Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Pathos

Crazy experiences upon meeting someone

Recommended Posts

Pathos

Recently, I have began to talk to and grow closer with this girl at my school. Ever since seeing her I have felt a connection and draw to her. I would always feel like I NEEDED to talk to her and get to know her. Last year, when we had a few classes together I was too shy to really go up and talk to her, but to my surprise she would very often come to me to talk. Both of us being pretty socially awkward, our interactions weren’t very comfortable. I was very disappointed and assumed a friendship wouldn’t work out despite feeling such a magnetic draw to her. As time went on we would end up together again and try socializing, but it still never really got us anywhere. This year the school randomly changed my schedule and I ended up in a class with her and was set to sit right behind her. Not to mention this class is a class that is so wild that the teacher can’t teach or do anything, so we’d just talk the whole period. We started talking about weird experiences we’ve had and started freaking out about how similar they are. As time passed, there was one conversation she brought up asking what I would want my name to be if I were to change it. I kind of ignored the question and suddenly said, “You look like you’d be a Max.” To my confusion, she started freaking out. After her little episode, she explained to me how when she was little she would always beg her parents to call her Max and that she would change her name to Max. Another time I mentioned to her how before I had met her I felt a strong draw to her. She was surprised and talked about how she felt the same thing. She eventually revealed to me that her mom and that side of her family were witches and did black magic, but she didn’t want to turn out like them. That part of her family apparently was also always very in-tune with spirits and ancestors. She was repressing the history of that side of her family because she was scared of it, but upon meeting me she has started to become interested in witchcraft, but completely avoids any black magic. Over the short span of a month we have grown extraordinarily close. We semi-joke about how our ancestors must have been best friends and led us together or a higher being deciding to do such. We decided one day to take a very very small dose of acid and we timed it so it peaked during the class we had together. While we were in there we talked about a lot of things and our experiences. I mentioned one house from a very recent show that I had seen when I was very young in a dream, and how weird and irritating it was to see the same house brought into reality so randomly. She seemed to recognize the house when I showed her a picture and started freaking out. She couldn’t remember where she saw it, but that it felt familiar. A few minutes later she told me that she has never seen the house before, but that she somehow felt my own familiarity of it and thought it was hers. A bit later into the class I randomly brought up how I felt she would have a really big decision to make in her life regarding witchcraft. A certain time in her life where she would really struggle with it and have a split path to choose from. She then started talking about how weird it is that I brought that up because she had been thinking lately on if she wants to go to college or concentrate on her practices. She pointed out how my tarot cards that I have read her with always point out what she is currently thinking about and how I just did that. I told her then after that my cards had told me that I have psychic abilities I need to practice and work on, and that I am able to tell anything the cards can tell. Another topic we got upon was her talking about a teacher in our campus that she felt had a little boy spirit with him, and keeps feeling the urge to tell him but couldn’t get herself to. Later that same day, we went to tell the teacher about this 9 year old boy spirit around him. My friend thought the teacher would think she’s crazy, but it turns out he had a son that died 8 years ago at the age of 1. Her and I have were both VERY shaken up and in shock from that experience. Her aunt only a few days later showed up(which her aunt NEVER comes over) and randomly told my friend that she recognized she was a witch, and told her that witches can notice each other. My friend told her aunt a bit about me and she said that possibly our ancestors were friends or brought us together. There have been quite a lot of other experiences between this friend and I. I don’t really know what to make of it or what this all means? Both of our abilities have been very amplified since meeting one another and we have gotten very close very fast. Any thoughts or input?

Edited by Pathos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Not A Rockstar

First, welcome to UM :)

First, stop and breathe. Breathe again. 

Honestly, I am not sure what you are asking us for. You are in a new relationship with someone and seem to be riding high on the New Relationship High as I think of it. This gets heightened when people are also as you describe, slightly awkward socially (I mean, most of us are to be honest about it when we are starting out), and also feeling a bit outsiders, given you both deal with sensitivities which some here will say are wholly imaginary and others will sympathize with somewhat. I mean it is fun and exciting and really cool when synchronicities come up. It is especially "forever seeming" and "destiny" the first time or two one flirts with the idea of love. I remember :).

I am torn between answering you with a nice forum post, or coming down really seriously hard and offending you. I think I will tell you what I am hearing, as nicely as possible.

