Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My son the "Antichrist"?

Hedsalt

First I will say I don't believe in the propganda regarding 666 or the Antichrist. Moving on,  I have been wondering about these numbers and this story of my life for as long as they existed and culminated more awareness. I was born to a witch whom departed  many different occult mysteries. I had a twin brother we were born on all saints day.. My mother's skin was dyed green for Halloween and she had no clue two of us were coming out let alone butt and feet backwards.  11 01 1974 me at 222 am and him at 227. On top of being witchy she was let's just say b tchy. Narscistic to the core she pitted my brother against me and we were never the same and I spent my life believing a lie that I was awful.  My little brother was born on 10 /27 /1976

11 /01 /1974 =1986 =24=6

10/ 27 /1976= 2013=6

11 01 1974 also can break down and as 11 11 11 my birth time is 222 

So my babies father is in the golden dawn OTO and he took my son over 10 years ago. I haven't seen him since. Granted, I have some problems due to much abuse however, complete isolation is not called for.. Furthermore I met my sons fathers cousin 14 years before I met the father and did not know they were cousins. I married the cousin in 2014 in order infiltrate family. We are now separated. 

Father 12/ 27 /1965=2004=6

Son 1/ 7 /2005=2013 =6

Husband 1/ 5 /1971 =1977=6

Three Scorpios 

Three Capricorns(the devil)

=6 

Now here's a crazy additive . My mother told me a story about a man she met on the train he was old and was going to be at his wife's grave to die. The man's son didn't give him enough resources to make it so my mother found a couple to help him well it turns out he was the man from the movie "Saving Private Ryan" he had papers and his real name was Solomon and then she said my niece always wanted to name one of her kids Benecio after the actor 

Solomon Benecio Brown which adds to 93 the universal greeting within the occult it is related to the word agape. 

I didn't even check his numbers. 

While I was pregnant I had had a fibroid tumor and my pre OP turned to my my Pre natal at the doctors office. It grew to be 8 lbs and as big as a soccer ball and I puked for 10 days every 2 hours while waiting for Solomon to be born early with developed lungs. I now think it was more than a tumor. These men have terrorized me and want nothing more than for me to kill myself or be in prison. Also,  I am the only woman out of all of this. I find my life interesting and I am also a INFJ Myers Briggs. 

Any thoughts on how crazy these symbols are lining up. Maybe? I'm flaberghasted. This is very real and true for my life.

Thanks. 

Edited by Hedsalt

the short answer is.. No.. 666 is not the mark of the beast or the anti christ.. that is a hollywood myth.. there is another thread somewhere that explains that.. try looking for it..

• Like 6

I was being a bit fecsious I should of clarified. I I mainly want more insight into the crazy numbers. I don't believe in the propganda around 666. I will edit. Also I think you telling me "try looking for it",is a rude statement. 

Edited by Hedsalt

not really rude.. but if you actually look at threads on here.. you will find most of your questions already answered.. 

• Like 3

Wait, you named your son Solomon because your mother told you a story?

666 is the number of the beast which was Nero.

Do you have any psychiatric issues? If my mother claimed I was the Antichrist I'd want nothing to do with her either.

• Like 7

I agree I contemplated about, if it were rude or not. It is a bit, because it reaks  of the resentment behind the statement. It reads loud and clear of someone who has close to 2000 posts on this site and how sick he is of seeing newbies coming on and doing the same thing, not checking other posts for their answers...as if they are special. However I am just speculating. I really doubt I will find one story like mine throughout this whole forum. I posted to the beast 666 thread before I made this thread, but it was outdated. But what do I know. Thanks for considering my case

Edited by Hedsalt

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Wait, you named your son Solomon because your mother told you a story?

666 is the number of the beast which was Nero.

Do you have any psychiatric issues? If my mother claimed I was the Antichrist I'd want nothing to do with her either.

You didn't listen to my story my mother claimed no such thing. Reread and be wise please

I named my son Solomon because that was supposed to be his name. This sight is just an awesome welcoming party. I wonder how boring your life numbers must be.

Edited by Hedsalt

Hmm you are a little bit right.. what does bother me the most is when people do not actually research and come in with claims.. 

I am sorry.. but if you come from a occult family.. they were not very good.. you have basically been brought up with the hollywood version of occult.. 

and before you ask.. yes.. i have.. no I dont.. and I'm a pagan.. 

