Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elongated Skulls / Why ?

ajfriman

It's because extraterrestrials visited earth in the distant past.  Aliens visited me, and from firsthand experience, that's how they look...... they have large almond shaped, elongated heads.  

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

It's because extraterrestrials visited earth in the distant past.  Aliens visited me, and from firsthand experience, that's how they look...... they have large almond shaped, elongated heads.  

Well that is just one of many descriptions of aliens, there are reptilians, and as seen here in the forum thatthere are also beams of light, arachnid and my favorite the three boobed alien women that have inspired me to do mouth stretching exercises and tying cherry stems into knots with my tongue for better flexibility.:whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Aliens visited me too! They were tall blonde women, with really impressive personalities and purple eyes. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Well that is just one of many descriptions of aliens, there are reptilians, and as seen here in the forum thatthere are also beams of light, arachnid and my favorite the three boobed alien women that have inspired me to do mouth stretching exercises and tying cherry stems into knots with my tongue for better flexibility.:whistle:

jmccr8

Good for party tricks. But what if those boobs are on their butts? They're not human, you know.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Aliens visited me too! They were tall blonde women, with really impressive personalities and purple eyes. 

I met an alien once, too. But he just shouted "Exterminate" at me thirty or forty times and waggled a plunger at me. I walked down two steps and he ceased to be a problem.

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Good for party tricks. But what if those boobs are on their butts? They're not human, you know.

Hi Kmt

That certainly does create other considerations but why would all the party favors be in the same place? One would think that am aesthetic distribution like we have would be far more advantageous and the alien women wouldn't be able to sit down to breast feed their offspring. Maybe that is why they are coming here to take advantage of our genetics.:rolleyes::whistle:

jmccr8