Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eating Vegan Diet Promotes Masculinity

Almighty Evan

I believe there have been scientific studies that have demonstrated that it does tend to promote the cultivation of trendy hipster-ish beards, like in the illustration.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Almighty Evan said:

Scholars argue eating meat contributes to “toxic masculinity,” but one sociologist has come to a different conclusion: giving up meat promotes “white masculinity.”

What happens if an Asian man gives up meat? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Veganism, when you absolutely have to look like a concentration camp survivor.

To Vegans: "How DARE you eat what my food eats?!" :D

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

every-time-i-hear-a-militant-vegan-compl

In a real food crisis, vegans will be the first ones on the spit, all that grass fed tastiness. :lol:

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 4

I used to be a vegan. Its not a bad choice. However the hungry you have. Plus a lot of beans, fiber, and salads give new meaning to the term "salad shooter".

• Like 4

Vegans just destroy their microbiom and skeletal system. You immune system needs the chemicals found in meat. Your skeleton needs Lactobacillus. 

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Eating Vegan Diet Promotes Masculinity
1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Veganism, when you absolutely have to look like a concentration camp survivor.

Veganism really isn't that anymore.  My friend is crazy vegan guy.  He actually got fat being a vegan, because vegan snacks and treats are so easy to get with Trader Joes, Whole Foods.  He then when raw vegan, where you cant have food cooked above 114 degrees.  That made him skinny.  Then he did a year of juice fasting that gave him the wasting away look.  https://www.facebook.com/YearOfJuice/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Vegans just destroy their microbiom and skeletal system. You immune system needs the chemicals found in meat. Your skeleton needs Lactobacillus. 

IDK if this is true, but I like it :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldrover said:

Hang on a minute now. Raw Veganism is real? 

*whispers* yes, really :wacko: it is

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

IDK if this is true, but I like it :)

Read the Harvard University Medical Journal. Both papers are there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, travelnjones said:

Veganism really isn't that anymore.  My friend is crazy vegan guy.  He actually got fat being a vegan, because vegan snacks and treats are so easy to get with Trader Joes, Whole Foods.  He then when raw vegan, where you cant have food cooked above 114 degrees.  That made him skinny.  Then he did a year of juice fasting that gave him the wasting away look.  https://www.facebook.com/YearOfJuice/

I lost nearly 30 pounds eating junk food if that tells you something. I mean it's all calories in and calories out. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I lost nearly 30 pounds eating junk food if that tells you something. I mean it's all calories in and calories out. 

Its more if you make all of your own food, you break the easy access to it.  Like I would almost never drink red bull if i had to make it from scratch.  his diet basically required him to work harder and harder to get his food.  He was also doing crazy biking.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, travelnjones said:

Its more if you make all of your own food, you break the easy access to it.  Like I would almost never drink red bull if i had to make it from scratch.  his diet basically required him to work harder and harder to get his food.  He was also doing crazy biking.

I personally think to each their own. I just have this things against those who try to push a diet on someone. I don't mind dietary suggestion, but sometimes you get those vegan elites. I'm current doing OMAD, not because I want to, I have to.<_<

Maybe throw in some celery at the other meals, just to keep everything regular.    The vegan juice dude developed problems there not ever digesting solids.  

I follow a see food diet .  Coupled with steroids and I'm as big as a house

1 hour ago, travelnjones said:

The vegan juice dude developed problems there not ever digesting solids.  

Your digestive system's  microbiom require chemicals in meat and lactobacillus from milk. I had a vegan complain to me she could no longer digest things and wouldn't take my advice as a Native Herbalist. I no longer give vegans advice and tell them to get lost If they refuse to follow natural law. We evolved as omnivorous hominids. We must eat what we evolved to eat.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, travelnjones said:

My people, the Southern Lenape, eat raw nothing but berries and fish. We cook things to death especially raw meat and rice. It turns out it's one of the best ways to go when it comes to digestion

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

My people, the Southern Lenape, eat raw nothing but berries and fish. We cook things to death especially raw meat and rice. It turns out it's one of the best ways to go when it comes to digestion

Thank you for sharing your wisdom. I wish to share my experiences so we can both expand our knowledge!

My people, the Fat Mid-Englanders, eat battered, deep fried fish with deep fried potatoes. We barely cook anything and buy fruit and veg from the other side of the globe at great cost to the environment, just as nature intended. It turns out obesity and diabetes compliment repeated indigestion.

:P

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

Thank you for sharing your wisdom. I wish to share my experiences so we can both expand our knowledge!

My people, the Fat Mid-Englanders, eat battered, deep fried fish with deep fried potatoes. We barely cook anything and buy fruit and veg from the other side of the globe at great cost to the environment, just as nature intended. It turns out obesity and diabetes compliment repeated indigestion.

:P

I visited family many times in the UK. I found most things served in Yorkshire pubs indigestible and the English side of my family's lack of the use of spices, bland to the point that I would rather boil a cardboard box and eat that.

Spices also aid with both health and digestion and I'm a super spicy eater like most other Indians.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

I visited family many times in the UK. I found most things served in Yorkshire pubs indigestible and the English side of my family's lack of the use of spices, bland to the point that I would rather boil a cardboard box and eat that.

Spices also aid with both health and digestion and I'm a super spicy eater like most other Indians.

I'm in the middle of a mid-life dietary crisis, as it seems are most around me.  It's amazing how much information and understanding of diet has been lost from western culture in the pursuit of ever faster food and ever more profit.

Hopefully scientific study, education and a bit of legislation can get things back on track here because what breaks a potentially beautiful health care system is our own lack of physical care for ourselves and a poor diet.

I think mind centric culture hasn't helped either. We are an organism, not a brain in a body and each has tremendous affect on the other.

• Like 3