At a guess.. there will be a few posts in here soon regarding the 666.. so check back later.. because everything you have been taught to believe about the number 666.. is going to be shattered.. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Hedsalt said:

So my babies father is in the golden dawn OTO and he took my son over 10 years ago. I haven't seen him since. Granted, I have some problems due to much abuse however, complete isolation is not called for.. Furthermore I met my sons fathers cousin 14 years before I met the father and did not know they were cousins. I married the cousin in 2014 in order infiltrate family. We are now separated. 

While I was pregnant I had had a fibroid tumor and my pre OP turned to my my Pre natal at the doctors office. It grew to be 8 lbs and as big as a soccer ball and I puked for 10 days every 2 hours while waiting for Solomon to be born early with developed lungs. I now think it was more than a tumor. These men have terrorized me and want nothing more than for me to kill myself or be in prison. Also,  I am the only woman out of all of this. I find my life interesting and I am also a INFJ Myers Briggs. 

Like Dingo said, a Hollywood version of the occult ( The OTO is a joke) and junk science.

http://fortune.com/2013/05/15/have-we-all-been-duped-by-the-myers-briggs-test/

• Like 5

There's something you need to understand. People can find patterns in just about anything because it's a byproduct of our evolution. We are also plagued with biases.

• Like 7

Hi Hedsalt, welcome to UM :st

Can I ask you what difference you think it would make to your life if you didn't have any of these number combinations around you? Isn't it best to just get on with your life, regardless of what 'your numbers' are? You can't change them, after all. 

You say you don't believe in the 666 myths or the concept of an antichrist and yet you seem to set great store by them in your own life, and, dare I say it, you have presented your story with the purpose of impressing everyone here. Posters here are not being rude, they simply see things differently to you. I hope you can get over your disappointment and enjoy joining in other topics here. :tsu:

• Like 3

Like others have mentioned you're seeing patterns in things. 

However I'm not saying that you currently are or will at some point. But if you decided (for whatever reason) to start treating your son like the antichrist. How will he grow up? What kind of psychological damage will this do to him? 

And before anyone snaps at me, I'm just showing concern for both parties and trying to point out something harmful, without making accusations.

So my suggestion is. Dismiss all this antichrist stuff and give you son a wonderful, constructive, and positive reinforcing childhood. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Like others have mentioned you're seeing patterns in things. 

However I'm not saying that you currently are or will at some point. But if you decided (for whatever reason) to start treating your son like the antichrist. How will he grow up? What kind of psychological damage will this do to him? 

And before anyone snaps at me, I'm just showing concern for both parties and trying to point out something harmful, without making accusations.

So my suggestion is. Dismiss all this antichrist stuff and give you son a wonderful, constructive, and positive reinforcing childhood. 

Like he said ^. :tu:

and now I have some coffee in me it sounds to me like you watched "Rosemary's Baby" way too many times....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hedsalt said:

I named my son Solomon because that was supposed to be his name.

Who decide that? Your mother?

1 hour ago, Hedsalt said:

This sight is just an awesome welcoming party. I wonder how boring your life numbers must be.

I'm just trying to understand your post which is all over the place.

Life numbers? Are life numbers usually entertaining? 

• Like 6

Oh my.

Welcome to UM, and that's all I'm gonna say about this.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Myself, I don't believe in Numerology and counting up letters and such.

Second, 666 has nothing to do with " The Anti-Christ", but with the Beast. The Beast will be anti-Christ, with a little "a", because he's going to put himself up as a god on Earth, and try to wipe out the Christians.

The Beast will hook up with the False Prophet, and essentially take over the world. Become very powerful, rich, influential, and be a crazy charismatic person.

Everything will come to a head when the armies of the Beast march on Israel and somehow the Christians will be gathered to resist, and that is when Jesus will drop from the sky, and win the war....

Basically if your kid is an anti-Christ, that only means he's not a Christian. If your kid is The Beast, then you'll know because he'll gain power, money and influence soon after he's an adult, or even before.

Naming a kid Solomon has nothing to do with his fate, or what his life will include. The Hispanics name their kids Moses and Jesus, and most of them turn out OK, so I think Solomon is kind of tame in comparison.