Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is black magic dangerous?

Brian Hart

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

If Jesus did exist he was an opportunist. 

The one who historically existed was a rabble rousing preacher who was flattened by a rock by a Roman trebuchet. 

No resurrections there...

10 hours ago, Piney said:

I've been busy for the past 32 years that we haven't seen each other. :lol:

Yes you have! And apparently showing the rest of the world that in the hands of the right person, a chainsaw is more than a tool to cut wood or a prop for a horror movie. I am in awe of your talent my friend!

1 minute ago, Jenn8779 said:

Yes you have! And apparently showing the rest of the world that in the hands of the right person, a chainsaw is more than a tool to cut wood or a prop for a horror movie. I am in awe of your talent my friend!

Naw, the bosses' son, the younger boss is 3rd in the nation for speed and style and beat the national champion in a "vote from the audience".

I'm peanuts, and all Indian mask carvers in Canada are chainsaw carvers so it's nothing unusual. 

Just now, Piney said:

Naw, the bosses' son, the younger boss is 3rd in the nation for speed and style and beat the national champion in a "vote from the audience".

I'm peanuts, and all Indian mask carvers in Canada are chainsaw carvers so it's nothing unusual. 

Well for me, I'm not familiar with the rest of the folks you mentioned. I am just amazed at your skill. I think you're being too modest too. How many others you think have the knowledge or skill to even attempt that?! Give yourself some credit my friend! LOL

4 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

Well for me, I'm not familiar with the rest of the folks you mentioned. I am just amazed at your skill. I think you're being too modest too. How many others you think have the knowledge or skill to even attempt that?! Give yourself some credit my friend! LOL

here's my old page someone found

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Artist/Pineys-Woodwork-1604882973125036/

25 minutes ago, Piney said:

Amazing... seriously! Are you still doing it? Carving I mean? I know you work a lot but I hope you haven't given it up.

7 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

Amazing... seriously! Are you still doing it? Carving I mean? I know you work a lot but I hope you haven't given it up.

5 years ago....Let's not derail anymore....

Historically black magic was basically someone drugging you. Maybe it was Jimsonweed mixed with bee wax and they wiped it on you or in the case of Zombies where they drug the person with a mixture that can mimic almost being dead so they could dig you up after your funeral and keep you doped up to use you as a slave. Other times it's basically just parlor tricks to fool someone.

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2018 at 12:12 AM, Lumpino said:

There is neither black nor white magic.  It's just magic and it depends on what one uses it.

i don't agree, black magic is deals with demons and underworld, death decay, unholy acts so on and so forth. White magic is pretty much all other magic. Now that doesn't mean that there are not grey areas.

On 4/5/2018 at 5:42 PM, Brian Hart said:

Has anyone experienced black magic? I noticed many people are saying it's dangerous and It shouldn't be touched http://biblereasons.com/is-black-magic-real/. Can it really kill you and is it the same as voodoo? Thanks for any advice that is given. 

The Black Magic scene is a good place to meet terrible people, develop a narcotics habit and catch some deadly diseases.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 7:31 PM, Razumov said:

The Black Magic scene is a good place to meet terrible people, develop a narcotics habit and catch some deadly diseases.

Sounds like the city where I live.

• Haha 1

On 11/26/2018 at 9:31 PM, Razumov said:

Really? The Satanist chicks I do "Sex and Legos" with are all non-smoking and non-drinking.  :yes:

Black magic, white magic, just a dressed up way of using affirmations. I've always found those who practiced white magic to be self righteous jerks. Similar to religious people.

On 25. 11. 2018 at 9:16 AM, Hiemzul said:

i don't agree, black magic is deals with demons and underworld, death decay, unholy acts so on and so forth. White magic is pretty much all other magic. Now that doesn't mean that there are not grey areas.

First off all is black magick trying to hurt someone. White is for help.

14 minutes ago, Lumpino said:

First off all is black magick trying to hurt someone. White is for help.

Considering that magick changes nothing external, all you're doing is inflating you're ego. 

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:42 AM, Brian Hart said:

Has anyone experienced black magic? I noticed many people are saying it's dangerous and It shouldn't be touched http://biblereasons.com/is-black-magic-real/. Can it really kill you and is it the same as voodoo? Thanks for any advice that is given. 

The best place to start is the Gods of ancient Greece.

Their Gods are not beings but represent different aspects of reality and ancient Greek life. Now dont get me wrong, you wont find mathematic formulae in their God myths but what you will find is an implicit understanding over how things work like chaos.

The Principles of Discordia are a good summary of the myths about Eris who was the Greek God of Chaos. I will summarise. All that exists in the universe is chaos. Human beings with our psychology do not like chaos so will try to frame how we see things based on our ideas, beliefs, rules of thumb, and perceptions. Through that process we convince ourselves there is order where there isn't. We also convince ourselves that where we see no order there is disorder when there isn't. There is only chaos.

The Principles of Discordia include how to mould and shape what comes out of the chaos. According to them you ask yourself in which ways you are ordering reality, then adapt it into a new way of ordering reality which is aligned with what you want to achieve. It sounds like it borders on magical thinking but they seem convinced that it works.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

Their Gods are not beings but represent different aspects of reality and ancient Greek life. Now dont get me wrong, you wont find mathematic formulae in their God myths but what you will find is an implicit understanding over how things work like chaos.

Some were also deified ancestors but yes, just like Native American "spirits" and Japanese "gods", they are only personifications of nature and human nature. 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Some were also deified ancestors but yes, just like Native American "spirits" and Japanese "gods", they are only personifications of nature and human nature. 

Yep and the stories have a working knowledge in them of what our physicists know, and go further than it too.

Edited by RabidMongoose

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

They're nothing more than aspects of our own ego. 

What.. Greek Gods?

How can they be aspects of our ego when they dont exist? They are symbolic, they represent aspects of reality and ancient Greek life. From the God of getting drunk and have a fight to chaos, there is no physical beings there.

3 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

What.. Greek Gods?

How can they be aspects of our ego when they dont exist? They are symbolic, they represent aspects of reality and ancient Greek life. From the God of getting drunk and have a fight to chaos, there is no physical beings there.

They are embodiments of various aspects of our own psyche. Human mental constructs, ideas. You don't know much about occultism do you?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

They are embodiments of various aspects of our own psyche. Human mental constructs, ideas. You don't know much about occultism do you?

A lecture about occultism from someone who doesnt believe in that kind of thing is quite ironic lol

9 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

A lecture about occultism from someone who doesnt believe in that kind of thing is quite ironic lol

You don't know me like you think. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

What.. Greek Gods?

Each individual believe in something, the true fact whether something exists or not is not a factor. Call it Ego, Id, Symbolism, Gods... what is totally true behind all of it is the belief. Because their is belief behind the construct, idea , being... how ever you want to put it. Thusly making it real. Reality doesn't necessarily factor in.

• Like 1