Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My pics & art

dream jo

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dream jo

• rashore

• Silver

• diddyman68

Nice pics! Nothing wrong with playing GTA, I think quite a few of us on this site play games. I spend hours playing Fallout 4, in fact, too many hours! There is a gaming community here I believe.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ted hughes said:

Nice pics! Nothing wrong with playing GTA, I think quite a few of us on this site play games. I spend hours playing Fallout 4, in fact, too many hours! There is a gaming community here I believe.

Thank you I think Grand Theft Auto V is one of the best because it's so bloody trousers to choose that is

15 hours ago, ted hughes said:

Thank you I think Grand Theft Auto V is one of the best because it's so it's got so many endings to choose from I always seem to save Michael and Trevor I do

Because Trevor will get killed by somebody else because he will upset someone one and Michael because of his lifestyle 

So I keep them both alive

1 hour ago, dream jo said:

Thank you I think Grand Theft Auto V is one of the best because it's so it's got so many endings to choose from I always seem to save Michael and Trevor I do

Because Trevor will get killed by somebody else because he will upset someone one and Michael because of his lifestyle 

So I keep them both alive

I have had GTA downloaded in my steam library for years, along with Doom, Red Dead 2 and the up-dated Mafia. I keep getting side-tracked by FallOut 4 though. Have you tried FallOut 4 or are you a one-game person like me?

14 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

I have had GTA downloaded in my steam library for years, along with Doom, Red Dead 2 and the up-dated Mafia. I keep getting side-tracked by FallOut 4 though. Have you tried FallOut 4 or are you a one-game person like me?

I am A1 game person I love playing the games on Xbox

I have played Grand Theft Auto III a long time ago which the character was Claude and that was on the PlayStation to a long time ago

Then I have played Grand Theft Auto Vice City rossetti Tommy vercetti it was one of the best ones iPlayer as well

Grand Theft Auto sunflower Grand Theft Auto San Fierro that was another good game with said yeah Sager CCJ one of the best characters who was in that game it was

Grand Theft Auto IV another good game Clinique I played Niko Bellic on that one which was never good game

The Lost and demand I played that one as well Johnny who got killed in Grand Theft Auto V by Trevor

The Ballad of Gay Tony that was a good game

Even the game bully but I played Jimmy off guns Jimmy Hopkins which was any good game

I don't like them girly games I don't even if I am Samuel even if I am female I like the Grand Theft Auto was the best

• Like 1

• The title was changed to My pics & art
  • The topic was locked