Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IDF Directive to defend border with Gaza

and-then

2 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

given you cheer on the anti Semitism card being pulled against anyone who criticises the oppression and surpression of Palestinians -

Cite a post where I do this.  IT IS A LIE and no matter how many times you say it, you cannot make it true.  You are projecting YOUR OPINION of my thoughts and beliefs, NOT what I actually say or believe.  Jew and Arab are cousins with a bitter rivalry and ancient hatred between them and the only reason they coexisted briefly in Palestine was down to the Arabs holding sway as Muslims and denying the Jews equal status.  THAT is the truth, whether you deny it or not.  Once the Jews returned in numbers and demanded a state and equal rights, the Arabs lost their minds in hatred and have never tried to compromise, since.  Eventually, a great die-off will occur in that land and millions of Jews will suffer and die.  While you dream of the ecstasy of that idea just remember that in their turn, TENS of millions of Arabs will also succumb.  Your hatred of the Jew - there can be no other underlying cause for your claims here - will never destroy them.  Quite the opposite.  When all is said and done, they will possess ALL the land that they were promised, millennia ago.  Just as it was written.

ETA:  "am I claiming all Jews are terrorists, like you so conveniently do with the Palestinians?"   You, sir, are a liar.  PROVE what you say or desist or be shown to be a lying shill for a hateful cause.

Edited by and then

18 minutes ago, and then said:

Cite a post where I do this.  IT IS A LIE and no matter how many times you say it, you cannot make it true.  You are projecting YOUR OPINION of my thoughts and beliefs, NOT what I actually say or believe.  Jew and Arab are cousins with a bitter rivalry and ancient hatred between them and the only reason they coexisted briefly in Palestine was down to the Arabs holding sway as Muslims and denying the Jews equal status.  THAT is the truth, whether you deny it or not.  Once the Jews returned in numbers and demanded a state and equal rights, the Arabs lost their minds in hatred and have never tried to compromise, since.  Eventually, a great die-off will occur in that land and millions of Jews will suffer and die.  While you dream of the ecstasy of that idea just remember that in their turn, TENS of millions of Arabs will also succumb.  Your hatred of the Jew - there can be no other underlying cause for your claims here - will never destroy them.  Quite the opposite.  When all is said and done, they will possess ALL the land that they were promised, millennia ago.  Just as it was written.

ETA:  "am I claiming all Jews are terrorists, like you so conveniently do with the Palestinians?"   You, sir, are a liar.  PROVE what you say or desist or be shown to be a lying shill for a hateful cause.

I will not scour the boards to find it, but you did it against me personally; 'liking' someone who equated me with an anti Semite. And you have reiterated your defence of regarding every Palestinian as an enemy / potential terrorist on several occasions during our discussions in the not so distant past. Also, using caps in a feverish attempt at denial isnt really doing anything for you.

You may believe what you like trying to reconcile the crimes that have been, are and will be committed against the Palestinian People.. but those extremely black & white, highly one sided beliefs will not help you when its all said and done.. Christian.

3 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Christian.

Okay, Fundy Moozlim... see?  I can act out also.  But I'm done with your sleazy ass.  Rant your hate all you want.  It seems to be all you have.  Like most fundy's I've seen or heard of.  Hope it keeps you warm. ;) 

9 hours ago, and then said:

Okay, Fundy Moozlim... see?  I can act out also.  But I'm done with your sleazy ass.  Rant your hate all you want.  It seems to be all you have.  Like most fundy's I've seen or heard of.  Hope it keeps you warm. ;) 

Ah, getting emotional are we.. trying to lash out like a cornered cat. What a comical character you are.

Me calling you Christian isnt about 'acting out', its about the mindshattering contrast of everything any given follower of Christ should stand for, and yourself. The sheer unadulterated inversion you symbolize with every warmongering / anti Christian word you utter - completely in line with the present zeitgeist - in my humble opinion.

Have yourself a wonderful day.