Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Tesla-Trump Connection.

Hermai

Nikola Tesla & John Trump.

The legend-tellers suggest that Donald’s uncle John George Trump, who was a very well-known scientist and inventor, oversaw the examination of famous engineer Nikola Tesla’s notes after his death.

Serbian-born Tesla moved to the US in 1891 was famed for his reputation as a “mad scientist”.

Tesla was also well-known in his later years for exploring theoretical subjects, and even made very early pronouncements into the possibility of wireless connectivity.

He apparently looked into fantastic theories such as free energy, antigravity, invisibility, and most importantly time travel.

Trump spent three days by himself looking into the notes before concluding there was nothing of any significance.

His report read: “(Tesla’s) thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character”.

Conspiracy theorists claim Trump found theoretical designs for a time travelling machine.

Donald Titor.

John G. Trump spent a lot of time with his nephew Donald before he died in 1985.

In interviews Donald Trump regularly brought up his “uncle John” and references his warning over nuclear weapons and the damage they may cause.

During one such interview he cryptically said: “My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear”.

He told the Boston Globe: “He would tell me, ‘There are things that are happening that could be potentially so bad for the world in terms of weaponry.”

Trump told the Times that his uncle “would tell me many years ago about the power of weapons someday, that the destructive force of these weapons would be so massive, that it’s going to be a scary world.”

What is strange about the warnings is that by the time Donald Trump was born in 1946, the US already owned and used nuclear weapons.

Trump also spoke about his dislike of nuclear weapons saying, “I hate nuclear more than any. My uncle was a professor was at M.I.T., used to tell me about nuclear.

“Can I be honest with you? It’s going to happen, anyway. It’s going to happen anyway. It’s only a question of time…”

Despite all John Trump’s scientific contributions, including methods for curing cancer, Donald appears to mostly speak about his uncle’s warnings of nuclear war.

Many have cited John Trump’s foresight as proof that he might have seen John Titor’s future ravaged by nuclear war and government corruption.

Donald Trump is also well-known for occasionally using pseudonyms such as John Miller and John Barron, using his middle as a first name.

But, according to the theory, his third and less well-known identity was John Titor.

John Titor.

In 2000 an online forum came alive with the story of John Titor, who claimed to be a soldier from 2036, and lived in a world destroyed by war and government corruption.

He offered some helpful tips on what the future had in store and suddenly vanished and after many of the predictions did not come true, he was written off as a hoax.

The legend goes that after John Trump had mastered time travel, Donald Trump journeyed to the future under the name John Titor.

After witnessing the destruction he returned to our time and subtly changed the future through the butterfly effect by giving humanity hints of what was to come.

But try as he might, Trump was unable to totally change the earth’s progression towards nuclear war brought on by ISIS and Islamic radicalisation, according to the wild theory.

So using his time travelling ability, Trump amassed a fortune with his family, and began running for president of the United States to allow himself to truly change the future.

Now that Trump is about to become the US president he will be able to truly change the world and avert the nuclear destruction planned for the world.

President Donald Trump.

According to the conspiracy, there are quite a few similarities between the President and John Titor.

In Titor’s posts, he was incredibly rude and aggressive towards those who challenged him.

In one post he wrote: “Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep.”

Donald Trump also seems to have a similar flare for insulting his critics and opponents and in one speech in Las Vegas in 2011 he said, “Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people.”

And Trump has been outspoken in claiming that he is more knowledgable about the United States’ enemies than top officials.

In 2015 the incoming president said during a campaign speech: “I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me”.

Trump has been mocked for his comment, but his claims are believed to back up the idea that he may know more about the future of ISIS than top US officials.

Trump is now attempting to avert the future, by becoming president and dramatically altering the world's timeline by tackling the enemies which could potentially bring humanity to destruction.

13 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I would think hiring John Bolton would be the wrong way to avert war.

I've been trying to think of a comment about the OP........I have nothing ....about this theory....nothing.......

Just.........:blink:

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

I've been trying to think of a comment about the OP........I have nothing ....about this theory....nothing.......

Just.........:blink:

That was the best I could offer too :P

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Invisig0th said:

“Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep.”

Please notice the proper spelling and use of the word civically.......Titor was clearly not Trump. 

