Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israeli PM Says to Cut Ties with Palestinians

<bleeding_heart>

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cyberlord

• Erikl

• morpheas

• joc

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find hypocritic here, is that regardless of what the argument here is (lets say it wasn't about the Israeli-Arab conflict), you claim to be against racism, but do not denounce it when it concerns cyberlord's comments here.... double standards anyone?

let me tell you something erikl, me and cyberlord used to chat on hotmail through meeting on here, after a short exchange of words we realised we did not believe in the same things for the same reasons, i blocked him from my email account and told him, if he wanted to speak to me then he should do it through pm on here, which he hasnt. he told me i was you, you erikl, posing as i am laugh.gif what a laugh that is, even for you, you might agree, at the end of the day, cyberlord is what 16 and has never visited his homeland, while i dont justify his racism, youl notice i dont support it either. the others i accuse of racism are usually old enough and ugly enough to know better and cyberlord knows full well i dont tolerate fanatical views of any type, only he found that out through hotmail wink2.gif

481157[/snapback]

Fair enough thumbsup.gifwink2.gif

In this case, I take back what I said regarding this subject, though always nice hearing people condemning racism happy.gif .

jews have tried to kill the christ and killed many prophets before , wouldn't the fake the history ?

since when saying a fact is racism ...

and please , u and joc called me racist way before that , try another one ....

---

Perhaps the fact that u call for Israel's destruction, u call Hamas a freedom fighting organization (when it's official ideology includes such works as the "Protocol of the Elders of Zion"), u claim that the Jews are now Nazis themselves, u claim that Jews had somehow influence on WW1, on UK, and generally on every country in this world (the known "Jews rule the world conspiracy"), when u blame Jews for the anti-Semitism (since when do anti-Semites need reasons to hate Jews? this has been going on for 3,200 years if u believe the bible, and at least 2,500 if u follow only historical evidence and facts)....

And I can keep going on and on.

Plus the fact that all your claims are supported by biased, anti-Israeli sources, while the sources I brought here are from neutral source and even an Arab source (like "Egypt Tour", which is an official egyptian site that cannot be consiered pro-Israeli).

Should I even bother to continue? 

since when saying facts is racism ?

i have never said jaws are nazies , idon't hate jaws .....

what i was saying was about zions....

jews don't rule the world , as i said before

who said i blame them for antisemetic , as a matter of fact i find it very amusing ..

about ur SOURCES ....

1- all the sites u said were jews and zion supporter ..all the figures and statistics are from zion sources

2- i haven't seen this arabic site , give me the link .....

i have seen such sites before , and u know as i know that there are egyption jews who support israel .... i have seen many of them ....

3-since when internet is a reliable source ? anyone can make hundred site saying the same thing , false or true .......

4-i would love to see u denaying that most of the media is supported by zions ..

5-arabs are not active at all at internet , on the other hand zions are , as i said before internet is not a reliable sources ....

as for my resources saying they are anti isral is like saying that all arabs and muslims are racists and lairs ....

just because their word isn't heard by the world doesn't mean anythings ...

i depend on the real sources , books , studies , histroy ...

i have hundreds of arabic resources , but ok here is some neutral english resources ....

(note , i some times read zions resources to know their lies )

The illustrated atlas of jewish civilization , Josephine Bacon

The Israle-Palestinian Conflict , Stephen Jukes

J.R. Porter , Companion to the bible ....

Eli Barnavi , A history of the jewish people

John B Teeple , timelines world history

Morfecai Schreiber,the shengold Jewish Encyclopedia

Fabio Bourbon , Splendor of lost civilization

The red house , history encyclopedia

Robert Sullivan , life holy land - one place three faiths

---------------

and as i clearified to morpheos in a pm , what happened between us was a misunderstanding , i don't think erikl could be low to mail me with different name ....

------------

do i hate zions, yes

do i hate jewish , no ...

the fact u ignore that iam a palestinian , u want me to neglect my history , what i have seen ,what happened to my brothers and sisters just to satisfy u ...

that i won't do .......

since when saying a fact is racism ...

and please , u and joc called me racist way before that , try another one ....

Edit; removed nasty remark

your comment had one point that I would even entertain as fact, ie The Jews have killed various (so called) prophets. You then go on to state a completely unrelated supposition in an attempt to mislead the reader.

Your comment is akin to me saying

"The germans killed lots of jews/gypsies etc. therefore why wouldn't a german want to rape you?"

My comment encompasses the sheer stupidity of your initial statement, its nothing but pure hate mongering. Edit; removed

"jews have tried to kill the christ and killed many prophets before , wouldn't the[y] fake the history ?"

this comment demonstrates your mindset and your agenda.

Edited by Magikman

lol i know, but it really irks me when someone makes a stupid comment of such magnitude:(

needless to say, i do hope you agree that his comment is very much out of line and nothing more than mere hate speech.

OK folks...lighten up a bit...

Let's please stop the name calling and bickering...\

It isn't going to help the situation and will result in thread closure and/or warnings.

Be civil with each other...

lol i know, but it really irks me when someone makes a stupid comment of such magnitude:(

482056[/snapback]

One would also hope that your age and 'maturity' would enable you to temper your remarks, no matter how aggravated you become over someone else's opinion. Point out the flaws in their statements sans the derogatory comments, bathory.

bothory , as i said , jewish before have killed many prophet and tried to kill the christ , won't they (AT THAT TIME) fake history to fit what they want ?

what racism is in that ?

and please u have called me racist before as isaid , try a new one ....