Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is black magic dangerous?

Brian Hart

On 8/29/2018 at 5:33 PM, ParanormalKris said:

The Real Meaning Of Magic is not Real. But if You are Talking About Manifestation ( Energy into Matter ) Then, Yes it's Real. It just Doesn't Work Right Away. But You would be Surprise How Fast it Dose Work.  

Magick creates a change in consciousness. It does not manifest anything external. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/5/2018 at 8:42 PM, Brian Hart said:

Has anyone experienced black magic? I noticed many people are saying it's dangerous and It shouldn't be touched http://biblereasons.com/is-black-magic-real/. Can it really kill you and is it the same as voodoo? Thanks for any advice that is given. 

Its as real as YOU think it is. If you truly believe then it will harm you, through a self fulling prophesy of some sort.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jamesjr191 said:

Its as real as YOU think it is. If you truly believe then it will harm you, through a self fulling prophesy of some sort.

Self fulfilling actions and/or a nocebo effect. 

Join the dark side of the farse luke :-) I've heard that Wicca is some what ambivalent when it comes to magic it's nor black or white. people who hurt animals and other beings and say they "worship satan" is not satanist only mentally ill  psychos who shuld be locked away. If you obey the law but practise satanic rituals and black magic and that mumbo jumbo. i have to quote Nietzsche "And if thou gaze long  into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. If you engaged deeply enough within yourself,your world might flip up sidedown and put you in free fall. Thats the Danger 

Edited by Avalanche
  • Like 2

On 9/5/2018 at 10:03 AM, XenoFish said:

Magick creates a change in consciousness. It does not manifest anything external. 

Sorry, Bot Yes it Dose. You were Told By People, That it Don't. Everything is Energy, And we are Made in God Image as co-Creators of Him. So If we Try Hard Enough, We Can Manifest.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

Sorry, Bot Yes it Dose. You were Told By People, That it Don't. Everything is Energy, And we are Made in God Image as co-Creators of Him. So If we Try Hard Enough, We Can Manifest.

No it doesn't. Experience and years of practice taught me that. That's why there are terms like magical thinking and confirmation bias. Toss in a dose self fulfilling action as well. You can wish all you want and do nothing at it, it won't make you rich. You can wish and act, that'll fill your pockets faster.

As a Wiseman once said, "Wish in one hand, poop in the other. Which one fills up first?"

You want to know how I manifest things? I fully form an idea (intention). Gave everything I need, make a plan, then act (ritual) and get results.

Quit daydreaming and start doing. I'm an old hand at this. Way past your stage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No it doesn't. Experience and years of practice taught me that. That's why there are terms like magical thinking and confirmation bias. Toss in a dose self fulfilling action as well. You can wish all you want and do nothing at it, it won't make you rich. You can wish and act, that'll fill your pockets faster.

As a Wiseman once said, "Wish in one hand, poop in the other. Which one fills up first?"

You want to know how I manifest things? I fully form an idea (intention). Gave everything I need, make a plan, then act (ritual) and get results.

Quit daydreaming and start doing. I'm an old hand at this. Way past your stage.

I can't tell if you were called a bot or if that was just a typo.

• Like 1

Just now, GlitterRose said:

I can't tell if you were called a bot or if that was just a typo.

I'm more entertained by the random capital letters.

• Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

I'm more entertained by the random capital letters.

Does that just happen if you're on a phone?

I thought maybe it was some kind of glitch.

On 9/9/2018 at 5:20 PM, Avalanche said:

Join the dark side of the farse luke :-) I've heard that Wicca is some what ambivalent when it comes to magic it's nor black or white. people who hurt animals and other beings and say they "worship satan" is not satanist only mentally ill  psychos who shuld be locked away. If you obey the law but practise satanic rituals and black magic and that mumbo jumbo. i have to quote Nietzsche "And if thou gaze long  into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. If you engaged deeply enough within yourself,your world might flip up sidedown and put you in free fall. Thats the Danger 

Ah, the farce is strong. 

I don't often agree with Nietzsche, but that bit is actually true. 

I don't know that it's the folks who wanna play let's dress up in black robes who are the real threat. They're too obvious. 

I think it's the politicians who actually espouse their ideology and can affect real policy...they're the ones to be watching. 

And whoever it is they get their money from.

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Does that just happen if you're on a phone?

Not on my phone. All mine does is random auto-correct. Which is very annoying.

Just now, XenoFish said:

Not on my phone. All mine does is random auto-correct. Which is very annoying.

I wonder why people do that then. 

For effect, maybe?

I'd say that from my beginnings in the art around 1994/5 I think. I was very much a high level magical thinking. Time passes and that magical thinking waned. Till about 2012 where everything went to hell on a personal, emotional and financial level. Magical thinking didn't cut it. I learned hard and fast that casting a spell or firing a sigil changed our thoughts. I noticed all the opportunities that I need around me. It sharped my awareness. Nothing comes on a golden platter.

2 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I wonder why people do that then. 

For effect, maybe?

Don't know. I half expected some type of subliminal messaging at first. But when you present only the capital letters it's gibberish.

10 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Ah, the farce is strong. 

I don't often agree with Nietzsche, but that bit is actually true. 

I don't know that it's the folks who wanna play let's dress up in black robes who are the real threat. They're too obvious. 

