Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any information on this Ability I have

imtss

Hey how at you doing, I have posted something like this before but didn't get any real conclusive answers besides being insane. So here goes, ever since I was a child I have been able to create an electric like sensation through out my whole body at will (it's instantaneous). I can control the intensity of what I think is some kind of current and also can direct the current to different parts of my body. Now this one might be hard to believe but it's completely true wether u take my word for it or not; I have even projected it to other people who report ether feeling heat or some kind of pulse. I find that when I'm projecting it, i start getting hot and sweating and my breathing slows, in addition, my pupils enlarging in size and goose bumps are prevalent .It's weird even now while in typing I'm doing it. I've researched and researched but to no avail (well at least as far as western civilization goes) and have at this point (after many many many years) I have come to the conclusion that one I am not mentally ill and this is all real and two, no amount of research I do will ever help me figure this one out. So as my last attempt at finding any information on this I now ask you guys. Is anybody else experiencing this?, does anybody know anything about this. I know their are various forms talking about this but still theirs no clear defenative answer. If I have any comments question concerns please leave me Message (*Snip* Do not post personal contact info).

Edited by kmt_sesh
Email address posted
  • Like 1

Why not document it properly if it is so important to you?  Frankly I think this is nothing more than the result of focusing your mind on a region of your body.  Your nerves *are* electrical, and I (you and most folks) can certainly create a mild tingling sensation by just concentrating on an area.  I'm also able to create a voluntary shiver, just like the one that you get involuntarily.  Plus a popular meditation technique is simply focusing on each part of your body until you 'feel' that area, starting with toes and moving up to your head - again, it's the same slight tingling sensation...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response

OK, maybe not everyone can do it, but then is that because they just don't practice...?

• Like 6

You know that this is your natural energetic flux? Indian Yoga masters can do it pretty much all the time.  You have energetic chakras in your body that activates exchange of this energy. Although for some it takes years of practice, somehow you manage it to exhibit since birth.

It is unusual since many don't even believe in this stuff but for Tibetans, Chinese  and Indian this is normal as every day life. 

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 3

Chrlz its more than just simple concentration, I mean yea you can think and focus on a body a part and actual notice and feel it but what I'm talking about is  like litteraly sending an electrical impulses to differet body parts. And It' not asmr ether I know how to induce that at will as well. This is  much more intense than that light tingling sensation.

Qxcontinuum what is the energetic flux?

36 minutes ago, imtss said:

Chrlz its more than just simple concentration

How much more, exactly?  Of course that's a silly question - it's about subjective judgement.  You cannot expect one person to report accurately on such an effect.  Look, I'm sure yours is much, much more powerful than mine...  

36 minutes ago, imtss said:

I mean yea you can think and focus on a body a part and actual notice and feel it but what I'm talking about is  like litteraly sending an electrical impulses to differet body parts. And It' not asmr ether I know how to induce that at will as well. This is  much more intense than that light tingling sensation.

You mean like the huge 'judder' you get from a 'shiver down the spine'? - many of us can do that on demand, too.  Much stronger than that?  Well, then we would be heading into another area suitable for adults only, but again, it's pretty easy to do........  And all in the mind.

• Like 4

Your right it is subjective but from every other forum they have been able to describe it accurately but unable to explain what it is and their were  also people insisting that it was just asmr when it wasn't. For me that shiver down the back u speak of  is no different from asmr (in my opinion) only difference being when ur actually in a stressful situation it more intense . What I'm talking about is something different from asmr and anything envolving light tingling. And  ur right other people can learn asmr, heck simply breathing in deeply can cause that judder feeling.  But what im talking is equalivalent to strong impulses.for example try this Place your arm down on a table and try to raise it up using only ur mind. If u focus hard enough you will begin to feel impulses.now if what u subjectivly perceive as asmr resemble anything like thAt were on the same page if not ........... maybe we should move to an area suitable for adults 

On 26/03/2018 at 0:56 AM, imtss said:

Qxcontinuum what is the energetic flux?

Radiant energy going out the body and the newest energy flowing in . Same as feeding your body with food, your inner energetic body must be fed through energy exchange. 

Edited by qxcontinuum

Thanks, are you able to sense your energetic flux as well? If so, any advice on how to keep my body temperature from rising when having the flux on and focusing on something 

12 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

Radiant energy going out the body and the newest energy flowing in . Same as feeding your body with food, your inner energetic body must be fed through energy exchange. 

You mean radiation? 

Trust me theirs something their, and no I'm not just some  wack out person entertaining the impossible. Everything in my post is legit. And no not mentally impaired here. What it all boils down too is the mind (not the brain) stimulating the nevous system. Did u know that to even feel a sensation it takes a certain amount of energy to even activate a nerve impulse. That being said, u call it psychosomatic, but answer me this, do u not find any significance in the fact that the mind by itself is stimulating the body?

