Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone remember the name of a atheist podcast

Mister No Name

Anyone remember the name of an atheist podcast or radio show around the late 90s/early 2000s?

It had around 17 episodes & went around debunking the bible & other Christian myths. It was really good! He did it in a funny kind of way.

I wish I can remember the name of it. Anyone remember?

• 11 months later...

I remember a documentary that some media personality who is very jaded did called religulous or some or something like that.  Can't remember the guys name.

• Like 1

I found the name of the guy who did the documentary.  Bill Mahr.  He is an ass but the documentary was interesting, maybe because I agree with some of his points.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Found it!

It was called Logically Critical and was recorded around 2005-2006.

There are 27 shows. Check them out...he was really good:

https://archive.org/details/LogicallyCriticalPodcast/01+Intro_10+Commandments+vs+10+Amendments.mp3

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
On 4/8/2019 at 12:11 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I remember a documentary that some media personality who is very jaded did called religulous or some or something like that.  Can't remember the guys name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religulous

Bill Maher, a total ass sometimes but sometimes I agree with him.

• 2 weeks later...

I also actively dislike Bill Maher.  I don't dislike him being anti-Islam, or anti-religion in general, but he is utterly inadequately informed on most issues and seems more of an arrogant attention junky than anything else.  He lacks any deep understanding and comes across as something of a psychopath, i.e. superficial charm hiding something very ugly.  He also has a very punchworthy face imo.  I don't expect anyone to agree with me on this.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 7:12 AM, Alchopwn said:

I also actively dislike Bill Maher.  I don't dislike him being anti-Islam, or anti-religion in general, but he is utterly inadequately informed on most issues and seems more of an arrogant attention junky than anything else.  He lacks any deep understanding and comes across as something of a psychopath, i.e. superficial charm hiding something very ugly.  He also has a very punchworthy face imo.  I don't expect anyone to agree with me on this.

I agree with you.

• Thanks 1