• Like 4

If this is the best advice we get from our descendants, we can give up on the future for any intelligent assistance.  I wonder if time travel causes personality defects and delusions of grandeur. That might explain some things.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

Just when you think a hoax is dead and gone it appears again. John Titor was a dead story 15 years ago. Here is the discovery of the hoaxer's name in 2009.

http://hoaxhunter.blogspot.com/2009/03/john-titor-identity-revealed-hoaxhunter.html

That was just the more recent iteration of it.  His name was discovered back in 2001 (along with his address... freshman in college, living with his mother at his grandfather's house (her father.)  That's why he vanished.  (one of the boards where we tracked him down and uncovered the hoax: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread148066/pg1#pid1491666)  (another board that I frequented is long gone to bit dust, alas)

Then he reappeared again, trying to sell his ebook and story for money.  That didn't work out well.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2018 at 3:24 PM, Invisig0th said:

The legend-tellers suggest that Donald’s uncle John George Trump, who was a very well-known scientist and inventor, oversaw the examination of famous engineer Nikola Tesla’s notes after his death.
(etc)
Trump spent three days by himself looking into the notes before concluding there was nothing of any significance. His report read: “(Tesla’s) thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character”. Conspiracy theorists claim Trump found theoretical designs for a time travelling machine.

(etc)
In interviews Donald Trump regularly brought up his “uncle John” and references his warning over nuclear weapons and the damage they may cause. During one such interview he cryptically said: “My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear”.

(etc)
Despite all John Trump’s scientific contributions, including methods for curing cancer, Donald appears to mostly speak about his uncle’s warnings of nuclear war.

Many have cited John Trump’s foresight as proof that he might have seen John Titor’s future ravaged by nuclear war and government corruption.
(etc)
But, according to the theory, his third and less well-known identity was John Titor.

John Titor.

In 2000 an online forum came alive with the story of John Titor, who claimed to be a soldier from 2036, and lived in a world destroyed by war and government corruption. He offered some helpful tips on what the future had in store and suddenly vanished and after many of the predictions did not come true, he was written off as a hoax.

After witnessing the destruction he returned to our time and subtly changed the future through the butterfly effect by giving humanity hints of what was to come. But try as he might, Trump was unable to totally change the earth’s progression towards nuclear war brought on by ISIS and Islamic radicalisation, according to the wild theory. So using his time travelling ability, Trump amassed a fortune with his family, and began running for president of the United States to allow himself to truly change the future.

President Donald Trump.

According to the conspiracy, there are quite a few similarities between the President and John Titor. In Titor’s posts, he was incredibly rude and aggressive towards those who challenged him.

In one post he wrote: “Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep.” Donald Trump also seems to have a similar flare for insulting his critics and opponents and in one speech in Las Vegas in 2011 he said, “Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people.” 

And Trump has been outspoken in claiming that he is more knowledgable about the United States’ enemies than top officials. In 2015 the incoming president said during a campaign speech: “I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me”.

Trump is now attempting to avert the future, by becoming president and dramatically altering the world's timeline by tackling the enemies which could potentially bring humanity to destruction.

Titor was one of the lamest hoaxes ever, from his attempt to show "laser bent by gravity" (which was debunked in record time) to his attempts to show "futuristic technology" and his claim that he had to come back to pick up a Unix operating system because everything crashed in 2036 (and every one of us programmers hopped all over him and said that "date error crash" was only for 8 bit Unix operating systems and we don't use that version any more.

I doubt that Trump and his uncle spent much time together.  Trump was off at military schools and his uncle didn't go to swinging/swingers parties or go out hunting for young women or hang around fashion models and the jet set.  Trump has no interest in science  He also makes up a lot of things (as he recently admitted in a news interview.)  BTW, his uncle didn't "cure cancer" - he worked on x-ray techniques to identify cancer.

Now someone proposes that Trump, through his books, his partying, his many failed business ventures, his bankruptcies, his multiple marriages, his television and radio appearances, his beauty pageants, his mistreatment of women, and his "university" (that was declared a rip-off by the courts) was somehow trying to warn the world about a forthcoming disaster.

Really?  Trump is Orange Jesus?  

This is a man who can't string two coherent sentences together without a teleprompter to read from.  A man whose interest in the world stops at the end of his own nose.  Titor at least was more coherent than that.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 2

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:54 AM, Invisig0th said:

The legend-tellers? Probably not as interesting had you said you made it up. Anyway there is the Writer's and Artist's Hangout for more of your "legend telling". 

• Like 1