Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any information on this Ability I have

imtss

*shrugs* I can block pain.. 

mate its all just in your head.. 

• Like 3

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:16 AM, imtss said:

U do realize a degree Is just a piece of paper right? it doesn't contain the knowledge, that's where the person who' getting a degree comes in (The work they put into learning). Do u have a degree in anatomy, quantum physics and psychology? If not I'm going to pretend u didn't just say that for the benefit of insulting my intellegence. And yes I do  for the last 11 years thank you. 

What? You have a degree in anatomy, quantum physics and psychology, but you don't know what energy is?

• Like 3

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:06 AM, imtss said:

And sense u brought up ego can u bring urs down alittle because unless u got definative proof that the mind doesn't to any extent affect matter (which it does,quantum physics as a reference)then u have no place stating such a Fact. 

Actually no, it doesn't. Quantum physics doesn't address the mind, you're confusing it with some outdated opinions.

• Like 3

I used to be able to give myself goosebumps on command. I found it useless so I gave it up. It would be handy for a liar to convince people of certain lies, but that's not me.

If you realized you cannot send/received information with your claimed ability?  Will you give it up?

• Like 2

You could look up Kundalini, Chi, and Reiki. See if anything fits.

Some people put stock in it. Others don't. 

There's a meditation called Middle Pillar you could try.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, imtss said:

Hey how at you doing, I have posted something like this before but didn't get any real conclusive answers besides being insane. So here goes, ever since I was a child I have been able to create an electric like sensation through out my whole body at will (it's instantaneous). I can control the intensity of what I think is some kind of current and also can direct the current to different parts of my body. Now this one might be hard to believe but it's completely true wether u take my word for it or not; I have even projected it to other people who report ether feeling heat or some kind of pulse. I find that when I'm projecting it, i start getting hot and sweating and my breathing slows, in addition, my pupils enlarging in size and goose bumps are prevalent .It's weird even now while in typing I'm doing it. I've researched and researched but to no avail (well at least as far as western civilization goes) and have at this point (after many many many years) I have come to the conclusion that one I am not mentally ill and this is all real and two, no amount of research I do will ever help me figure this one out. So as my last attempt at finding any information on this I now ask you guys. Is anybody else experiencing this?, does anybody know anything about this. I know their are various forms talking about this but still theirs no clear defenative answer. If I have any comments question concerns please leave me Message (*Snip* Do not post personal contact info).

This is what Robert Bruce calls energy work. In this case its a concentration method used for astral projection. I've had limited experience with controlling it, or even making it happen at all. When I do experience it, its over my entire body, often very strong. You might be a natural at projection if you are really able to do what you say. I have reason to believe you do, because I know others who can do the same. I've only ever heard of one man who is able to project it on to others. Very cool. If you'd like to explore projection I could teach you how. I'm very curious to see your results.

• Like 1

Random strangers shouldn't be your last resort. Go see a psychiatrist- they're experts on the brain and neural physiology. 

• Like 3

On 3/29/2018 at 7:46 PM, imtss said:

U do realize a degree Is just a piece of paper right? it doesn't contain the knowledge, that's where the person who' getting a degree comes in (The work they put into learning). 

Having a degree from an accredited university means you have studied certain subjects in depth, and are likely to be more knowledgeable than those who haven't. I have three university degrees, I'm pretty sure I know more about Italian Renaissance and Baroque art than most people.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, DingoLingo said:

*shrugs* I can block pain.. 

mate its all just in your head.. 

What isn't?

• Like 1

As you get older, you tend to meditate on your middle pillar less and less.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked