Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Empath45

How to explain to someone were not human

69 posts in this topic

Empath45

Hello guys my name  is Samx and I am and empath.

I would like some advice on how to tell a newbie whom is not human that he or she is not without them being afraid

You see I run a group that specializes in helping ppl like us and I need some advice.

Any ideas?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Rlyeh
3 hours ago, Empath45 said:

Hello guys my name  is Samx and I am and empath.

I would like some advice on how to tell a newbie whom is not human that he or she is not without them being afraid

You see I run a group that specializes in helping ppl like us and I need some advice.

Any ideas?

If they're not human then neither are their parents. Ask them to submit a blood test and have a doctor test it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Saru
5 hours ago, Empath45 said:

If someone is claiming that they are not human, the best advice would be to suggest that they speak to their doctor about it.

That said, are you saying that they believe that they are not human or that you believe that they are not human ?

What's the story behind this exactly ?

• Like 4

Orphalesion

Yeah, X-Men is a comic book, not real life. I know people can have varying levels of empathy and that some people might be able to perceive auras in some way. That doesn't make them "not human". The average person has the ability to tell how other people are feeling, it's just that some are more skilled at it than others.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The Narcisse

Some might say that empathy is one of the things that most makes us human...

• Like 4

ChaosRose

There is no evidence that any person is not actually human, so don't "try to help" people by telling them ridiculous things like that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Empath45

i ask for advice and all i get is pure shuns by all of you.

• Haha 1

moonman
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Empath45 said:

That would be because what you said was utter nonsense. You run group that tells people they aren't human - who are you to try and fill people's heads with stupidity like that? You could really mess some gullible people up in the long run.

I am curious about what kind of "testing" you do on these people to determine they aren't human. I suspect it's something along the lines of "I just feel it" or something equally meaningless.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 6

XenoFish
1 hour ago, Empath45 said:

Because what you are doing is wrong and can be very damaging to a person psyche. Believe what you want, but don't drag others down with you.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Orphalesion
4 hours ago, Empath45 said:

Pointing out that you are human is "a pure shun"(whatever that is)? Wow, you must have really low opinions of humanity if it upsets you so much to hear that you are one of us...

• Like 5

Not A Rockstar
1 hour ago, Orphalesion said:

Pointing out that you are human is "a pure shun"(whatever that is)? Wow, you must have really low opinions of humanity if it upsets you so much to hear that you are one of us...

and so is your "student victim" in your little group. Human, that is. 

Playing in someone's fears is an ugly, ugly thing to do. Find another game to play. If you really were empathic, you would never ever dream of frightening your friend like this with fantasy bs. This is sick. If telling you this is wrong and very bad behavior is shunning, then yes, here is another shun. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

rashore
45 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

and so is your "student victim" in your little group. Human, that is. 

Playing in someone's fears is an ugly, ugly thing to do. Find another game to play. If you really were empathic, you would never ever dream of frightening your friend like this with fantasy bs. This is sick. If telling you this is wrong and very bad behavior is shunning, then yes, here is another shun. 

Indeed. I have to wonder what the OP is doing with their group that "specializes in helping ppl like us", yet still reaches out to others to learn how to tell a human that they aren't human. That kind of specialization of help is a bit akin to using a rusty saw to cut off the foot because the toe has a sliver in it. Though I understand where some folks get these notions from, it still dismays me.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

XenoFish
2 minutes ago, rashore said:

Indeed. I have to wonder what the OP is doing with their group that "specializes in helping ppl like us", yet still reaches out to others to learn how to tell a human that they aren't human. That kind of specialization of help is a bit akin to using a rusty saw to cut off the foot because the toe has a sliver in it. Though I understand where some folks get these notions from, it still dismays me.

I can't help but get the feeling its that "otherkin" nonsense. 

• Like 4

Rlyeh
6 hours ago, Empath45 said:

I gave you advice. If they are not human do a blood test. Or teach them biology.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rashore
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I can't help but get the feeling its that "otherkin" nonsense. 

Where's the kitty eye roll meme when I need one? You got all the good kitty memes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not A Rockstar

I saw this post when it first hit the boards last night and decided I was just tired and it was not as bad as it seemed, but, I was wrong. Briefly, I thought about talking on the ideas presently going the rounds about we may be more than (merely) human, then realized that was a bad idea. Plainly the present crop of kids out there are latching onto empaths as being something supernatural and the idle ET chatter about the Pleiadeans as being for real today and want to make their own religion and cult out of it. Truth is not gonna help. 

Man, if I caught my daughter doing this with her friends I would SO light up her world she would never ever forget it... thank God she is not that way. She has more compassion than I do :) <3 

• Like 4

XenoFish

Where's the kitty eye roll meme when I need one? You got all the good kitty memes.

fecd518f63da38855e18aec24518a7a2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

rashore
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

fecd518f63da38855e18aec24518a7a2.jpg

Thank you. Yes, otherkin, well duh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not A Rockstar

oh cool, I looked up otherkins and found out I am a wolf inside because of my hand and a dragon and...well, nevermind. Xeno gonna come along and kick my **** if I don't knock it off :D  just kidding man, no animals here. I have enough to do with my real past HUMAN lives LMAO.

omg. I just went and hugged my kid as she came in from school. 

*sadness*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

XenoFish
10 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

oh cool, I looked up otherkins and found out I am a wolf inside because of my hand and a dragon and...well, nevermind. Xeno gonna come along and kick my **** if I don't knock it off :D  just kidding man, no animals here. I have enough to do with my real past HUMAN lives LMAO.

omg. I just went and hugged my kid as she came in from school. 

*sadness*

I took some of those otherkin test. I'm all over the board on them. I honestly think I'm a sloth otherkin. Makes sense.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Orphalesion

I just took an otherkin test as well and apparently I'm a Faerie (not a Fairy, a Faerie). Such nonsense, I'm clearly a Unicorn. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

rashore

There's otherkin tests out there now? Seriously? I might need a double-dose kitty meme for that one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1