I think it's the politicians who actually espouse their ideology and can affect real policy...they're the ones to be watching. 

And whoever it is they get their money from.

Why not? Nietzsche did say some thought full things not that i quote him every day :-) but i think he gazed into the abyss too long in the end he went crazy

6 hours ago, Avalanche said:

Why not? Nietzsche did say some thought full things not that i quote him every day :-) but i think he gazed into the abyss too long in the end he went crazy

Well if you're against Satanists and what they stand for, a good number based a lot of that off of Nietzsche and Ayn Rand.

• 4 weeks later...

I will start with this, I read through a lot, a...lot of negative reactions and skepticism on the merits of magic in general. Though one person did comment on the fact that Voodoo is a religion which in fact it is. i will say that magic is more so a frame of mind and the fundamental basic's of how magic works is the basis of ones belief. If simply you have doubt any at all it simple just isn't or it wont work. There are a lot of things that we don't understand. Physics, meta-physics, quantum mechanics..some things we do in these categories. A lot of cultures today still believe that magic is a fact of life. Magic is usually is a simple explenation for things we yet haven't come to understand.

I personally believe magic does exist in this world. As far as black magic goes, i have studied a lot of the different cultural forms of magic including what one would consider black. The term black magic is a very broad term and not really defined in entirety. Black Magic would in my opinion mean any form a magic used directly to invoke lasting: harm, pain, or any other detrimental effect on something or someone. Other than for the direct purpose of protecting one self. It is also something that is always premeditated in the effect to cause ill effects.

Not all black magic will have unintended effect on ones self, but from what I have seen of other people whom continually used black magic through out their lives have had very negative results in their lives. My actual advice to any practitioner looking to invoke some dark ritual or other intended dark magic Do Not Do It. Even those who are skilled and understand such things. Studying is one thing, to understand is the only way to defend against such things..

I am sure after this posts I am gonna catch flak. but its what it is everyone has there right not an opinion.

Magick is the art and science of creating a change in consciousness. Black magick is typically anything done for materialistic gain. 

• Thanks 1

Magic is a religious belief. People back then thought it is possible because they were fooled! A trick to win power over you or get your money! Also most people back then didn't go to school. I can give you a perfect example. Just watch the youtube channel: Sceptical open-mind! People are still getting fooled by free energy devices. Altough they went to school! Now compare it with the time back then! Most people couldn't afford school. People then could believe anything with a good trick!

Black magic is dangerous? Of course it is dangerous to take advantage of others! Eventually you will kiss the ground! Like the most criminals do. Try shaolin kung fu or tai chi if you're into magic. Dr. Strange.:D

1 minute ago, Limitless Science said:

Magic is a religious belief. People back then thought it is possible because they were fooled! A trick to win power over you or get your money! Also most people back then didn't go to school. I can give you a perfect example. Just watch the youtube channel: Sceptical open-mind! People are still getting fooled by free energy devices. Altough they went to school! Now compare it with the time back then! Most people couldn't afford school. People then could believe anything with a good trick!

Black magic is dangerous? Of course it is dangerous to take advantage of others! Eventually you will kiss the ground! Like the most criminals do. Try shaolin kung fu or tai chi if you're into magic. Dr. Strange.:D

It actually had more to do with superstition and the power of suggestion. Not so much education. Even then some people just didn't believe. Even now some people still do. If you believe someone had cursed you, regardless of anything they may or may not have done. That suggestion will act as a nocebo effect. Allowing the individual to self-fulfill what they believe or at most associate misfortune with a suspected curse. To put it bluntly, magick is psychological warfare.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It actually had more to do with superstition and the power of suggestion. Not so much education. Even then some people just didn't believe. Even now some people still do. If you believe someone had cursed you, regardless of anything they may or may not have done. That suggestion will act as a nocebo effect. Allowing the individual to self-fulfill what they believe or at most associate misfortune with a suspected curse. To put it bluntly, magick is psychological warfare.

Due to fear you mean. I kinda forgot what that word means! I don't feel any fear anymore.

Darkness:

Light:

If you're lacking emotions such as fear then you are either sheltered or a sociopath. Fear is a normal emotion that all people feel from times to time. I don't trust people who say they lack fear. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If you're lacking emotions such as fear then you are either sheltered or a sociopath. Fear is a normal emotion that all people feel from times to time. I don't trust people who say they lack fear. 

U jelly? But come on! Who's gonna safe someone attacked by a monster? You? Nah, you're gonna run away in fear to save your own butt. Don't take it personally It's just an example. Even though I would make a different example if you wouldn't attack me immediately. But on one thing you're right. I'm not a friend of the government. But I'm not an ahole either! I just disagree with them in things of justice and peacekeeping. They don't know what that is. They do not serve it fully.

Edited by Limitless Science

41 minutes ago, Limitless Science said:

U jelly? But come on! Who's gonna safe someone attacked by a monster? You? Nah, you're gonna run away in fear to save your own butt. Don't take it personally It's just an example. Even though I would make a different example if you wouldn't attack me immediately. But on one thing you're right. I'm not a friend of the government. But I'm not an ahole either! I just disagree with them in things of justice and peacekeeping. They don't know what that is. They do not serve it fully.

You have nothing for me to be jealous over.