Ancestors are something I know a great deal about. For over 20 years I have been an Initiated High Priest in Traditional Haitian Vodou and we really are Ancestral workers at the very root of the entire faith. They are not somehow whooping it up and encouraging this relationship, at a time when your friend there is very weak, undecided and at an age she is easily swayed to nest and believe in love and forever. Her ancestors want the best for her. Are you ready to actually be the very best man she could find (how about her AND your first kid?), to trust and support her and be there forever? If you feel too young for that then slow down and back off. I am real serious. There is NOTHING except your hormones and hers fuelling this intensity. Hormones damage a lot of young people's lives if they are not also wise enough to step back and breathe and use their minds free of acid and anything else. Sober is good when needing to be serious, and you need to get serious before you get hurt, or hurt her. That is not love. It sure is not destiny. It can, sadly, become your reality, though.

As for all these stories about how gifted she is, that is just part of her life and her choice if she explores it more or not. It no way at all means she has to choose between college and job or that. Believe me most of the actually really good practitioners of woo are very well educated also. The romantic notion of being a successful reader are just that and baseless. It is a hard living and not very lucrative. Most want you to work for free, actually and won't pay and if they do it is very little. You need a job. She needs a job. Education leads to better pay for you both. If it really is the Grand Romance and soul mates and all that, it will last and become cosmically stronger for the wait and allow you both time to be sure of what you have. Or do not have.

I hate to be a wet blanket, but, this is what is screaming at me you need to hear, and I am one of those practitioners of woo who actually is pretty good at it when it kicks in, and your post did that in a big way. I have a college degree and no mean expanse of experience. Take my advice or leave it, it is given with the very deepest of sincerity. 

Ancestors, spirits, soulmates all that - forget about that in this matter. YOU alone decide if you wish to be in a relationship. She needs to do the same. Wanting to pursue exploration into tarot reading and "abilities" does NOT preclude college if she has this option to go and better herself on this level. She can easily do both. If you actually care about her for real, you will make real sure she does go for her best good unless SHE ALONE chooses to not. Girls are really impressionable in their teens and early 20's and easily swayed to nest and get pregnant versus stay in school and it can be the least loving thing you can do to not help protect her from that. This is even worse when she is unclear about even who or what she is or believes. 

This point in your life it is critical you really use your sober mind to decide things which will affect the rest of your life. Sadly, I know from personal experience you are not likely to see this at this time. I suspect you want to hear a lot of support and "love conquers all" and "soul mate" sorts of things but, I cannot lie to someone asking for advice or feedback. Your post woke my spirits up and this is what they say, though I framed in much nicer wording. The ones who responded are very.... blunt and descriptive and sometimes quite crude. But, that they did, tells me just maybe you will actually HEAR them. 

IMO the wisest thing to do is back up and breath and use your mind. Think very clearly and hard about this and BREATHE. There is no rush. You have YEARS to go. Learn the being friends really well first.

JMO. I wish you both well with all my heart.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

What he said. ^ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pathos
10 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

First, welcome to UM :)

First, stop and breathe. Breathe again. 

Honestly, I am not sure what you are asking us for. You are in a new relationship with someone and seem to be riding high on the New Relationship High as I think of it. This gets heightened when people are also as you describe, slightly awkward socially (I mean, most of us are to be honest about it when we are starting out), and also feeling a bit outsiders, given you both deal with sensitivities which some here will say are wholly imaginary and others will sympathize with somewhat. I mean it is fun and exciting and really cool when synchronicities come up. It is especially "forever seeming" and "destiny" the first time or two one flirts with the idea of love. I remember :).

I am torn between answering you with a nice forum post, or coming down really seriously hard and offending you. I think I will tell you what I am hearing, as nicely as possible.

Ancestors are something I know a great deal about. For over 20 years I have been an Initiated High Priest in Traditional Haitian Vodou and we really are Ancestral workers at the very root of the entire faith. They are not somehow whooping it up and encouraging this relationship, at a time when your friend there is very weak, undecided and at an age she is easily swayed to nest and believe in love and forever. Her ancestors want the best for her. Are you ready to actually be the very best man she could find (how about her AND your first kid?), to trust and support her and be there forever? If you feel too young for that then slow down and back off. I am real serious. There is NOTHING except your hormones and hers fuelling this intensity. Hormones damage a lot of young people's lives if they are not also wise enough to step back and breathe and use their minds free of acid and anything else. Sober is good when needing to be serious, and you need to get serious before you get hurt, or hurt her. That is not love. It sure is not destiny. It can, sadly, become your reality, though.

