Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

Chemical experts to inspect attack site

231 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Captain Risky
18 minutes ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

There are several contenders, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Isreal but ultimately if evidence can't be found it will be manufactured.

Assad has defied the odds and was slowly clawing back his country.

it certainly looks like Assad has won. might be short lived if America becomes re involved in the war by reversing Trump's wish to leave Syria, which looks more likely now that chemical weapons are involved. Saudi Arabia and Israel look set to reap rewards if America gets rid of Assad and portions the country. the Kurds will win but i can't see any advantage for Turkey and Russia. still what a disgusting swamp of lies and foul deed's Syria has become. personally, i don't care who wins anymore just as long as those poor people can live in peace.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevewinn

@RoofGardener

All airlines have definitely been told to avoid Syrian airspace. Look at this Iraqi flight. taking the long route around. and its repeated for all the airline companies. Etihad, Emirates, Qatar etc.... 

I'd suspect US and possibly French forces are under 24/48 hrs notice for launching attacks. - Nice little area off the Levant - just off the East coast of Cyrus devoid of all shipping. US navy area of Operation? or Russian maybe?

image.png.129cf06e4f3a990c837538a0b479c0a6.png

Edited by stevewinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
13 hours ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

That I don't know but it is all too convenient.

That seems to sum it up nicely.  It's damned mess is what it is.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
8 hours ago, seanjo said:

If they are Moslem they are interred within 24 hours.

Yes, under normal circumstance they do, except in the case of foul play or are killed in battle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_funeral

Burial is usual within 24 hours of death to protect the living from any sanitary issues, except in the case of a person killed in battle or when foul play is suspected; in those cases it is important to determine cause of death before burial. Cremation of the body is forbidden


 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
9 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Was a chemical device / weapon used?

Well the French, US and the UK seem certain thus far. All I am seeing so far tho, is a lot of muddy water...and also not too many questions being answered. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
2 hours ago, Astra. said:

and also not too many questions being answered. 

 

Because Assad and co are obstructing a proper investigation.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnchorSteam
23 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Because Assad and co are obstructing a proper investigation.

In what way, exactly?

Are they wanting to search incoming aircraft for weapons heading for ISIS hands? 

 

This whole thing stinks on ice.

Assad has won, it is practically over, why would he use Chemical Weapons when that is the one thing that would bring the US into this mess.... just as Trump was pulling us out?!?

 

Why is it impossible that Assad's enemies did this? They already have, more than once.

If the US can't afford to build a fence along it's southern border, how can we afford to go to war with Syria, and by extension Russia too?

Has ANYONE thought this through?

Logic bomb;  if Russia fired missiles into Iraq when our men were there a dozen years ago, what would we have done about it?

 

THINK!   :angry:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crookedspiral
4 hours ago, Astra. said:

Well the French, US and the UK seem certain thus far.

France has....wait for it..... PROOF! that Assad used chemical weapons in Douma.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43740626

Even though they don't present any of it to the public for critical examination.

We're being led to war again, like France and the U.S. plotted to attack Gaddafi in Lybia.

 

Edited by Clockwork_Spirit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
11 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

it certainly looks like Assad has won. might be short lived if America becomes re involved in the war by reversing Trump's wish to leave Syria, which looks more likely now that chemical weapons are involved. Saudi Arabia and Israel look set to reap rewards if America gets rid of Assad and portions the country. the Kurds will win but i can't see any advantage for Turkey and Russia. still what a disgusting swamp of lies and foul deed's Syria has become. personally, i don't care who wins anymore just as long as those poor people can live in peace.  

I doubt we'll really get involved.

Sounds like wag the dog. Another distraction. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
3 hours ago, seanjo said:

Because Assad and co are obstructing a proper investigation.

As usual. 

That is not how innocent people act. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevewinn

I see the UN investigators have been flown into Syria to carry out inspections. - what happens if the UN confirms the use of chemical weapons? independent and separate from the US, UK or France. will people accept it? - you'd think the way forward would be a UN peacekeeping force made up of mainly of Arab Nations with the West providing the heavy lift and air cover.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.United_Nations
22 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I'd be cautious of using Twitter as a source of information.. .unless the Tweets provided corroboration ? 

Well the main news sources don't report on information from individuals only from AP or Reuters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.United_Nations
2 hours ago, stevewinn said:

I see the UN investigators have been flown into Syria to carry out inspections. - what happens if the UN confirms the use of chemical weapons? independent and separate from the US, UK or France. will people accept it? - you'd think the way forward would be a UN peacekeeping force made up of mainly of Arab Nations with the West providing the heavy lift and air cover.

 

Which Arab nations? Iranian? Turks? Saudis? Most of them are against Assad.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO

Russia says Syrian 'chemical attack' was staged and blames Britain.

This is getting complicated when we throw Salisbury into the mix.

Source

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
25 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Russia says Syrian 'chemical attack' was staged and blames Britain.

This is getting complicated when we throw Salisbury into the mix.

Source

 

I saw a lot of the Press conference today held by the Russian Ambassador to Britain and frankly the sensible way he was
speaking and breaking down what's being going on make our government look like dangerous children - Boris Johnson
in particular is a liability...  closely followed by Theresa May who has morphed into an irresponsible warmonger -  

I have heard about the White Helmets being closely associated to the Islamic State affiliated groups before and how they make
fake propaganda videos to put on social media - including the '''chemical attack''' ones --- and ''''we''''' give them many millions
of pounds --- that's why Britain (in part?) is being blamed...
 

