Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ignore issue

Merc14

This has started to occur since the site was updated, worked fine before.  When you put a member on ignore you now still get an email when the member posts if you are following the thread.    Didn't get anything before.  Like the update BTW,  thanks!

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

This has started to occur since the site was updated, worked fine before.  When you put a member on ignore you now still get an email when the member posts if you are following the thread.    Didn't get anything before.  Like the update BTW,  thanks!

Ahh, explains why I heard from you today after some time...:P

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Ahh, explains why I heard from you today after some time...:P

:lol:  You aren't on ignore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I had a notification that I was quoted by a user I had on ignore.

I double checked my settings, nothing had changed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wanted to add that people I have on ignore from before teh site update are not triggering notifications when they post (that I know of), only the member put on ignore after the update is triggering notifications.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This appears to be a documented bug in the current version of Invision Board.

Unfortunately it's not something I can fix, we'll need to wait until the next release (it's currently in beta testing).

Official word from Invision in reply to someone else asking about the same thing:

This sounds like a bug on the surface. I've added it to our internal tracker to have it looked at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Ok thanks Saru.  Not a big deal, just wanted you to be aware of it as I am sure it will come up again.

• Like 1