Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Andy Serkis appears in amazing graphics demo

UM-Bot

Amazing.   

• Like 2

The good part is this tech is amazing and growing so fast. Soon actors won't have to do stunts or even dress in costume at all. Effects and scenes that weren't achievable are becoming easy.

The bad part is Hollywood will want to remake every action movie again. Scenes will become much more violent and graphic. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, BorizBadinov said:

The good part is this tech is amazing and growing so fast. Soon actors won't have to do stunts or even dress in costume at all. Effects and scenes that weren't achievable are becoming easy.

The bad part is Hollywood will want to remake every action movie again. Scenes will become much more violent and graphic. 

I remember when Vinyl gave way to the "clean", "amazing" sound of the newest thing... the Compact Disc.  Turntables found new homes in landfills or if the owners were just too attached, a dusty corner of a basement or attic.  It seems turntables and vinyl are making a comeback.  I suspect the same will happen with acting in movies once the boundaries of this tech have been explored.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

I remember when Vinyl gave way to the "clean", "amazing" sound of the newest thing... the Compact Disc.  Turntables found new homes in landfills or if the owners were just too attached, a dusty corner of a basement or attic.  It seems turntables and vinyl are making a comeback.  I suspect the same will happen with acting in movies once the boundaries of this tech have been explored.

I agree. No matter how technology advances, you still need artists to make art. 

• Like 2

Just fantastic fansty. I always wonder how people made the game look so life like