Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Dreams and clues to the future

4 posts in this topic

Cam Gibb
Posted (edited)

Similar experiences here too. From age 12 to late 30's. Including shadowy deceased relatives. Deja-vue dreams later experienced. They are clearer, more hi res then average dreams. Often have details later experienced that could not possibly have been imagined. But I caution you and all, not to obsess on dreams. As they usually are just that. So you don't want to do or not do things based on them. ;-) What could be interesting later on, is if you have good reason to suspect you've had 1 of those future glimpses, jot as many details down as you can and keep handy in maybe pocket notepad, date it, even better, take picture of it with dated item like newspaper. If you experience it. Record with smart phone video, while doing that, pull out note, state you have picture with note prooving previous date dream. Verify if possible current date again with something like newspaper. When ever anything possibly paranormal experienced, think record video, take pics (single frames as pics can be taken from vid with apps), think what can I say or do in this vid to reduce doubters and questioners. Like they do in "Ghost Adventures" and similar paranormal research productions. ;-) 

Edited by Cam Gibb

Relam

-Dreams can predict things and dreams are symbolsm. If you know how to recognize which dream is true dream sent from divine and which is just reflection of reality you can decode it to benefit you.

-About that connected things i think you mean Synchronicity.
Yeah lots of this weird things happening more and more,
which could give us signs that maybe this what we call reality is just some kind of computer simulation. That about shoes is something like new Googles algorhytm which track what you search and use that information to give you the adds that showing you things you searched. But for you this happend in reality . Haha crazy, but you never know .. Maybe we live in matrix...

• Like 1

Cam Gibb

I forgot to add that often I suspect, such deja-vue-like dreams, are brain imaginings, it tries to predict situations. It may use real facts and concious expectations, suspicions, imaginings of possibilities, likelihoods, etc. Sometimes it'll use those real thoughts, add other stuff, occaisionally be pretty close to what is later experienced. Because it subconciously looks for familiar faces, places, etc, you experience "hey, I've seen this, where, oh, past dream". Like rolling the dice, you remember matches more then no or few matches. Waking up in night seeing digital clock, you'll remember the times it was 1:11, 2:22, etc. But not the many times it wasn't. In time you start to wonder about this. It's usually just that the brain remembers similarities. You can easily decide after the fact their were more matching details then actually were. As it's easy to mix up over time, what were imagined, what were dreamed, happened, etc.