As for all these stories about how gifted she is, that is just part of her life and her choice if she explores it more or not. It no way at all means she has to choose between college and job or that. Believe me most of the actually really good practitioners of woo are very well educated also. The romantic notion of being a successful reader are just that and baseless. It is a hard living and not very lucrative. Most want you to work for free, actually and won't pay and if they do it is very little. You need a job. She needs a job. Education leads to better pay for you both. If it really is the Grand Romance and soul mates and all that, it will last and become cosmically stronger for the wait and allow you both time to be sure of what you have. Or do not have.

I hate to be a wet blanket, but, this is what is screaming at me you need to hear, and I am one of those practitioners of woo who actually is pretty good at it when it kicks in, and your post did that in a big way. I have a college degree and no mean expanse of experience. Take my advice or leave it, it is given with the very deepest of sincerity. 

Ancestors, spirits, soulmates all that - forget about that in this matter. YOU alone decide if you wish to be in a relationship. She needs to do the same. Wanting to pursue exploration into tarot reading and "abilities" does NOT preclude college if she has this option to go and better herself on this level. She can easily do both. If you actually care about her for real, you will make real sure she does go for her best good unless SHE ALONE chooses to not. Girls are really impressionable in their teens and early 20's and easily swayed to nest and get pregnant versus stay in school and it can be the least loving thing you can do to not help protect her from that. This is even worse when she is unclear about even who or what she is or believes. 

This point in your life it is critical you really use your sober mind to decide things which will affect the rest of your life. Sadly, I know from personal experience you are not likely to see this at this time. I suspect you want to hear a lot of support and "love conquers all" and "soul mate" sorts of things but, I cannot lie to someone asking for advice or feedback. Your post woke my spirits up and this is what they say, though I framed in much nicer wording. The ones who responded are very.... blunt and descriptive and sometimes quite crude. But, that they did, tells me just maybe you will actually HEAR them. 

IMO the wisest thing to do is back up and breath and use your mind. Think very clearly and hard about this and BREATHE. There is no rush. You have YEARS to go. Learn the being friends really well first.

JMO. I wish you both well with all my heart.

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to type such a response. I didn’t really mean to make it sound as if I have any feelings for this girl, because I really don’t. I’m actually quite interested in someone else. I suppose I am just really surprised about being able to share such experiences and stories with someone who really gets it. I never really add any input when she explains to me her conflictions about what to do in the future, as I feel I will take a very different path she shouldn’t go down, though I have told her before how she could still continue her practices as well as go to college. Your response overall has mainly brought to my attention how I need to be careful what I tell and feed her with my words and opinions and make sure she really is able to get what she needs from life, such as a good education. Thank you very much for your response.

Edited by Pathos
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not A Rockstar
5 minutes ago, Pathos said:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to type such a response. I didn’t really mean to make it sound as if I have any feelings for this girl, because I really don’t. I’m actually quite interested in someone else. I suppose I am just really surprised about being able to share such experiences and stories with someone who really gets it. I never really add any input when she explains to me her conflictions about what to do in the future, as I feel I will take a very different path she shouldn’t go down, though I have told her before how she could still continue her practices as well as go to college. Your response overall has mainly brought to my attention how I need to be careful what I tell and feed her with my words and opinions and make sure she really is able to get what she needs from life, such as a good education. Thank you very much for your response.

Be very careful about that line, as it can really blur with SOME girls and it is blurring, my friend. Get out of it GENTLY and come here if you want people who can "get it" and also debate you until you wonder if you know a dang thing :). This is how you grow. 

They were right, you might hear :). 

Hang around the forum and join us, We have some real good pains here and a few goodies too :).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sakari

I met a girl when I was 16 that I thought we had a connection. Got married at 19, had a baby boy at 22ish. She realized the things she was missing in her age of drinking and nightclubs. She decided she wanted to experience other men,  so a divorce and custody case followed.

Tore up two lives.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
8 minutes ago, Sakari said:

I met a girl when I was 16 that I thought we had a connection. Got married at 19, had a baby boy at 22ish. She realized the things she was missing in her age of drinking and nightclubs. She decided she wanted to experience other men,  so a divorce and custody case followed.

Tore up two lives.

First one and I were middle school sweethearts. She left me and our boy. We were better off.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sakari
6 minutes ago, Piney said:

First one and I were middle school sweethearts. She left me and our boy. We were better off.

Funny how at that age you think you know what love us.Surprise, surprise, surpise......

Ok, off to the Devils Highway, for some wind therapy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 hours ago, Sakari said:

Funny how at that age you think you know what love us.Surprise, surprise, surpise......

Ok, off to the Devils Highway, for some wind therapy.

Ride flat!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.