Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deja vu...and something else

LadyScorpio

Ok this has been happening more lately.

I have conversations, these go word for word, by my dreams. I'm sure it's deja vu but still kinda freaks me out a bit.

I was sitting with my mom, her bf, her bfs daughter and her kid. We were talking about the movie and it went exactly how I dreamed it.

I dreamt someone in my family was hit by a car in a hit and run and the next day we got a call, my brothers best friend (who I considered family) was killed in a hit and run

Then some days I have weird flashes, everyone is wearing really old, dirty clothes and talking differently. I feel something on my head, a pressure like something is sitting on my head like a hat (I hate hats with a passion, they give me headaches). Then in the next second everything is back to normal. Only now I have a severe headache, worse then my normal ones ( I have a headache every day,  have since I was 18)

Or I'll meet someone I haven't met before but I could swear I know them. They look familiar but their name never matches with what I know.

It's all so very weird lol

Simply document it.  Make a diary of what you dream.  Because without some sort of verification, this just sounds rather like the common way our brains re-organise memories to make them fit better to what we might 'want'.

Also bear in mind that in a world where very large numbers of people can get together and share stories, there will be - must be - lots of coincidences, ie dreams that match up, roughly, with actual happenings.  I would imagine that over a lifteime you should expect maybe 10 rough matches, and 5 quite good matches...  That is based on nothing but my loose observation that dreams/nightmares tend to be of dramatic/cool/scary/events that are more or less realistically possible, and they are often recurring, so eventually they are likely to come true...  Eg on a personal basis,. there is someone in my family who isn't the best driver, and I've had a few dreams about possible consequences of that - I do hope they do not come true, but .....

What is the medical diagnosis for your headaches?

• Like 1

They said migraines but none of the medications worked. My doctor refused to do any more tests. I'm pushing to get into a pain clinic. I've had a CT scan done but no MRI. I can't believe it's migraine because I have a headache every day. At the pain rate of an 8. Without my pain meds I can't function 

4 hours ago, LadyScorpio said:

They said migraines but none of the medications worked. My doctor refused to do any more tests. I'm pushing to get into a pain clinic. I've had a CT scan done but no MRI. I can't believe it's migraine because I have a headache every day. At the pain rate of an 8. Without my pain meds I can't function 

It sounds like you have a brain inflammation or your pain meds are burning out your dopamine receptors. They do that and then there is nothing but pain that can't be treated with anything.

Have they did any blood work looking for inflammation?

Yes I have. Everything came back normal. I even saw a nureologist or however it's spelt. But these headaches seem to be genetic as my mom has them...and got them a little before her 18th birthday. And my brother (middle child. I'm the oldest then him then my youngest brother) has them too.