Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EU-ISIS

Glockornothing

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

Should we be terrorized like a dog whistle newsgroup like Breitbart?

Interesting take.

2 articles on the same subject but only the Breitbart link set off red flags?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

Interesting take.

That's why I put up the Washington Post article. The balance verifies.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

Interesting take.

Interesting, indeed.  Note there was no attempt to deny the veracity or speak to the issue.  Kind of like our Croatian Auntie and the knee-jerk reflex of denial of any significant problems with Islamic fundamentalism.  They're still using the same old #NOT ALL MUSLIMS horse pucky to deflect the truth that is placed before them.  Molenbeek needs to be razed and any survivors deported.  That'd make a good beginning.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Glockornothing said:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/07/belgian-islamic-party-announces-islamic-state-end-goal/

Is this part of the slow take over that has been written about?

In a word....................yes

The Turkish president openly encouraged his supporters and no doubt most muslims in Europe understand that they are
playing the slow game - terrorism is the least of our problems in the long term - in fact Islamic terrorist acts push back the 
democratic take over because the non muslim population gets all stirred up and resistant - to no avail though because
politicians take the easy option of appeasement when it comes to dealing with islamification of western culture - which
 might work in the short term but is a recipe for disaster in the long term..... what do they care though..... their careers will
be over before the full effects are felt - 

Russia is being promoted as the Big Bad Enemy to take the heat of Islam and keep the natives from getting too restless... 

link (telegraph)

Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has called on Turkey’s citizens in Europe to step up their rates of procreation and have five children each, saying a booming Turkish population would be the best answer to the EU’s “vulgarism, antagonism, and injustice”.

Edited by bee
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Glockornothing said:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/07/belgian-islamic-party-announces-islamic-state-end-goal/

Is this part of the slow take over that has been written about?

The end of the world is Nigh!

No seriously, the Bible and Koran both say an army fighting under a black flag will defeat the armies of the anti-Christ and establish a world wide theocratic state. The anti-Christ is at the head of a large coalition (I cannot remember the exact number of countries but it was something like 50) and will get defeated in Syria.

So now everybody religious who thinks we are living in the end times wants to be the special one. Its not just he Muslim extremists either. Its no doubt why we are meddling in Iraq and Syria too because we have our own Christian loonies in Government.

20 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

[...]

Did you took into account breeding rates in ME?

Example, Gaza strip, fertility rate - 4.24...

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, bee said:

In a word....................yes

The Turkish president openly encouraged his supporters and no doubt most muslims in Europe understand that they are
playing the slow game - terrorism is the least of our problems in the long term - in fact Islamic terrorist acts push back the 
democratic take over because the non muslim population gets all stirred up and resistant - to no avail though because
politicians take the easy option of appeasement when it comes to dealing with islamification of western culture - which
 might work in the short term but is a recipe for disaster in the long term..... what do they care though..... their careers will
be over before the full effects are felt - 

Russia is being promoted as the Big Bad Enemy to take the heat of Islam and keep the natives from getting too restless... 

link (telegraph)

So all they have to do is out breed Europeans, get elected, change the laws to promote Islam, and bingo takeover achieved. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2018 at 6:19 AM, RabidMongoose said:

No seriously, the Bible and Koran both say an army fighting under a black flag will defeat the armies of the anti-Christ and establish a world wide theocratic state.

I don't think I've heard of this, do you remember where in the Bible?

No seriously, the Bible and Koran both say an army fighting under a black flag will defeat the armies of the anti-Christ and establish a world wide theocratic state. The anti-Christ is at the head of a large coalition (I cannot remember the exact number of countries but it was something like 50) and will get defeated in Syria.

So now everybody religious who thinks we are living in the end times wants to be the special one. Its not just he Muslim extremists either. Its no doubt why we are meddling in Iraq and Syria too because we have our own Christian loonies in Government.

Cite the verse about "black flags" in the Bible?  It certainly is in the Qur'an.  The black flags will come from Khorasan (the area of Iran).  The bible tells of a war of conquest against Israel by Persia, Turkey, Gog of Magog (either Turkey or Russia) and several smaller Islamic states.  They get miraculously trounced, BTW.  But no mention of black flags.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2018 at 6:37 AM, bmk1245 said:

Did you took into account breeding rates in ME?

Example, Gaza strip, fertility rate - 4.24...

Considering how oppressed and near starvation they are, it's a pretty amazing feat!  :w00t:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, and then said:

Considering how oppressed and near starvation they are, it's a pretty amazing feat!  :w00t:

Actually, the fertility rates among Jewish women, especially in the Orthodox communities has risen ABOVE that of Palestinian women.  Caroline Glick included those stats in a book about her solution to the "two-state" solution.  She made the case that the demographic timebomb that Palestinian leaders have been threatening Israel with is actually more like a wet squib.  In all cultures that value advanced education, childbearing declines as women become more educated.  Iran will face a crippling wave of scarcity in a few decades for this very reason.  

