Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Bigfoot an extra-dimensional being?

MysteryMike

What are everyone's thoughts on this? It would explain why we haven't found the creature yet. Sometimes pops into our reality before popping back into its own.

For all we know too Bigfoots/Sasquatches could even be these Guardians of the Forests from the Spirit World in Native American Mythology that at times appears in our world to check over things.

• Like 2

Bigfoot is probably just a figment of peoples imaginations. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 9

27 minutes ago, MysteryMike said:

What are everyone's thoughts on this? It would explain why we haven't found the creature yet. Sometimes pops into our reality before popping back into its own.

I think that's the best theory out there at this time when all things are considered. The only thing harder to believe than this theory is every other theory out there and that includes the 'undocumented species' theory and the 'it's all hoax/misidentification' theory.

Also adding to the reasonableness is the incredible reported range of these creatures. That would require quite the breeding population.

47 minutes ago, MysteryMike said:

For all we know too Bigfoots/Sasquatches could even be these Guardians of the Forests from the Spirit World in Native American Mythology that at times appears in our world to check over things.

Maybe, and I have also heard of a human/ape hybrid theory orchestrated as an alien experiment that didn't work as planned. This holds more possibility to me as I give credence to the theory that we are a hominid species augmented for the better by alien (most  likely Pleidian)  genetic technology.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oldrover said:

I was reading another of your replies earlier and it struck me, while we live in entirely different realities and you say things that I find utterly preposterous, I sort of admire the way you stick by what you think is real, and offer opinions on topics knowing you're going to get contradicted, and I don't think I remember you getting stroppy about it. So yes, that earns a certain ammount of respect from me.

Thanks for the left-handed praise.

Now I think the 'it's all hoax/misidentification' theory to be not quite preposterous but just rather unlikely at this point.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Thanks for the left-handed praise.

Now I think the 'it's all hoax/misidentification' theory to be not quite preposterous but just rather unlikely at this point.

What would be your evidence for such a conclusion may I ask? 

• Like 1

Just now, Alien Origins said:

What would be your evidence for such a conclusion may I ask? 

Video evidence (like the PG film) augmented by an uncounted number of clearly seen encounters by credible people. I have heard compelling witness testimony many times. Consistent smells,  habits, footprints and disappearances. Also add Native American lore that they can be tracked but seemingly vanish.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I think that's the best theory out there at this time when all things are considered.

All things considered, like what exactly?

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

credible people

Ok, name one. giphy.gif

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Video evidence (like the PG film) augmented by an uncounted number of clearly seen encounters by credible people. I have heard compelling witness testimony many times. Consistent smells,  habits, footprints and disappearances. Also add Native American lore that they can be tracked but seemingly vanish.

Do you know anything about the PG film? 

2 minutes ago, oldrover said:

Do you know anything about the PG film? 

Heard both sides a hundred times, yes. And formed an opinion.

Edited by papageorge1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

I wasn't asking about that as such. I meant do you know anything about what happened that day, and between then and two days later when the film was shown?

7 minutes ago, oldrover said:

I wasn't asking about that as such. I meant do you know anything about what happened that day, and between then and two days later when the film was shown?

I am pretty sure I have years back but I don't remember it all right now. I do know there are two sides to every story and unfortunately unscrupulous believers and unscrupulous non-believers enough to keep everything a mess.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MysteryMike said:

What are everyone's thoughts on this? It would explain why we haven't found the creature yet.

So anything you can't find is interdimensional? I see you've put a lot of thought into this.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Whats the opinion? Might I ask? And to add I do not know why we are beating this dead horse agian. All this has been hashed over on the other Bigfoot thread...I don't think anything new is going to come out of another discussion.

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I am pretty sure I have years back but I don't remember it all right now. I do know there are two sides to every story and unfortunately unscrupulous believers and unscrupulous non-believers enough to keep everything a mess.

The arguments are mostly a sideshowon on both sides, neither do a proper job very often. And I'm not intending to go into it again. But unless they're determined to believe at all costs, I'd advise any interested party to research it, and use only what DeAtley, Patterson, and Gimlin themselves said.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

762DB05C-9FE9-481F-A21F-380BABCA3840.jpeg.e4ce0805b6accd46ed06b7e34f634442.jpeg

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Whats the opinion? Might I ask? And to add I do not know why we are beating this dead horse agian. All this has been hashed over on the other Bigfoot thread...I don't think anything new is going to come out of another discussion.

Errr...I'm not the new OP guy who wants to discuss this, right? It was only he I originally commented to. The rest of this are you guys asking me things....Sheesh

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

762DB05C-9FE9-481F-A21F-380BABCA3840.jpeg.e4ce0805b6accd46ed06b7e34f634442.jpeg

Hmmmm....it is odd then that you are motivated so often to comment on them, right? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Hmmmm....it is odd then that you are motivated so often to comment on them, right? 

Low boredom threshold.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, MysteryMike said:

My opinion is that I will consider it when it is proven that there are other realities and that any creature at all can travel to or from another reality. Until that is scientifically shown, then we can speculate on if Bigfoot can do this or not, but it serves no purpose other then entertainment.

One of my more favorite speculations on bigfoot, is if BF is a "probe", or "drone", driven by some ET force, maybe the Greys. But then on the other hand, Greys, or ETs are not proven either, so not sure why I am speculating on that, other then entertainment. Except that aliens do appear to be at least possible, and travel between stars is at least possible. Which is more then can be said for traveling between realities.

Then again..... Given I am a Christian, and believe in Heaven and Hell. I'd have to believe in alternate realities. But... even if I believe in them, they are not scientifically proven.... Hummm.....

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

I kind of like the idea that Biggie is intradimensional, except there’s been no evidence of him materialising inside of a Maccas that was built upon what was previously a pine forest. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I kind of like the idea that Biggie is intradimensional, except there’s been no evidence of him materialising inside of a Maccas that was built upon what was previously a pine forest. 

LOL, you sent me to the internet to learn they call McDonald's 'Maccas' in Australia.

As to the gist of your question, I would think the disappearance/reappearance from our physical plane and senses is a controlled thing and more of an intelligent process than you are trying to assume.

• Like 1