Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

IDF Directive to defend border with Gaza

160 posts in this topic

and then
3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Have you heard Nikki Haley's address to the U.N ? 

She tells the truth in a place where the truth is known but denied.  One day the Palestinians will be crushed and it will be the fault of their hatred and their leaders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ellapennella
1 minute ago, and then said:

She tells the truth in a place where the truth is known but denied.  One day the Palestinians will be crushed and it will be the fault of their hatred and their leaders.

It's refreshing though knowing she's there.She remained consistent on North Korea too.  Don't forget about the peace treaty.  

Phaeton80
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

So you were reading the Vigilant Citizen. There's more to it though of how they became a nation, a lot of people helped them.  Who were the absentee  Landlords that sold the land? It's sort of reminiscent in a way to me of when Jacob offers his brother a bowl of stew for his birthright which the brother did not really care about.  

"All of the wisest laws will not contain a peoples if they are not virtuous". I think that is close to what Sam Adams said.

If we do not know this by now we ought "The love of Money is the root of all evil" I'm pretty sure Jesus said that.

No ma'am, I used a picture from that site.

And no, its wasnt because of 'absentee landlords', but yes; it is - obviously - more complex than that. For instance, the role the WZO and the Nazi regime played in the creation of Israel.

See, for instance, the Haavara Agreement.

Edited by Phaeton80

Phaeton80
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, and then said:

We'll see who 'will be crushed for their hatred and their leaders', AT. And Nicky Haley couldnt tell the truth if her life depended on it.

You and Ella really found eachother havent you, kindred spirits and what not. Re enforcing eachother's inverted, toxic 'Evangelical Christian' Zionist zealot paradigm.

The crimes against the Palestinians - Semites - will, one day, be accounted for. Until that day, enjoy.

Edited by Phaeton80

and then
6 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

We'll see who 'will be crushed for their hatred and their leaders', AT. And Nicky Haley couldnt tell the truth if her life depended on it.

You and Ella really found eachother havent you, kindred spirits and what not. Re enforcing eachother's inverted, toxic 'Evangelical Christian' Zionist zealot paradigm.

The crimes against the Palestinians - Semites - will, one day, be accounted for. Until that day, enjoy.

Yes, P80, I'm aware that Jews and Arabs are kindred.  You seem to infer a general ignorance of everyone around yourself on most topics - and it shows.  You consistently overlook your own toxic bias in this situation though, eh?  I don't suppose you have it in yourself to actually be honest and to explain what you mean by the bolded statement?  

Phaeton80
Just now, and then said:

Yes, P80, I'm aware that Jews and Arabs are kindred.  You seem to infer a general ignorance of everyone around yourself on most topics - and it shows.  You consistently overlook your own toxic bias in this situation though, eh?  I don't suppose you have it in yourself to actually be honest and to explain what you mean by the bolded statement?  

Well sir, you sure dont show it.. given you cheer on the anti Semitism card being pulled against anyone who criticises the oppression and surpression of Palestinians - ie. Semites - by the Israeli State (which is, thus, wonderfully ironic). Im also quite sure that if you had any chance, any chance at all, to deny the Palestinians their Semitism, you would passionately grasp on to it for dear life.

So, indulge me why not; which toxic bias would you be referring to? Am I defending the mass killing of civilians based on some religious theology somehow, am I claiming all Jews are terrorists, like you so conveniently do with the Palestinians? Enlighten me, Christian.

What I meant with the bolded statement is quite simple really. You boast the Palestinians will soon be crushed for their support of their hateful leaders, leading them into their own demize. Id pose what you expect to befall others, might very well befall yourselves; what you implicate the Palestinians with is just as - or rather exponentially more - applicable to.. yourselves, Zionists.

and then
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

given you cheer on the anti Semitism card being pulled against anyone who criticises the oppression and surpression of Palestinians -

Cite a post where I do this.  IT IS A LIE and no matter how many times you say it, you cannot make it true.  You are projecting YOUR OPINION of my thoughts and beliefs, NOT what I actually say or believe.  Jew and Arab are cousins with a bitter rivalry and ancient hatred between them and the only reason they coexisted briefly in Palestine was down to the Arabs holding sway as Muslims and denying the Jews equal status.  THAT is the truth, whether you deny it or not.  Once the Jews returned in numbers and demanded a state and equal rights, the Arabs lost their minds in hatred and have never tried to compromise, since.  Eventually, a great die-off will occur in that land and millions of Jews will suffer and die.  While you dream of the ecstasy of that idea just remember that in their turn, TENS of millions of Arabs will also succumb.  Your hatred of the Jew - there can be no other underlying cause for your claims here - will never destroy them.  Quite the opposite.  When all is said and done, they will possess ALL the land that they were promised, millennia ago.  Just as it was written.

ETA:  "am I claiming all Jews are terrorists, like you so conveniently do with the Palestinians?"   You, sir, are a liar.  PROVE what you say or desist or be shown to be a lying shill for a hateful cause.

Edited by and then

Phaeton80
18 minutes ago, and then said:

Cite a post where I do this.  IT IS A LIE and no matter how many times you say it, you cannot make it true.  You are projecting YOUR OPINION of my thoughts and beliefs, NOT what I actually say or believe.  Jew and Arab are cousins with a bitter rivalry and ancient hatred between them and the only reason they coexisted briefly in Palestine was down to the Arabs holding sway as Muslims and denying the Jews equal status.  THAT is the truth, whether you deny it or not.  Once the Jews returned in numbers and demanded a state and equal rights, the Arabs lost their minds in hatred and have never tried to compromise, since.  Eventually, a great die-off will occur in that land and millions of Jews will suffer and die.  While you dream of the ecstasy of that idea just remember that in their turn, TENS of millions of Arabs will also succumb.  Your hatred of the Jew - there can be no other underlying cause for your claims here - will never destroy them.  Quite the opposite.  When all is said and done, they will possess ALL the land that they were promised, millennia ago.  Just as it was written.

ETA:  "am I claiming all Jews are terrorists, like you so conveniently do with the Palestinians?"   You, sir, are a liar.  PROVE what you say or desist or be shown to be a lying shill for a hateful cause.

I will not scour the boards to find it, but you did it against me personally; 'liking' someone who equated me with an anti Semite. And you have reiterated your defence of regarding every Palestinian as an enemy / potential terrorist on several occasions during our discussions in the not so distant past. Also, using caps in a feverish attempt at denial isnt really doing anything for you.

You may believe what you like trying to reconcile the crimes that have been, are and will be committed against the Palestinian People.. but those extremely black & white, highly one sided beliefs will not help you when its all said and done.. Christian.

and then
3 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Christian.

Okay, Fundy Moozlim... see?  I can act out also.  But I'm done with your sleazy ass.  Rant your hate all you want.  It seems to be all you have.  Like most fundy's I've seen or heard of.  Hope it keeps you warm. ;) 

Phaeton80
9 hours ago, and then said:

Okay, Fundy Moozlim... see?  I can act out also.  But I'm done with your sleazy ass.  Rant your hate all you want.  It seems to be all you have.  Like most fundy's I've seen or heard of.  Hope it keeps you warm. ;) 

Ah, getting emotional are we.. trying to lash out like a cornered cat. What a comical character you are.

Me calling you Christian isnt about 'acting out', its about the mindshattering contrast of everything any given follower of Christ should stand for, and yourself. The sheer unadulterated inversion you symbolize with every warmongering / anti Christian word you utter - completely in line with the present zeitgeist - in my humble opinion.

Have yourself a wonderful day.