Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quija Board 321 or figure 8

Lucient

Hi,

In the past whilst using a Ouija Board I have experienced the planchette moving in a figure of 8 horizontally almost like it was trying to connect to something, it reminded me of what you would see on a PC when a circle is spinning trying to download something. One other thing I've experienced was it counting down 3,2,1. Has anyone else experienced this before?

Well a horizontal figure 8 would represent infinity. Now that's one loading time in need of a patch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Yes...don't use ouija borads...you can bring demons and stuff into your home and your life. Those figure eight patterns...are them forming a portal in your home. Dedicate your home to Jesus and ask him to fill it with His spirit. that way the door will be closed. 

• 2 weeks later...

The thing you used to communicate with the dead is a toy made by hasbro. It wasnt the board itself that held power so this should not be the primary focus. It is the same concept as tarot reading or rune casting (rolling things like dice bones etc and observing the patterns in how they rest). you gave it the attention as a medium for information so thats what it became. You seek and you shall find. This can be done with anything. It has nothing to do with post roman christain mythos. Atleast in the realm of its misinterpretation.  there is no portal.. This however makes it no less special, because it is indeed a manifestation of what you saught to find. perhaps you didnt know what you saught. So it went threw almost like a programmed chain of events when it had no focused intention or attention given to it. But more or less i have no way of knowing if you really moved your hand. Or any one else you did it with. good luck homie xD operate under multiple assumptions to find your answer. Did you try asking the board why it did that.