Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Jongsey

Seeing faces on my own face

Jongsey

Ever since I was little I had this strange thing that if I looked at a person I could feel their face on mine. These people were random strangers. Like I felt that my physical features changed into theirs. I had to always find my mum in order for my face to “return.” It was pretty scary as a child for this to happen. I guess I repressed this happening as only recently when I listen to music by a certain artist who recently passed away, when I sing or mouth the words I feel as their face is mine again. Ever since this if I looked at a person sometimes I feel my face change to theirs, I can quickly brush it off as an adult as I know who I am as a person. I don’t know if I’m actually crazy or this is something different. Anyone else experience this? 

• Like 1

qxcontinuum

So transposing...ability is just mental and can be regarded as an obsession. More you think to it more bound by it you stay. Hard to let it go :)

• Like 1

Joanljd54

I've been told that seeing faces on your own face is indeed seeing your own past life's. You may even see clothing that can give you a ideal of what time period you are seeing. When I am calm prayerful and centered I can see faces on another person. I caution that this uses a lot of energy, and can leave you in need of a nap. I hope this helps you.