40 minutes ago, imtss said:

Trust me theirs something their, and no I'm not just some  wack out person entertaining the impossible. Everything in my post is legit. And no not mentally impaired here. What it all boils down too is the mind (not the brain) stimulating the nevous system. Did u know that to even feel a sensation it takes a certain amount of energy to even activate a nerve impulse. That being said, u call it psychosomatic, but answer me this, do u not find any significance in the fact that the mind by itself is stimulating the body?

Can you imagine one of your finger tips in a candle flame. To the point where you body reacts to it as if it was real? Can you think about your favorite food to the point where you can literally taste it. Can you cup your hands close together and imagine you're holding a ball of energy. This is all psychosomatic. Thought-body reaction. A mental feed-back loop that you can intentionally create. Anyone can do it. The more you do it the easier those phantoms sensations will get. Doesn't make any of it real outside of your imagination.

• Like 3

We all have a current running through us and it can be measured using a cheap multimeter. Buy one, grab the leads, then use your ability to determine how much voltage you're producing. 

EDIT: Oh and I don't mean to sound rude but the 'trust me' argument doesn't work on the internet. This is in part why I chose my particular screen name, a nod at the fact that you can't know if I'm brilliant or moronic. 

Edited by internetperson
  • Like 3

Exactly as Xeno said.. 
I´ll add another example how to learn the body to feel or not to feel by training. or to see as I will write here in this example 
My mother in law had an eyesurgery and replaced both of her corneas.
The new ones have 7 diffrent distances (grindings) resulting in that if she looks at the moon at night the moon gets 7 halos..
All bright lamps gets 7 halos and so on.
This was extremely annoying for her
So she had to mentaly train that they didnt exist.
Now she doesnt see them anylonger except if she thinks on them or sees a really bright light when its dark..

• Like 2

Ok I love ur end note comment internet person lol. 

And I understand where u guys are coming from. But what your missing is that the mind is at play in each of ur senerios. What I'm getting at (for my case ) is the mind/perception  ( completly seperated from the body/brain) by itself is sending out some form of energy (sense to feel a sensation a threshold of energy Must first be met and then and action potential forms giving us motor functions,etc) that the brain is picking up on, therby creating the sensation im able to cause. Thought I haven't used any equipment to test exactly what's going on inside me the physiological changes are very apparent (also excludinging the fact that I have had multiple people to actually say they feel something when I'm focusing this energy/nerve impulse into different parts of their body with their eyes closed((which u cant account for so take it or leave it)) ). For me to say that this nerve impulse sensation im able to produced is not real but just in my head would be complete bull. And not to sound mean in any form or fashion but I know with absolute certainty this (What I've posted)is real and the only discussion I'm looking for is on information about this, not discussions envolving tactile, fake sensations  (that would of been perfect 2 years ago).so in conclusion if u haven't any information to contribute other than what I'm doing is some kind of placebo effect trick , please refrain from commenting. Again not to sound mean but I've heard it all before and honestly I'm not interested. Ain't no way  theres nothing going on when a person can sit down and imagine creating a energy ball, quickly following electrical stimulation/pressure in the hand area along with sweat. In addition the participants body temp rises causing beads of sweat to start forming on the face ;heres the kicker, once u stop focusing and then move ur hands freely throught it u feel heat, that is until u move it out of the ball. 

Hypothetical question for you. If we took a blender to someone's brain (they're still alive) and reduced their brain to goop. Would the mind still function? 

5 minutes ago, imtss said:

Ok I love ur end note comment internet person lol. 

And I understand where u guys are coming from. But what your missing is that the mind is at play in each of ur senerios. What I'm getting at (for my case ) is the mind/perception  ( completly seperated from the body/brain) by itself is sending out some form of energy (sense to feel a sensation a threshold of energy Must first be met and then and action potential forms giving us motor functions,etc) that the brain is picking up on, therby creating the sensation im able to cause. Thought I haven't used any equipment to test exactly what's going on inside me the physiological changes are very apparent (also excludinging the fact that I have had multiple people to actually say they feel something when I'm focusing this energy/nerve impulse into different parts of their body with their eyes closed((which u cant account for so take it or leave it)) ). For me to say that this nerve impulse sensation im able to produced is not real but just in my head would be complete bull. And not to sound mean in any form or fashion but I know with absolute certainty this (What I've posted)is real and the only discussion I'm looking for is on information about this, not discussions envolving tactile, fake sensations  (that would of been perfect 2 years ago).so in conclusion if u haven't any information to contribute other than what I'm doing is some kind of placebo effect trick , please refrain from commenting. Again not to sound mean but I've heard it all before and honestly I'm not interested. Ain't no way  theres nothing going on when a person can sit down and imagine creating a energy ball, quickly following electrical stimulation/pressure in the hand area along with sweat. In addition the participants body temp rises causing beads of sweat to start forming on the face ;heres the kicker, once u stop focusing and then move ur hands freely throught it u feel heat, that is until u move it out of the ball. 