Its no doubt why we are meddling in Iraq and Syria too because we have our own Christian loonies in Government.

Dude, I won't attempt to dispute you on this but if there are any highly placed, powerful Christian in the U.S. government that are making policy these days, they're doing a really good job of hiding it.  Also, I wasn't looking to slap you down over your black flags reference.  It's possible that I missed the verse but I've read and studied scripture for a long time and I've never heard of any reference to those flags except in relation to the Mahdi and his army coming from Khorasan.  Al Mahdi - or the "rightly guided" one - will lead the Muslims to victory over their antichrist type bogeyman, the "Dajjal".  The Muslim version of Jesus will be part of those wars and will, they say, kill the Dajjal.  

The thing to remember about these prophecies is that regardless how convinced a westerner may be that they're all B.S., millions of strong, angry youth around the world are on a journey of seeking spiritual answers in a corrupted, material world and THEY DO BELIEVE and will be willing to die for it.  The biggest problem of this century, IMO, will be the spread of fundamentalist Islam and its call to those youth to dominate the rest of the world.  Don't worry about loonies that are willing to die a martyr's death by proclaiming the love of Christ.  You'd be better served worrying about those who are willing to KILL to be martyrs.

1 hour ago, and then said:

Dude, I won't attempt to dispute you on this but if there are any highly placed, powerful Christian in the U.S. government that are making policy these days, they're doing a really good job of hiding it.  Also, I wasn't looking to slap you down over your black flags reference.  It's possible that I missed the verse but I've read and studied scripture for a long time and I've never heard of any reference to those flags except in relation to the Mahdi and his army coming from Khorasan.  Al Mahdi - or the "rightly guided" one - will lead the Muslims to victory over their antichrist type bogeyman, the "Dajjal".  The Muslim version of Jesus will be part of those wars and will, they say, kill the Dajjal.  

The thing to remember about these prophecies is that regardless how convinced a westerner may be that they're all B.S., millions of strong, angry youth around the world are on a journey of seeking spiritual answers in a corrupted, material world and THEY DO BELIEVE and will be willing to die for it.  The biggest problem of this century, IMO, will be the spread of fundamentalist Islam and its call to those youth to dominate the rest of the world.  Don't worry about loonies that are willing to die a martyr's death by proclaiming the love of Christ.  You'd be better served worrying about those who are willing to KILL to be martyrs.

I think this will be mankind`s most dangerous century yet.

Ideologically speaking, the Western hemisphere is the furthest it has ever been from a Christian standard of morality. Materialism, atheism, and hedonism are rampant with no one questioning the underlying assumption that religion is a load of old tosh. We dont know what science will uncover this century, things might get totally thrown up into the air. And if it does there might be stiff resistance from Western countries if they dont want to roll back the clock to a Christian standard of morality.

Take the stem cell experiments the US government has given the go ahead on to occur later this year. One of its biotech companies is going to be using peptides, lasers, and stem cells to regenerate the brains of brain dead patients at a hospital in Brazil. The aim being to see if they can be brought back to life after being dead several weeks.

What happens in a few decades when we have manufacturing using 3D printing developed to the point it can print human cells producing a body? Its easy to see how we could open the grave of someone whose been dead 500 years, find a cell or recover their DNA profile, grow a few trillion stem cells from it and then reprint them.

How many people think the minds that belonged to brain dead patients or those old bones lying in graves are lost forever? Quantum Mechanics might well have a few shocks on the way if it turns out the mind is actually non-local. I`m going to predict right now that we really will see the dead rise from their graves both body and mind intact.

There are plenty of relics lying around said to be connected to the death of Christ (nails, rope, bits of cross, etc). All it takes is one complete blood cell to be recovered, or his DNA to be rebuilt from several recovered cells. What about Mohammad? His remains are currently buried in a tomb in Medina. So he is pretty much coming back in a few decades. Is that the return of Christ and the Mahdi? Once they are here we will discover that they were like Plato, super geniuses that managed to figure out God exists?

Lets not forget Israel is recreated, New Babylon has already been damaged (its one of the townlands in New York City), and there is a conflict going on in Syria. We have the complete destruction of New Babylon to come, the annihilation of Israel, and the apocalypse. I think all of the religious loonies are going to make it happen and dont care it will be 7 billion people dead.

I`ve scared myself now, I`m off to live in the wilderness so I can survive the nuclear bombs.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

On 4/8/2018 at 12:36 AM, and then said:

horse pucky

Your new username is now "Colonel Sherman T. Potter". :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Piney said:

Your new username is now "Colonel Sherman T. Potter". :)

That's funny... I actually thought of him when I said it.  :P

• Like 1

12 hours ago, and then said:

Dude, I won't attempt to dispute you on this but if there are any highly placed, powerful Christian in the U.S. government that are making policy these days, they're doing a really good job of hiding it.

