Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stolen items

Cjt2017

Trying to find out if anyone is good with lost or stolen items. A friend of mine and I have been desperately trying to figure out who may have broke into his garage before he moved into his new place and stole his guitars. I’m not looking for an exact person. But if anyone can point me in a direction of where they may be located currently as I’ve checked stored and pawn Shops etc to no avail. and if it was someone who knew him stole the items or if it was a complete stranger and if it is male or female be a big help if any. Thank you for your time!

Edited by Cjt2017
  • Like 1

Did you call the police?

• Like 1

Yes police were informed but nobody has found nothing so far no leads. I’m even friends w one and he checks the pawn shops all over the area. Just mainly trying to find out if it was a stranger or someone he knows. One of the guitars is Mine I gifted him.

no I wouldn’t have stolen my own guitar bc one was mine that was stolen also.

This is always an awful.situation to be in..because there is always that thought...is it one of my 'friends'?  

Someone knew they were there. 

Did the police take finger prints?

It will be a case of keep looking...they may turn up sometime in the future. Give the pawn shops descriptions and your number and maybe go to a few local places where people play guitars...ask them if they have been offered some on the cheap. 

I hope you recover them.

• Like 1

Ya absolutely! He’s thinking it’s one of his nephews friends, I’m wondering if it’s this woman he knows that I don’t like or get a good vibe on. Or possibly a stranger. I keep checking websites and the cop I know could see the pawn shops. Maybe I’ll have to revisit them myself. Not TOO many shops here even left my name and number w the guitar store. Many little guitar shops closed down. I hope we can recover them. I feel really bad for him one was signed w his name on it. I know he’s heartbroken. 

They did take some evidence from the site and he realized a heavy duty flashlight is missing along w a full magazine from his glock also.

Edited by Cjt2017

• 2 months later...