. He always had an offer for me. However, I do not know anymore what that was exactly. I myself was not so scared of the little man and told him if he was able to trust me and go back in the laptop because I wanted to do something and that i will come back to it afterwards. He was fine with this. The devil jumped back into the laptop. I closed the laptop as fast as I could. But the devil had the laptop under control and turned it on again. Then I removed the battery from the laptop .. The laptop stayed on .. Then I noticed that there was a plug in it. I got it out of the laptop. Then the laptop turned off.. Soon after a young man walked into my house.. i recognized his face right away. It was the devil. He grabbed my arms. I could not do anything because he was considerably stronger than me. Oddly enough, the devil begged me to accept the offer because it would be better for me. I struggled and shouted that I did not wanted this. There were also family members in my room around me .. They watched and did nothing. But I was used to that in my dreams.
Then I woke up ...

-------------------

Now I have to admit that I am very busy with spiritual things myself.
For example, I often watch ghost hunters on youtube and I start to learn more and more about the afterlife. I am not so much afraid of ghosts because i am beginning to believe that ghosts are not the thing what we think they are and that we do not have to be afraid of ghosts either. However, the fact that the devil appears in my dream frightens me. Especially when it comes to poltergeists or demons that occur in my dreams.

"There were also family members in my room around me .. They watched and did nothing. But I was used to that in my dreams."

That's interesting.

You are used to your family not supporting you.

Do you feel family members are an obstruction to your personal goals?

On March 22, 2018 at 7:16 PM, TheLegitOne said:

ya well.. for me it aint fun.. the fact the devil visits me in my dreams scares the living **** out of me

Why? Dreams aren't real.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheLegitOne said:

thats what we all think but is that the truth though? No one knows for real

Nope they not real... Im not the king of my own country and def dont live in the playboy mansion. So i can say that they are not real from first hand experience. 

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 3:53 AM, TheLegitOne said:

thats what we all think but is that the truth though? No one knows for real

2 nights ago I had a dream where I was taking a vacation to Europe. I was with Ghaddafi and his right hand man (whoever the hell that is). I remember I was in the plane and and I sat between the 2 of them. This annoyed me because I knew they were going to be talking the entire time, also I wanted the aisle seat so that I could use the bathroom without having to step over legs. At some point I did use the bathroom which was a urinal in the back of the plane with no walls or doors. The stewardess was standing right there and I asked her if she was ok with me peeing right in front of her because I mean that doesn't exactly seem 'gentlemanly' or whatever. 

See where I'm going with this? 

Edited by internetperson

internetperson, How Do you know you Weren't With Ghaddafi ,  I mean, Our Bodies take Several  Astro Trips At Night... Ok Now, for the People that taking about the Devil being in there Dreams. The Idea of the Devil, only comes From us Humans. There Isn't no Devil. Ask yoursevies this, Why would God Make Us Just so it can Punish us? God Wouldn't. There are Dark Entities   

15 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

internetperson, How Do you know you Weren't With Ghaddafi

I find the idea ridiculous. I believe the entire dream was a sum of random life experiences. For a very long time I had a pair of sunglasses that I referred to as the 'Ghaddafis' kind of an inside joke but not really. In the dream he and his right hand man were dressed in the same manner as 2 folks that were in Parks n Rec, a show I watch all the time. They weren't Libyan but Venezuelan or somewhere from central/south america. And the using the urinal in front of the stewardess is a result of when a friend of mine (who's a girl) was in the mens room with me and I about peed in front of her but I stopped in mid stride because that's a bit...vulgar or whatever. Not very gentlemanly.

I don't pretend to know 100% what is happening when we dream at night but in my opinion it's the brain processing in its own way what happens in daily life. It's as if our brain is a toilet bowl that gets filled with crap and sleep flushes it all out.

15 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

I mean, Our Bodies take Several  Astro Trips At Night

Why do you say this?