Quite right.

They're all in Jerusalem, the ones who are making the policy. <_<

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 09/04/2018 at 8:39 PM, and then said:

You seem to feel it's proof that they're not oppressed by israel. Could it in fact be just the opposite, and since so many are, um, killed by israel in self defense on a regular basis, it's a natural survival response by a besieged people in the face of a ruthless and relentless enemy?

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 2

On 08/04/2018 at 3:02 AM, Piney said:

Don't be silly. There is no such thing as Radical Islam. Russia is our enemy. Russia has always been our enemy. Radical Islam is our friend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 08/04/2018 at 5:36 AM, and then said:

Molenbeek needs to be razed and any survivors deported.  That'd make a good beginning.

Would you recommend using chlorine or VX nerve agent, just to make sure the job is done properly? See if Vlad the Bad has any of that Novichuck or whatever it was called stuff left; although on second thoughts it doesn't seem to have been all that effective. <_< Maybe ask Bashar the Butcher for some of those chemical gas weapons he seems to have enough of left to use on a regular basis whenever the President of the US seems to be beginning to say something rational. <_< 

• Like 1

On 08/04/2018 at 5:36 AM, and then said:

Molenbeek needs to be razed and any survivors deported.  That'd make a good beginning.

How very Christian of you.

• Like 3

On 4/11/2018 at 3:08 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

You seem to feel it's proof that they're not oppressed by israel. Could it in fact be just the opposite, and since so many are, um, killed by israel in self defense on a regular basis, it's a natural survival response by a besieged people in the face of a ruthless and relentless enemy?

Making babies?  Sure, if any excuse is needed at all.  I just get a little weary of hearing the same canards about starvation and deprivation of the noble Palestinian people.  If you want to champion the Palestinian cause, that's your right but some honesty about their role in their own suffering would be refreshing.  It might even lead to a more productive discussion.  There is certainly pettiness and hatred perpetrated by Israelis against Palestinian Arabs.  They have never lived in peace AS EQUALS.  There is a religious duty placed on Muslim Palestinians, practically from their first steps and spoken words, to revile Jews and work for their removal, not just from "Palestine" but from the planet.  They say these things regularly.  The situation in Israel today did not occur in a vacuum and will never be solved by trying to force a solution on either side in the conflict.  As to Israel's character of being a "ruthless, relentless" enemy, I have found that the best enemies are the ones we create by our own behavior.  

This conflict, at its core, is a simple one.  Two peoples with a distinct dislike and distrust for the other, both want and claim an ancient land.  They have fought over it for centuries and eventually, one side will annihilate the other.  When there is no chance for compromise or a meeting of the minds, violence is the last option.  Anyone who believes that one side of this dispute is totally righteous and that every action they take is justified is deluded.  We hear endless reporting on the brutality of the Jews in the IDF toward the Palestinians yet almost nothing when the Palestinians murder unarmed Jews.  It's a bloody, tit for tat and it will only end when one group or the other is utterly defeated.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2018 at 3:23 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

Would you recommend using chlorine or VX nerve agent, just to make sure the job is done properly? See if Vlad the Bad has any of that Novichuck or whatever it was called stuff left; although on second thoughts it doesn't seem to have been all that effective. <_< Maybe ask Bashar the Butcher for some of those chemical gas weapons he seems to have enough of left to use on a regular basis whenever the President of the US seems to be beginning to say something rational. <_< 

Has anyone ever told you that with sarcasm, even as artfully rendered as your's often is, a little goes a LONG way?  I use sarcasm myself but I rarely try to be as vicious with it as you regularly attempt to do.  It stops being effective as a rhetorical tool when it becomes utterly absurd or grossly offensive.  I stand by my assessment of what is needed in this war against an evil, brutal, relentlessly murderous and oppressive ideology from the 7th century.  You should pause for a moment in your sometimes sanctimonious declarations and ponder the behavior of one Islamic regime that is fighting another.  Or, for that matter, a regime that is just governing its people.  If the Belgian military and police forces were to enforce the law and customs of that country, in every part of that country, they would not have to act as aggressors against Muslims in Molenbeek.  I assure you that the residents would actively fight against such an imposition and if they had the ascendency, would cheerfully subjugate or kill those who wouldn't SUBMIT.  Of course, not all of the people in those neighborhoods would want such slaughter.  But they also wouldn't attempt to stop it.  The clearest problem with an ideology of peaceful coexistence is that BOTH sides must desire it.  With Islamic fundamentalists, a culture either is willing to fight for its survival or decide to simply submit.  The fundies do not change and they do not stop.

• Like 1