Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help to understand my ability

Karmasenergy

Hi there newbie here. 

For as long as I can remember IV been able to talk to spirits mainly my guides. I have always had an ability to find things and people and the more I practiced the better I got . 

I'm now 27 and for the last few years I have been able to without any preparation ..no meditation in the middle of everyday life either communicate with people's lives ones . .or find stuff for people . 

I nearly have to be asked a question. .or shown a picture of a person. And I can tell you alot of things about them. Plus a mear discription of a lost person or item I can find . 

Now whilst I have this "gift" I don't intend to ever do it for a living ..however I do enjoy helping people. 

The thing that puzzeling me I'd the fact it's almost in 24/7 ..sure I switch it off and tune out but I can't work out why it comes to me so quick? 

Unfortunately I have no filter so I say what I see and interperate as you guys know how cryptic spirits can be .lol

I'd like to understand why I get the answers so quick and can connect to incredibly quick with people or things ??

My track record is very good. Sometimes I'm so certain about things ..nothing sways me.

I guess I'm just looking for help in understanding how it works the way it does for me and what it means for me and my spiritual path? 

Can anyone advise please ? Anyone experience the same thing ? 

Thank you in advance 

• Haha 1

I liked your comment about ‘no filters’. Very, very rarely does psychic input reach the average person’s awake consciousness as anything useable. You may be more directly connected to the non-physical planes/dimensions of the universe.

It’s great if you can use this extraordinary ability to help people.

Also, as there are so many disbelievers in psychic phenomena on this forum and in the world, I wonder if you would be ameanable to trying your abilities out with me or other members here remotely?

Edited by papageorge1

7 hours ago, Karmasenergy said:

Hi there newbie here. 

For as long as I can remember IV been able to talk to spirits mainly my guides. I have always had an ability to find things and people and the more I practiced the better I got . 

I'm now 27 and for the last few years I have been able to without any preparation ..no meditation in the middle of everyday life either communicate with people's lives ones . .or find stuff for people . 

I nearly have to be asked a question. .or shown a picture of a person. And I can tell you alot of things about them. Plus a mear discription of a lost person or item I can find . 

Now whilst I have this "gift" I don't intend to ever do it for a living ..however I do enjoy helping people. 

The thing that puzzeling me I'd the fact it's almost in 24/7 ..sure I switch it off and tune out but I can't work out why it comes to me so quick? 

Unfortunately I have no filter so I say what I see and interperate as you guys know how cryptic spirits can be .lol

I'd like to understand why I get the answers so quick and can connect to incredibly quick with people or things ??

My track record is very good. Sometimes I'm so certain about things ..nothing sways me.

I guess I'm just looking for help in understanding how it works the way it does for me and what it means for me and my spiritual path? 

Can anyone advise please ? Anyone experience the same thing ? 

Thank you in advance 

What can you tell me, about me?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Karmasenergy said:

Can anyone advise please ?

by the sound of it, you're the one that should be doing the advising

• Like 1

8 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I liked your comment about ‘no filters’. Very, very rarely does psychic input reach the average person’s awake consciousness as anything useable. You may be more directly connected to the non-physical planes/dimensions of the universe.

It’s great if you can use this extraordinary ability to help people.

Also, as there are so many disbelievers in psychic phenomena on this forum and in the world, I wonder if you would be ameanable to trying your abilities out with me or other members here remotely?

Thanks for your reply ..yes it's quite wierd and it does take alot of skill to decipher but I get there. I'd be open to practice on anyone ..problem is the no filter thing if the answer is not what people want to hear ..the only way I can avoid Being blunt is to bounce around the subject or change it. Lol

7 hours ago, Dejarma said:

by the sound of it, you're the one that should be doing the advising

Thanks..I'd just like to talk to someone who experience similar things and I'd like to learn more about it .. And my spiritual path ..

18 minutes ago, Karmasenergy said:

Thanks..I'd just like to talk to someone who experience similar things and I'd like to learn more about it .. And my spiritual path ..

have you ever proved to anyone that your abilities are real? 

19 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

have you ever proved to anyone that your abilities are real? 

I generally don't feel the need to "prove" my abilities becuase I don't promote it. I have very often helped people find things ..connct t with loved ones ..answer questions and mostly I'm successful. I expect the people I help take what they want from my visions and communication. Aside from doing it for fun or practice I don't go around saying I can do what I do ..I just help thoes in need . I don't get upset or disbelieve myself if I'm to get stuff wrong..it is what it is if I get something right and it can be validated I get more and more .if I get it wrong that's fine to. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Karmasenergy said:

Thanks for your reply ..yes it's quite wierd and it does take alot of skill to decipher but I get there. I'd be open to practice on anyone ..problem is the no filter thing if the answer is not what people want to hear ..the only way I can avoid Being blunt is to bounce around the subject or change it. Lol

Do you think you have an ability that we can test remotely? I am a very open positive person on fairly considering such abilities. Is there any way we can proceed with a test? What would you suggest as a test most conducive to your abilities?

Just now, papageorge1 said:

Do you think you have an ability that we can test remotely? I am a very open positive person on fairly considering such abilities. Is there any way we can proceed with a test? What would you suggest as a test most conducive to your abilities?

Sure I'd need something like ..a photo ..a question. a name IV usually done readings from a photo that's probably my best   but can try with name and one other thing about you . Btw I don't tell future per sae like I'm not going to say I see you ECT ECT but if you ask the question I get the answers and can often eleberate. And can remote view 

Just now, Karmasenergy said:

Sure I'd need something like ..a photo ..a question. a name IV usually done readings from a photo that's probably my best   but can try with name and one other thing about you . Btw I don't tell future per sae like I'm not going to say I see you ECT ECT but if you ask the question I get the answers and can often eleberate. And can remote view 

Well, I'll PM you my Facebook page and I'll tell you anything you want to know. I'll be sending only positive vibes.

17 hours ago, Karmasenergy said:

Hi,

I have noticed membres looking for lost items in the psychic reading section of our forum. I suspect they would appreciate any assistance you could offer.

As far as defining your ability, I would say it is a form of telepathy. When telepathy is defined as a shared experience, it can be with a person or an item, then you connect with that energy and its awareness.

What I find is that there are no absolutes with things like this. We all work with our intellect when we do any thing and no matter how wide open we think we are, we will have times when we get blocked.

John

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, John from Lowell said:

Hi,

I have noticed membres looking for lost items in the psychic reading section of our forum. I suspect they would appreciate any assistance you could offer.

As far as defining your ability, I would say it is a form of telepathy. When telepathy is defined as a shared experience, it can be with a person or an item, then you connect with that energy and its awareness.

What I find is that there are no absolutes with things like this. We all work with our intellect when we do any thing and no matter how wide open we think we are, we will have times when we get blocked.

John

Thanks john

I'll take a look what do I find such topic please?