Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Brian Hart

Is black magic dangerous?

109 posts in this topic

Piney
1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

If Jesus did exist he was an opportunist. 

The one who historically existed was a rabble rousing preacher who was flattened by a rock by a Roman trebuchet. 

No resurrections there...

Jenn8779
10 hours ago, Piney said:

I've been busy for the past 32 years that we haven't seen each other. :lol:

Yes you have! And apparently showing the rest of the world that in the hands of the right person, a chainsaw is more than a tool to cut wood or a prop for a horror movie. I am in awe of your talent my friend!

Piney
1 minute ago, Jenn8779 said:

Yes you have! And apparently showing the rest of the world that in the hands of the right person, a chainsaw is more than a tool to cut wood or a prop for a horror movie. I am in awe of your talent my friend!

Naw, the bosses' son, the younger boss is 3rd in the nation for speed and style and beat the national champion in a "vote from the audience".

I'm peanuts, and all Indian mask carvers in Canada are chainsaw carvers so it's nothing unusual. 

Jenn8779
Just now, Piney said:

Naw, the bosses' son, the younger boss is 3rd in the nation for speed and style and beat the national champion in a "vote from the audience".

I'm peanuts, and all Indian mask carvers in Canada are chainsaw carvers so it's nothing unusual. 

Well for me, I'm not familiar with the rest of the folks you mentioned. I am just amazed at your skill. I think you're being too modest too. How many others you think have the knowledge or skill to even attempt that?! Give yourself some credit my friend! LOL

Piney
4 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

Well for me, I'm not familiar with the rest of the folks you mentioned. I am just amazed at your skill. I think you're being too modest too. How many others you think have the knowledge or skill to even attempt that?! Give yourself some credit my friend! LOL

here's my old page someone found

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Artist/Pineys-Woodwork-1604882973125036/

Jenn8779
25 minutes ago, Piney said:

Amazing... seriously! Are you still doing it? Carving I mean? I know you work a lot but I hope you haven't given it up.

Piney
7 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

Amazing... seriously! Are you still doing it? Carving I mean? I know you work a lot but I hope you haven't given it up.

5 years ago....Let's not derail anymore....

NightScreams

Historically black magic was basically someone drugging you. Maybe it was Jimsonweed mixed with bee wax and they wiped it on you or in the case of Zombies where they drug the person with a mixture that can mimic almost being dead so they could dig you up after your funeral and keep you doped up to use you as a slave. Other times it's basically just parlor tricks to fool someone.

Lumpino

There is neither black nor white magic.  It's just magic and it depends on what one uses it.