Its all a product of your imagination. 

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0058244

This is no different that tummo, only slight changes. It's self hypnosis.

If they were able to survive that I would say no, but sense they are still alive their perception would still be with them, no matter how disfigured it would look if u were able to manifest the perception into human corporl form.

And as for self hypnosis, I disagree with that too lol. I know self hypnosis way to well, used it all as a child. But this isn' that, even if it was ur still missing a significant fact. The way we interact with reality is as such: our body is a system (imagine the body in a box) and everything outside the body system (our environent) is it' own system. Now conventional speaking, the only way for the body to experience "change" (If u will) something outside the body's system has to affect it. For example the sunlight hitting your skin, the sound of birds chirping, etc. Once a system outside the body affects the body we experience sensation. Ok now getting back on topic, their is no model for the situation I just proposed for you in reverse. The mind shouldn't be able to cause sensation to the body (or rather we've been lead to believe that) but somehow it is. Let me ask you a question, the brain itself doesn't determine what's real or not its just a processor of information (that's a Fact not specualtion). Which scenerio is more real, me watching tv and crying over a certain part, or me watching the same thing but in my minds eye but still crying over the Same part?

1 hour ago, imtss said:

Which scenerio is more real, me watching tv and crying over a certain part, or me watching the same thing but in my minds eye but still crying over the Same part?

Both are just chemical reactions in the brain. You do not have a special ability or psychic power. Not a single person on this planet does, because none have every successfully been proven. Psychics are not real, magick is not real, the law of attraction isn't real, 'energy' work isn't real. You live in a very mundane world and you're just a living a fantasy. I spent too many years in this stuff. I've done too much and there is nothing of value in it. 

If this fantasy somehow satisfies some ego desire. So. Be. It.

• Like 3

Well I've equally spent a copious amount of years studying this stuff as well and I can say it is real (and I don't Mean magic(vooduu) And all that bull I mean perception And reality interface) And no it' s not a special ability it's simply an ability, no differnt than from the ability to walk and talk. u may think live u live  in mundane world where everything is just carnal and any concept beyond that is pseudo but that's on you.  And sense u brought up ego can u bring urs down alittle because unless u got definative proof that the mind doesn't to any extent affect matter (which it does,quantum physics as a reference)then u have no place stating such a Fact. 

8 minutes ago, imtss said:

Well I've equally spent a copious amount of years studying this stuff as well and I can say it is real (and I don't Mean magic(vooduu) And all that bull I mean perception And reality interface) And no it' s not a special ability it's simply an ability, no differnt than from the ability to walk and talk. u may think live u live  in mundane world where everything is just carnal and any concept beyond that is pseudo but that's on you.  And sense u brought up ego can u bring urs down alittle because unless u got definative proof that the mind doesn't to any extent affect matter (which it does,quantum physics as a reference)then u have no place stating such a Fact. 

Do you in fact at this moment in time have a degree or even a bit of knowledge revolving around quantum physics? I've seen that argument around here way too much. Actually I do have something for you to read.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/the-secret-law-of-attraction-doesnt-work-heres-proof/

You're brain doesn't produce a strong enough magnetic field to affect anything. And all this "I feel energy" is just a psychosomatic response to a mental stimuli. Similar to how a phantom limb works. The ability at is core is just communicating with your subconscious. Which can be used for much more than creating a false-positive.

• Like 2

U do realize a degree Is just a piece of paper right? it doesn't contain the knowledge, that's where the person who' getting a degree comes in (The work they put into learning). Do u have a degree in anatomy, quantum physics and psychology? If not I'm going to pretend u didn't just say that for the benefit of insulting my intellegence. And yes I do  for the last 11 years thank you. Now I'm going to reinerate this since u feel the need to convince me that I'm wrong and possibly delusional (even though I said I was already convinced by my own beliefs) . U said that u have studied for years right, so that defiantly entitles that u have went over anatomy and neurology along ur researching (more specifically how sensation works). Now let's just say (to make this easier) that it is psychsomatic. Well let' think about what that entitles, we know (and if u don't please do some research) that too actually feel a sensation two neurological things must happen. The first being what is called a threshold. To activate this, enought energy has to build up in it (but all of this is spontaneous and instant). Once that happens the second part takes place;a nerve impulse/action potential is created  (by way of ionic charge) and starts traveling to the brain and  wherever it needs to go. 

