Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Spells of the English language

ellapenella

This article resonates well with my teachings on word magic. If you want to solve the riddle game of the Dark Forces and free your mind and soul from their matrix system, you need to study how word magic is used to cast spells on you. – Pao Chang

http://omnithought.org/secret-spells-of-english-language-our-premiere-life-sentence/5066

35 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

This article resonates well with my teachings on word magic. If you want to solve the riddle game of the Dark Forces and free your mind and soul from their matrix system, you need to study how word magic is used to cast spells on you. – Pao Chang

http://omnithought.org/secret-spells-of-english-language-our-premiere-life-sentence/5066

Last time I saw this is when 3rd eye brought it up in a thread.

6 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Words aren't electromagnetic vibrations they are sound waves a physical vibration.

I wouldn't even go that far. They're concepts that can be expressed with different mediums.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Last time I saw this is when 3rd eye brought it up in a thread.

How long ago? I'm not familiar with it.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

How long ago? I'm not familiar with it.

I don't remember the thread. It was last year at some point. 

43 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Words aren't electromagnetic vibrations they are sound waves a physical vibration.

What are electromagnetic vibrations? I don't know what the lady in the article was referring to.

Electromagnetic waves are waves which can travel through the vacuum of outer space. Mechanical waves, unlike electromagnetic waves, require the presence of a material medium in order to transport their energy from one location to another. ...Electromagnetic waves are created by the vibration of an electric charge.

10 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

What are electromagnetic vibrations? I don't know what the lady in the article was referring to.

Sound cant travel through a vacuum, so they have to be mechanical waves.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

It’s a beautiful exercise in mental gymnastics, by which of course I means it’s an appealing (another word for besutiful) way of improving (another word for exercise) in the art of getting naked (gymnastics occur in a gymnasium, which is Latin for a place to get naked in).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It’s a beautiful exercise in mental gymnastics, by which of course I means it’s an appealing (another word for besutiful) way of improving (another word for exercise) in the art of getting naked (gymnastics occur in a gymnasium, which is Latin for a place to get naked in).

You're familiar with the root of language. I agree , it is a mental exercise. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Sound cant travel through a vacuum, so they have to be mechanical waves.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Piney said:

I’ve just come across the part where an “Indian Chief” sent her a distress message across the spiritual plane and asked her to clear the multitimeline darkness from an area. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I’ve just come across the part where an “Indian Chief” sent her a distress message across the spiritual plane and asked her to clear the multitimeline darkness from an area. 

That's why the Newage is cluelessly racist as ****!  :lol:

Knight-Templar-cropped-e1485101207169-250x175.jpg

ARE YOU A GUARDIAN?

I got that far on the front page and had to quit.  I am not a guardian.  I think the Guardians have modernized their image a bit though. 

Image result for guardians of the galaxy 2