Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is black magic dangerous?

Brian Hart

7 minutes ago, Limitless Science said:

Another one who disagrees with every word I say. My english must be really bad.:rolleyes:

Attitude. That's the problem.

YES! Black "Magic" can potentially kill you. The black or dark arts require the aid of demonic entities & conjuring such things will always have negative consequences.

I use the term "demonic" as to simply mean evil or wicked, not like Satan or anything just generally evil.

1 minute ago, EsotericScience said:

YES! Black "Magic" can potentially kill you. The black or dark arts require the aid of demonic entities & conjuring such things will always have negative consequences.

I use the term "demonic" as to simply mean evil or wicked, not like Satan or anything just generally evil.

:rolleyes:  Uh huh....whatever.....

I was trained by my grandfather to handle that crap and probably been doing it longer than you've been alive....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EsotericScience said:

Yeah....no. Not at all. The worst that can happen is a psychotic break or complete obsession. Only the inexperienced speak like this. It reeks of spiritual paranoia. 

Demons do not exist. Unless they are your personal demons. Like depression, that ones really freaking annoying.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

:rolleyes:  Uh huh....whatever.....

I was trained by my grandfather to handle that crap and probably been doing it longer than you've been alive....

Okay?

What about those who weren't trained by their grandfather & choose to attempt to dabble in the dark arts? Are you saying it's safe to mess with things you don't understand?

What are you like 65 or something?

2 minutes ago, EsotericScience said:

Okay?

What about those who weren't trained by their grandfather & choose to attempt to dabble in the dark arts? Are you saying it's safe to mess with things you don't understand?

A dabbler is a dabbler no matter what they are trying. Even these wannbe psychics contact "bad things" by mistake and don't know what they are talking to. 

I'm 50. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, EsotericScience said:

Okay?

He's 50. Magick is about creating a change in consciousness. Demons, angels, etc are just magical placebo. Spiritual sugar pills that allow the mental theatrics of rituals to work. It's not too different than using affirmations. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Like depression, that ones really freaking annoying.

Tell me about it....

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Tell me about it....

People worry about the devil and demons, when there are real "monsters" in the world. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

People worry about the devil and demons, when there are real "monsters" in the world. 

I spent 3 years with them and it "haunted" me just last night. 

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

He's 50. Magick is about creating a change in consciousness. Demons, angels, etc are just magical placebo. Spiritual sugar pills that allow the mental theatrics of rituals to work. It's not too different than using affirmations. 

Nah! Magic is about creating & manipulating energies through one's own psychic abilities, alchemy or necromancy, none of which is truly magic. It's all science!

6 minutes ago, EsotericScience said:

Nah! Magic is about creating & manipulating energies through one's own psychic abilities, alchemy or necromancy, none of which is truly magic. It's all science!

You must be new to the whole thing. 

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You must be new to the whole thing. 

Sure, I'd say so. Over 25 years in the field & I've only figured out what not to do.

I'll be new at this till the day I die.

Sure, I'd say so. Over 25 years in the field & I've only figured out what not to do.

I'll be new at this till the day I die.

Then you've mislead yourself. Falling into the thoughtless acceptance of myth. Have you yet to crossed the abyss? 

Then you've mislead yourself. Falling into the thoughtless acceptance of myth. Have you yet to crossed the abyss? 

Does anyone who has ever come back?

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

So tell me O' wise one of your journey.

@Piney You need to see this. 

No journey had. Just regular everyday paranormal stuff.

Then you know little. Perhaps add science into your searching. Maybe something fruitful will come from your efforts.

Then you know little. Perhaps add science into your searching. Maybe something fruitful will come from your efforts.

I'll give it my best shot.

4 minutes ago, EsotericScience said:

Things stick around. But they don't come back. In my culture it is improper to communicate with the dead or even mention them.

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Things stick around. But they don't come back. In my culture it is improper to communicate with the dead or even mention them.

Assuming your a native american elder I think I know where your coming from being Anishinaabe myself & this^ is the very reason I'm so opposed to conjuring "magic" or necromancy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EsotericScience said:

YES! Black "Magic" can potentially kill you. 

No it can not, who can kill is the person or persons experimenting in woo to give themselves a sense of power. 

1 hour ago, EsotericScience said:

The black or dark arts require the aid of demonic entities & conjuring such things will always have negative consequences.

There are no demonic entities or anything to conjure up...all there is are people mentally thinking there demons to the extent they believe the demons they have created in their minds are outside of their minds.

Some  want to believe so much, they allow others to tell them its real and there is no questioning....they will accept anything they are told.

Have you read #6 on the first page, there is this too:

On 06/04/2018 at 3:43 AM, Not A Rockstar said:

I will tell you the most dangerous thing about black magic. It is the imaginative dumb butts who do not know what they are doing attempting some stupid ritual. Killing animals or harming others for some supposed contact and deal with an entity they can barely pronounce the name of. It is so-called high priests encouraging their followers to dope up and sex up, too. It is these same high priests taking advantage of lost teens and getting them convinced they are "loved" and are "family" and damaging their emotional futures, if not their minds from the drugs and stupid crap taught as "magic". Then the supposed lore out of used Crowley books and other stupid efforts to be cool and find something real and "bad". That is what is dangerous. Troubled teens in suicide pacts and similar stuff because of some persuasive POS

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

There are no demonic entities or anything to conjure up...all there is are people mentally thinking there demons to the extent they believe the demons they have created in their minds are outside of their minds.

That's the evils that be's #1 play to convince people it's not real but "it" is.

Edited by EsotericScience