Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
M4MBA

Can someone please tell me what this is????

70 posts in this topic

moonman
Just now, M4MBA said:

If I saw this advert after what happened at the house, I'm 100% it would be mentally ingrained. 

Why? It's just a face. There's nothing spooky about it in the context of an advertisement. In the context of a "ghost" photo, sure, but in everyday life - it's not memorable.

M4MBA
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, moonman said:

Why? It's just a face. There's nothing spooky about it in the context of an advertisement. In the context of a "ghost" photo, sure, but in everyday life - it's not memorable.

Ok man it's not memorable, it's just an advert, posted on a British train, that no one realised was there, even though I was sitting behind this person and looking out the window on the train - which is where the rest of this apparent advert is. 

Edited by M4MBA

moonman
Posted (edited)

So what, you WANT it to be a ghost? Not an ad or a reflection?

Nobody here can tell you what it is for sure. At this point it's whatever you want it to be.

Edited by moonman

M4MBA
5 minutes ago, moonman said:

So what, you WANT it to be a ghost? Not an ad or a reflection?

Nobody here can tell you what it is for sure. At this point it's whatever you want it to be.

I'm open to opinions but saying it's an Ad makes no sense for me, if it's an Ad why is it partly see through?

moonman
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, M4MBA said:

I'm open to opinions but saying it's an Ad makes no sense for me, if it's an Ad why is it partly see through?

Because if it's like the ones I've seen, they are partially transparent. They are on windows after all. Some of them can only be seen from the outside of the train, they are like one way mirrors. Maybe the camera picked it up when your eyes couldn't.

Edited by moonman

M4MBA
4 minutes ago, moonman said:

Because if it's like the ones I've seen, they are partially transparent. They are on windows after all.

Im not too sure it's an ad, none of my friends think it is/can't remember an Ad being there.

moonman
3 minutes ago, M4MBA said:

Im not too sure it's an ad, none of my friends think it is/can't remember an Ad being there.

See my edit - maybe it was outside the train.

M4MBA
Just now, moonman said:

See my edit - maybe it was outside the train.

I mean I can see how it could be, but this is on a English, Central train. I think it's highly improbable they would have 1-way adverts, and a picture of whatever this is aswell.

moonman
Posted (edited)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/mail-today/story/indian-railways-rajdhani-express-ministry-of-railways-advertisements-337258-2016-08-26?source=images

Example - ad goes over windows and everything, but you can see out. 

What does it matter where the train is? Advertising is advertising. We have them here in Minnesota.

Edited by moonman

moonman
Posted (edited)

Wierder than a "demon", though?

Edited by moonman

M4MBA
Just now, moonman said:

Wierder than a demon?

I mean personally I've seen stuff and experience stuff so I'm more open to them suggestions, I'm not saying it's a demon but it does look weird. If there are other theories on it e.g. Camera glitch that has examples that can back it up then my opinion would be swayed. The advert theory seems a bit weird, why would they choose to have this weird face? Of course it's an advert so there will be a lot of weird things advertised but still just seems weird for me. It could even be pareidolia but it would be a very good example. 

Brandy333
Posted (edited)

I see a woman's face that looks like she has long hair pulled up on one side of her head with some kind of hair clip or comb. The image appears to be outside the window, but could be a reflection.   Like you say though, if just a reflection where's the body?

Edited by Brandy333

DingoLingo
13 hours ago, M4MBA said:

Could you explain what it means?

its a word he made up in other words to make him sound all knowing and mysterious..

• Like 1

M4MBA
7 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

its a word he made up in other words to make him sound all knowing and mysterious..

I thought so

Matt221

I zoomed in a bit the lips/mouth are exactly where the window frame is and the hair looks like someone's shoulder but that's just the way i see it

DragonFire22

CREEPY!!!

• Like 1

M4MBA

UPDATE - 

Just had a few electric problems (Light going on and off aswell as TV) and randomly had 3 scratches appear on my finger that were pouring blood, any help?

moonman
Posted (edited)

What help are you expecting? What can anyone possibly say?

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1