Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Found a nice browser

Bendy Demon

I initially downloaded a browser called "Maxthon" because I was supposed to complete a rather lengthy online training course as part of my job (which I quit after a week) because, despite what their site claimed, the courses could only be used with Internet Exploder.

But I have found this browser to be quite nice to work with and decided to keep it. It is slightly like Exploder but better and find that it works well and have been using it more than Firefox and SeaMonkey.

Another added benefit is that Maxthon also plays the new HTML 5 format videos which FF and SeaMonkey won't do. Furthermore Maxthon works quite well with XP too. :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Does Maxthon has any kind of ad-block extension like Chrome does? I can't live without adblock.

• Like 2

On 4/6/2018 at 9:20 PM, Ryu said:

I initially downloaded a browser called "Maxthon" because I was supposed to complete a rather lengthy online training course as part of my job (which I quit after a week) because, despite what their site claimed, the courses could only be used with Internet Exploder.

But I have found this browser to be quite nice to work with and decided to keep it. It is slightly like Exploder but better and find that it works well and have been using it more than Firefox and SeaMonkey.

Another added benefit is that Maxthon also plays the new HTML 5 format videos which FF and SeaMonkey won't do. Furthermore Maxthon works quite well with XP too. :)

That looks interesting.  I may try it out myself, thanks Ryu.

Sorry for the late reply, apparently Maxthon has AdBlock Plus installed and so far it works pretty well.

It works a bit differently than FireFox or SeaMonkey but it is a fairly decent browser plus it makes some other sites I frequent more usable to me.

I still use my other browsers but Maxthon is good for many things too.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

There's no better browser than Firefox when it comes to user experience combined with privacy concerns.