Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

The Gun Grab Begins

371 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

aztek

great, glad for AU but we are not talking about AU

you guys need to learn from us about kangaroo control, we do not have any roaming the streets and attacking pets, or anyone, all caged up, yours are all over the place you can't control them , just ask us how to do it. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

What conspiracy theory? You're acting like this has never happened before. Do I need to cite examples of successful gun grabs and subsequent dictatorships?

Yes, but that';s what I'm trying to ask. Is this a plan by the Democrats to disarm the people so they can impose a dictatorship, and when? After they've conspired to have the present administration removed from office? You know that even if that did happen power wouldn't simply be handed over to the Democrats. So are the Republicans and the Trump administration in it too?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
1 minute ago, aztek said:

great, glad for AU but we are not talking about AU

I know.. but when Dark Grey starts making statements that make it look like gun control leads to dictatorships *shrugs* .. 22 years so far here.. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, DingoLingo said:

I know.. but when Dark Grey starts making statements that make it look like gun control leads to dictatorships *shrugs* .. 22 years so far here.. 

it does lead to it, just not every single time,  but more often that not it does, history is full of examples,  better be safe than sorry

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
Just now, aztek said:

it does lead to it, just not every single time,  but more often that not it does, history full of examples

exactly .. just not every single time.. and yes.. history is full of examples.. of when it did not lead to a dictatorship as well..

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
3 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

I know.. but when Dark Grey starts making statements that make it look like gun control leads to dictatorships *shrugs* .. 22 years so far here.. 

Gun control does lead to dictatorships.  It doesn't always happen overnight.  It's one little innocuous step at a time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, DingoLingo said:

exactly .. just not every single time.. and yes.. history is full of examples.. of when it did not lead to a dictatorship as well..

 

yes, and that is why it may go either way, better be prepared than not.  i also have never seen an example of totalitarian regime where population was armed. my guess it is mutually exclusive, so we'd like to keep our guns,  

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

Gun control does lead to dictatorships.  It doesn't always happen overnight.  It's one little innocuous step at a time.

so does armed militia Raven.. history is full of examples of that as well.. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, DingoLingo said:

so does armed militia Raven.. history is full of examples of that as well.. 

i'd like to see 1 cuz we technically have armed militia for over 250 years, 

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
4 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

exactly .. just not every single time.. and yes.. history is full of examples.. of when it did not lead to a dictatorship as well..

 

About the only time that happens is when the old government is replaced by another and then the clock resets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
1 minute ago, aztek said:

i'd like to see 1

suggest you try looking at the last 40 years of history in African nations and the middle east then my friend.. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, DingoLingo said:

suggest you try looking at the last 40 years of history in African nations and the middle east then my friend.. 

lol, nations that are always at war, and filled with guns?  do not confuse war lords and none gvmnt militia. 

now real militia just 1 example, would be in mexico, some villages created their own militia against cartels, also google avocado police, also an example of militia, both are opposite to dictatorship

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
3 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

so does armed militia Raven.. history is full of examples of that as well.. 

It depends.  If it is a mob, then it is no better than a tyrannical government.  If it is a well-regulated militia, then by definition, it can never be.  That was the whole point to the 2nd Amendment.  And you thought it was only to own a firearm (musket).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
Just now, aztek said:

lol, nations that are always at war, and filled with guns?  do not confuse war lords and none gvmnt militia

they are now.. yes.. when it all started.. they were not.. 

take a look at Mugabe.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
4 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

suggest you try looking at the last 40 years of history in African nations and the middle east then my friend.. 

There are non-dictator governments in Africa and Middle East?  That includes democratic socialists.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

It depends.  If it is a mob, then it is no better than a tyrannical government.  If it is a well-regulated militia, then by definition, it can never be.  That was the whole point to the 2nd Amendment.  And you thought it was only to own a firearm (musket).

That is the funny thing about the american revolution.. if King George was not so much of an ass.. you would still be a constitutional Monarchy.. and probably be over my part of the world competing in the commonwealth games.. 

But unfortunately he was.. and your not.. *shrugs* 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, DingoLingo said:

they are now.. yes.. when it all started.. they were not.. 

take a look at Mugabe.. 

the same Mugabe that said 

The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.

he is a thug, and a murderer, nothing else,

wanna see real example of militia, google avacado police

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
Just now, RavenHawk said:

There are non-dictator governments in Africa and Middle East?  That includes democratic socialists.

I know.. same as there are places where gun control has not lead to dictatorships.. 

 

see what I am getting at here? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

in any case armed population is best deterrent against dictatorship, we'll keep ours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, DingoLingo said:

 

 

see what I am getting at here? 

no not really, what are those places 

 

not sure what you arguing here? that gun grab is a good thing, and we do not need to worry? well we just do not share that opinion

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
1 minute ago, aztek said:

in any case armed population is best deterrent against dictatorship, we'll keep ours

and that is why your country will never actually be free.. 

 

because you let fear rule your lives.. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, DingoLingo said:

and that is why your country will never actually be free.. 

 

because you let fear rule your lives.. 

lol, sure thing, 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
1 minute ago, aztek said:

no not really, what are those places 

for every example of arms control leading to dictatorships.. there is one to show it does not always 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, DingoLingo said:

for every example of arms control leading to dictatorships.. there is one to show it does not always 

ok so you can not support your argument with real world examples ,  got it. 

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
Just now, aztek said:

ok so you can support your argument with real world examples ,  got it. 

just like you can.. 

its a circular argument.. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.