Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trumpet-Noises in the Sky

Hermai

What's the deal with these noises? I've heard of them from several friends now, as well as the larger internet population as a whole.

What are these noises? Trumpets from above? HAARP? Sonic booms? Very strange.

Hmmm...didn't know these wounds were still going on.  I heard them a few years ago a few early summer mornings and then never again.

edit to add:

Now that I've listened to it I'm so glad that dude with the glasses has warned me.  Of course it's alien, two species of which are colluding with our government.

4276431_700b.jpg

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Hmmm...didn't know these wounds were still going on.  I heard them a few years ago a few early summer mornings and then never again.

edit to add:

Now that I've listened to it I'm so glad that dude with the glasses has warned me.  Of course it's alien, two species of which are colluding with our government.

4276431_700b.jpg

His explanation doesn't necessarily belittle the phenomenon. Tell me about your experience?

9 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

His explanation doesn't necessarily belittle the phenomenon. Tell me about your experience?

I think in 2013 or 2014 sitting in my apartment  around sunrise drinking coffee heard deep trumpet sounds but not as deep as in the above video coming from the distance.  Lasted about five minutes each time.  Also heard sounds like strings of firecrackers going off or hail on an aluminum roof daily which I assumed was related to construction going on until I read somewhere that, that sound was also being heard widely by people around the world.

Don't know what it was but I don't assume aliens.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I used to hear that when I lived in New England. There would  be this sort of loud roar that seemed to come from everywhere. It was pretty weird. Then I learn what it was.

Reveal hidden contents

It was the test range for the vulcan mini gun. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M61_Vulcan

The Phalanx system used by the USN also uses the 20mm Vulcan system. If you have ever heard one fire, they would indeed sound like a trumpet from a distance.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 23.03.2018 at 6:07 PM, Invisig0th said:

What's the deal with these noises? I've heard of them from several friends now, as well as the larger internet population as a whole.

The displacement of the magnetic poles of the earth causes such sounds.
Do you remember earlier in 2012 there was an agiotage about the end of the world? In fact, it was a pole shift and the end of one Mayan cycle and the beginning of another.In some other city, the birds lost their orientation and flocked anywhere and the reason was called fireworks.

5 hours ago, Coil said:

The displacement of the magnetic poles of the earth causes such sounds.
Do you remember earlier in 2012 there was an agiotage about the end of the world? In fact, it was a pole shift and the end of one Mayan cycle and the beginning of another.In some other city, the birds lost their orientation and flocked anywhere and the reason was called fireworks.

Prove it.

On 3/23/2018 at 12:57 PM, South Alabam said:

The Phalanx system used by the USN also uses the 20mm Vulcan system. If you have ever heard one fire, they would indeed sound like a trumpet from a distance.

Exactly how they sound coming out of a A-10. Like a high speed trumpet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These alleged sounds have been an internet thing for years, maybe close to a decade.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bivy said:

These alleged sounds have been an internet thing for years, maybe close to a decade.

Things that make loud noises have been around even longer, i believe..  I don't recall any genuine documented report remaining unexplained, and let's face it, it isn't rocket science to record a sound.

19 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Prove it.

The North Magnetic Pole is shifting from Canada to Russia
Now it is drifting through Canada’s Arctic Islands towards Russia.

https://www.almanac.com/blog/weather-blog/shifty-poles-when-magnetic-poles-flip

On 3/23/2018 at 3:07 PM, Invisig0th said:

What are these noises? Trumpets from above? HAARP? Sonic booms? Very strange.

From what I was told they generally originate from deep within the earths crust.  Trapped air/gasses that have been finding their way upwards for years or even decades.  The source of some of these noises also come from deep underground caverns...maybe even bases or ancient enclosures.  A certain portion of these trumpet sounds also originate off planet and it is something to do with the sun - sorry cant remember the full details.  But I hope this helps.

EDIT

A year or so back those noises were heard in my corner of the world.  It was a very unnerving experience for all who heard it.

Edited by Mark One

Even though its the Earth doing its thing, it is still creepy. I remember seeing videos about it some years ago. Becareful though some are fake, one vid was using noises from the "war of the worlds" film.

On 19.05.2018 at 4:42 PM, Emma_Acid said:

That doesn't prove that the noises are caused by this.

And what is the reason for the sound in your opinion?

There are doubts in the second version because the displacement of lithospheric plates would be accompanied by earthquakes but we do not hear any hint of earth shaking in general or displacement. Either we are insensitive to this since the plates are large.

3 hours ago, Coil said:

And what is the reason for the sound in your opinion?

So you've proven that the sounds actually exist? Because a lot of the videos use horn sounds from the movie Red State.

23 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

So you've proven that the sounds actually exist? Because a lot of the videos use horn sounds from the movie Red State.

There is no doubt that this hum exists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

So  I asked what causes this sound if you doubt that this is a magnetic field shift.

2 minutes ago, Coil said:

There is no doubt that this hum exists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

So  I asked what causes this sound if you doubt that this is a magnetic field shift.

The Hum and Sky Trumpets aren't the same thing.

You're doing it again - making huge leaps in logic to get the answer you want. There is no evidence that sky trumpets actually exist, and yet you've already linked it to the hum and pointed towards polar shift as the cause.

You can't look for a cause for something that you have no evidence for. Why do people who buy into this stuff always forget this?!

So the on-going shift in the position of the north magnetic pole causes people to post fake videos on youtube for money/attention?   And for various noises to be heard in various places for various reasons at various times.  As has been happening since they invented the ear.

Most curious .,.... 

Edited by Essan

1 hour ago, Emma_Acid said:

The Hum and Sky Trumpets aren't the same thing.

There is no evidence that sky trumpets actually exist, and yet you've already linked it to the hum and pointed towards polar shift as the cause.You can't look for a cause for something that you have no evidence for.

At least I'm trying to figure out what this is because it's translated as Hum( in russian -"Abnormal sound phenomena in nature").You have a very good position to blame others who are building a version of this phenomenon.

Science has not put forward any plausible version so that any version can be nominated.The hum itself can be different in sound.

Edited by Coil

7 hours ago, Coil said:

At least I'm trying to figure out what this is because it's translated as Hum( in russian -"Abnormal sound phenomena in nature").You have a very good position to blame others who are building a version of this phenomenon.

Science has not put forward any plausible version so that any version can be nominated.The hum itself can be different in sound.

Investigating a frequently heard sound is trivial.  You get recordings of it, you triangulate and eventually you will find the source.   If that was happening, science *might* get interested.  Clearly, it's *not* happening, so science couldn't give a dam.

For other sounds that are transient and non repeating, they could range from building site & excavation sounds, to train wheels, to heavy machinery, to faulty mechanical devices like very large bearings, to military testing, to an almost infinitely large range of other possibilities, including your next door neighbor messing with you on her/his big stereo system.

If you had a decent recording, you could possibly get a proper analysis done and identify the likely source, but I'll wager these are all low quality phone catches.  Frankly, you are wasting your time, and should perhaps go chase unicorns.  But if you want to explain your methodology on how you are "building a version of the phenomenon", oh please do so.  If not, then don't be criticising 'science' when what you have posted here indicates you know very little about how it works.  Science does not proffer 'plausible versions' until it has reliable, properly documented and repeat-ed/able observations / evidence of something that actually needs explaining. 

• Like 1