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.United_Nations

I think it' Russia's revenge on Britain but I don't think Russia knows either, they haven't Said it was terrorists which is interesting.

 

A game of chess this is, no one knows what move they are doing and how they are doing it.

"You blame us, we blame you" I think Russia just check-mated the West

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crookedspiral
30 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Russia says Syrian 'chemical attack' was staged and blames Britain.

This is getting complicated when we throw Salisbury into the mix.

Source

There is no doubt that this is a false flag. The question now is by whom and for what purpose.

Edited by Clockwork_Spirit
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
17 minutes ago, bee said:

Boris Johnson in particular is a liability...  closely followed by Theresa May who has morphed into an irresponsible  warmonger -  

Donal trump, Boris Johnson, Pomeo, Bolton, May - with a team like that what could possibly go wrong?

ETA - ohh nearly forgot the new boy from France - Macron

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crookedspiral
14 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

I think it' Russia's revenge on Britain but I don't think Russia knows either, they haven't Said it was terrorists which is interesting.

Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov claims that The White Helmets (who are affiliated with jihadist millitias) are involved in setting up the false flag on the ground.

''He claimed Britain had told the White Helmets, who work as first responders in rebel areas, to fake the alleged attack. He released statements purportedly from medics at Douma’s hospital who said a group of people with video cameras entered the hospital, shouting that had been affected by chemical weapons. The medics said none of the patients had been affected by chemicals.''

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/kzxka9/russia-says-syria-chemical-attack-was-false-flag-by-britain-and-the-white-helmets

Edited by Clockwork_Spirit
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
18 minutes ago, Clockwork_Spirit said:

Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov claims that The White Helmets (who are affiliated with jihadist millitias) are involved in setting up the false flag on the ground.

''He claimed Britain had told the White Helmets, who work as first responders in rebel areas, to fake the alleged attack. He released statements purportedly from medics at Douma’s hospital who said a group of people with video cameras entered the hospital, shouting that had been affected by chemical weapons. The medics said none of the patients had been affected by chemicals.''

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/kzxka9/russia-says-syria-chemical-attack-was-false-flag-by-britain-and-the-white-helmets

 

well Christopher Steele (ex?) MI6 - was a major player in the dodgy dossier central to the Russia Collusion (delusion) '''''operation'''''
that drove a wedge between Trump and Putin and prevented normal friendly relations - that has been a big contribution towards
the dire situation we are now in --- 

so god only knows what British Intelligence are up to behind the scenes - fanning the flames of war - putting all our lives and future at risk -

   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LV-426

The amount of conspiracy theorists coming out of the woodwork to throw every possible accusation Britain's way to suggest we've somehow turned overnight into the world's leading evil, warmongering nation is beyond madness.

It's the highest level of paranoia I've seen on here in years, and that's quite a feat given some of the topics we cover on UM...

As always, the disclaimer; all nations are involved in shadowy dealings, but some people need to seriously take a look at Russia's history in propaganda, denial, disinformation and underhanded tactics, and ask themselves why they are giving Russia the benefit of the doubt over their own nations.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
48 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

I think it' Russia's revenge on Britain but I don't think Russia knows either, they haven't Said it was terrorists which is interesting.

 

A game of chess this is, no one knows what move they are doing and how they are doing it.

"You blame us, we blame you" I think Russia just check-mated the West

 

I don't think the game is finished and the US, UK and France has stupidly made it difficult for themselves to back down
without loosing face - which makes them more dangerous as moves and counter moves are made....
 

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” 
 Sun Tzu, The Art of War

 

The Art of War - Quotes

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
21 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

The amount of conspiracy theorists coming out of the woodwork to throw every possible accusation Britain's way to suggest we've somehow turned overnight into the world's leading evil, warmongering nation is beyond madness.

It's the highest level of paranoia I've seen on here in years, and that's quite a feat given some of the topics we cover on UM...

As always, the disclaimer; all nations are involved in shadowy dealings, but some people need to seriously take a look at Russia's history in propaganda, denial, disinformation and underhanded tactics, and ask themselves why they are giving Russia the benefit of the doubt over their own nations.

 

critical thinking and open minded analysis is a safer bet than blind patriotism....... IMO

(I consider myself to be patriotic but that doesn't mean believing any old BS the government of the day chucks at us...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LV-426
2 minutes ago, bee said:

critical thinking and open minded analysis is a safer bet than blind patriotism....... IMO

(I consider myself to be patriotic but that doesn't mean believing any old BS the government of the day chucks at us...)

The problem is bee, that there's so much disinformation and BS around these days, that the smartest amongst us have trouble holding solid ground in an argument.

It's not about blind patriotism, it's about looking at history and the few facts that are available and deciding whether you want to plant your flag with your own country, or Russia, a nation allying themselves with the likes of the Syrian government - who have been reported for chemical weapon use multiple times from a range of sources - and Iran - another fine exemplar of human rights... Russia, a nation that has continually used its veto at the UN to block investigations into chemical attacks.

Britain isn't perfect. No nation is. Our current crop of politicians are probably amongst the worst we've had, but I refuse to believe that our intrinsic national values have deteriorated so much that we've sunk below a nation with a proven track record.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
2 hours ago, Clockwork_Spirit said:

There is no doubt that this is a false flag. The question now is by whom and for what purpose.

RUBBISH... with respect. 

How can you possibly claim that "there is no doubt this is a false flag operation" ? That is an outlandish claim !

What information do you have access to ? I mean.. dude... really ? :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.