So now going back to psychosomatic. To feel a sensation means to feel a form of energy. And yes mental stimuli is energy (which shouldn't be a surprise). Now think about this (from the article u gave me to read)the monks with their minds were able to heat themselves up based upon their mind (and not subconscious ether). Energy isn't created or destroyed only transferred meaning their intention (The stimulant that activates the threshold) was translated to bio energy (electricity) with an encoded message (based from imagination) which can set off bio chemical reactions. So u see any way u paint it. Energy is the culprit

Lets get something straight. This supposed 'energy work' is just sensations you've fabricated in your head. They are tactile, you think your feeling an actual sensation from a real thing, your only feeling a false sensation. I've explained this before. I'm an old hand at 'energy manipulation'. Its completely fake. You feel it because you've told your subconscious to feel it. Its no different than a phantom pain. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response

Your trigger is your imagination. 

• Like 2

U say let' get this straight but really what u should say is "let me assert what I think is right since my conclusion is the only logical one" . U say uve told me before about tactile sensation (which I get I really do understand ((encounterd the concept  during my research))) but I've have also told and litterly explained to u that one regardless of how you perceive it to feel a sensation equals some form of energy(even schizophrenic patients (when going through an episode where real tactile sensations are present) hooked up to an eeg display signs that some kind of stimulation(energy) Is being invoked (sadly not by their will)),two I've already basically said that after all my research and experiences I'm not going to be swayed into believing that this phenomena is simply a unusable bi-product of imagination( especially when I dont have to imagine anything to turn it on. It's like a switch, on, off "The clapper"((Bruce almighty joke))). U say what I'm feeling is fake while I full hearty believe and know that not only is it not fake it's my what we refer to as being/consciouses/ego sending out some kind of radiation (energy)that is transformed(sinse energy can only be transferred) into bio-electrical impulses that the brain picks up on creating the sensation we now discuss (not asmr or anything like that but straight up bio currents which , intensity wise, I determine, limit wise, when involuntary jerks become present); I know how it sounds but hey take it or leave it. Three, Their hasn't been to many investigations into this subject other than philiosipcal debates so theirs no clear cut perceive answer (Well at least in western society, Easter society is another basket) as of yet. Fourth and the most important, the mind is unlimited sense the creator of it (God) is also the same. You say your an old hand at energy well I'm neither an old hand or a new hand I'm simply an experiencer. Our body(including the physical brain) with all it needs, is our vessel that allows us to stay in this world; the mind Is what actually does the living. It makes the decisions and it does the interprting, deciphering the electromagnetic signals of the brain, derived from stimuli caused by external means  (the senses of the body interacting with reality) and homeo stasis but that's a bodily need. All I simply asserted was that I had an ability to create an electric like current at will but now I see maybe I should of used different words because the real question I'm am trying to get at is perceptions/egos ability to not only be able to recieve information from the external world but to also send out information in the same manner that it received it-nerve impulses. I understand what ur saying, I really do (sensing stimuli that isn't but yet present)but I guess In this case I'll just learn by experience because u call these sensation or at least the one I brought into question fake, but I think it's part of a higher cognitive function; and can u really blame me for thinking this way I mean for the most part of my life I've just studied studied studied went to early college studied studied studied went to college studied studied studied and in all that time as far as this subject is concerned nothing besides the occasional asmr, tactile sensation,  schizophrenia (which I'm not just to state for the record ) and spiritual concepts that other global societies believe in but I just don't, besides the concept that their is one fundamental force that drives everything. So in short after this Long reply lol if what ur talking about is pertaining to thinking of something such as fire and then the body reacting to it that were not on the Same page. Using the same example  If ur talking about consciously being able to will your to body (not simply thinking but I mean commanding ur body((almost in the same fashion u would yell at somebody u love who  isnt taking a dire message from you (((life threatening, like a mob is about to rush into ur house within seconds))) seriously)) ) to heat up then we are exactly on the same page.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2018 at 2:56 PM, imtss said:

I understand what ur saying

No, you don't.  You are simply not listening, and essentially repeating over and over that your feelings are really really, really 'strong', as if repeating it loudly will prove it.

So are mine.  So are everyone's, in fact I'll bet some are much stronger, subjectively, than yours.

And unless you can OBjectively prove that yours are somehow different, in a way that actually manifests and is measurable (ie not in SUBjective terms of how special it makes you feel), then I'm sorry - you are simply not special.  There's no shame in that.  And any real EEG comparison will prove it...

• Like 3

• The topic was locked