Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Hermai

Trumpet-Noises in the Sky

33 posts in this topic

and then

The only trumpet I'm listening for is the "last trump" and I believe there won't be any doubt about its veracity when it comes.  It will signal the end of the most horrible time ever on the planet and it will be a VERY welcome sound for those who've survived to that point :) 

Coil
6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Investigating a frequently heard sound is trivial.  You get recordings of it, you triangulate and eventually you will find the source.   If that was happening, science *might* get interested.  Clearly, it's *not* happening, so science couldn't give a dam.

Sorry, but people have heard these sounds and they do not repeat regularly but people wrote them on the phone. Therefore, it is not difficult to take their records and analyze them. It seems that when science wants it analyzes data even on one fact and when uncomfortable it requires regular repetitions and complex preparations to analyze something.

Scientists can take this sound for analysis it is authentic.Ukraine, Kyiv, the Osokorki area:

(next there was a building therefore an extraneous sound is superimposed)

The sound varies in the range of 93 - 562 Hz, the main 2 peaks at 140 Hz and 211 Hz, also at 397 and 562 Hz.

gifkiev.gif

kiev.gif

This forum topic and graphics:

http://2012god.ru/forum/forum-6/topic-1780/page-1/

Edited by Coil

Skulduggery

There have been reported sounds in the sky for ages. It goes way back. Who's to say any one thing causes it? Vibrations, in any case.

Emma_Acid
18 hours ago, Coil said:

At least I'm trying to figure out what this is because it's translated as Hum( in russian -"Abnormal sound phenomena in nature").You have a very good position to blame others who are building a version of this phenomenon.

Science has not put forward any plausible version so that any version can be nominated.The hum itself can be different in sound.

Why would "science" put forward anything that hasn't been proven to actually happen?

ChrLzs
20 hours ago, Coil said:

Sorry, but people have heard these sounds and they do not repeat regularly but people wrote them on the phone. Therefore, it is not difficult to take their records and analyze them. It seems that when science wants it analyzes data even on one fact and when uncomfortable it requires regular repetitions and complex preparations to analyze something.

Scientists can take this sound for analysis it is authentic.Ukraine, Kyiv, the Osokorki area:

{link}

The sound varies in the range of 93 - 562 Hz, the main 2 peaks at 140 Hz and 211 Hz, also at 397 and 562 Hz.

gifkiev.gif

kiev.gif

This forum topic and graphics:

http://2012god.ru/forum/forum-6/topic-1780/page-1/

??????

Please present *here* the mathematical/matrix analysis and the justification for the approach used, and also provide the provenance for these recordings.  Otherwise, you/they might be (correctly) accused of trying to look all scientific by posting graphs and unsupported claims, when you/they are nothing but pretenders who haven't even taken the first baby steps that would be required to do this properly.

Here's a hint - posting those graphs is meaningless and just plain silly grandstanding, given you have not supplied even a scrap of context, supporting data, or explanation of the point being made.

Edited by ChrLzs

ChrLzs
On 5/23/2018 at 11:24 AM, ChrLzs said:

Here's a hint - posting those graphs is meaningless...

Just to back that up even further, I musta been extremely bored but I (bravely - who the hell clicks on a site called 2012god.ru???) went to visit the site from which those frequency graphs were posted.  It's in Russian... (sigh..)

Forgetting the content of them for just a moment, the graphs were posted by someone who found them to NOT show anything useful!  Ie, exactly the opposite of what Coil claimed - the person basically looked at several graphs and found in conclusion that "The sounds were different", and then he dropped that line of debate..

But wait, was he even using a methodology?  NO - these were completely uncontrolled recordings, with not even a background comparison to determine the microphone's frequency response characteristics.  For those who are not familiar with the topic - you need to either remove the frequency response curve of the microphone, or use the exact same microphone on comparison samples.  Neither of those were done, so the frequency response curve of the microphone is where all of those peaks and valleys almost certainly came from.  The guy hasn't a clue on how to do a sound analysis, and even introduces his 'analysis' with "I decided to check it using 'music programs'. Here's what I got.."

He doesn't refer to microphone characteristics or harmonics or any controls or proper analysis techniques, and instead simply looks at the peaks and tries to align them with musical notes (which they don't...).

The same poster then drops the sound analysis topic altogether and moves on.  Amusingly (sadly..) he moves onto some pictures he took of city lights reflecting on low cloud cover, seeming to think that it is out of the ordinary and somehow related to the sound he is hearing.

Yes, that's the sort of person............

Seriously, Coil, you need to pick your references.  I'll never get those ten minutes back (even tho I wasn't using them for anything else..)

Coil
On 23.05.2018 at 4:24 AM, ChrLzs said:

??????Please present *here* the mathematical/matrix analysis and the justification for the approach used, and also provide the provenance for these recordings. 

What kind of analysis? People filmed a camera or phone so analyze the scientist. You want too much from ordinary people.

Hermai
On 5/22/2018 at 1:50 AM, Skulduggery said:

There have been reported sounds in the sky for ages. It goes way back. Who's to say any one thing causes it? Vibrations, in any case.

We're all just vibrations.

• Like 1