Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Most Intriguing Human-Like Face Of Mars

MadMartian

7 hours ago, MadMartian said:

Some really nice pictures of rocks. Would you care to comment on my last post?  #112  

I found evidence of giants on Earth - giants from Mars. Here we see a scientist experiencing the anti-gravity effects of this Martian artifact.

781420.jpg

Apparently this is psychically connected by an energy vortex to this Georgia O'keeffe feature

4e154c64ea326d80a8a21a5156a07a00--vagina

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

I found evidence of giants on Earth - giants from Mars. Here we see a scientist experiencing the anti-gravity effects of this Martian artifact.

781420.jpg

Apparently this is psychically connected by an energy vortex to this Georgia O'keeffe feature

Oh my

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, stereologist said:

781420.jpg

Have a good weekend, did you?

As long as this thread is going to post mountains that look like cracked loaves of bread and pretend they are faces I thought I might post photos of natural formations on Earth and see what sort of response I would get.

Seems to me that the responses I received might suggest that my images are better representations of biological structures than the mountain photos purporting to resemble biological structures.

I figure as long as the Mars faces photos don't look like faces to me I might as well test the waters and see what sorts of responses I could get with other photos.

BTW, I climbed the one feature known as the Unmentionable. It is a spire in Pinnacles National Monument in California. It is fair to point out that the spire is not as vertical as it appears. The location of the photograph is misleading. The spire has a slope of maybe 60 degrees. Just as the Mars photos are selective with respect to orientation and resolution, so is the photo of the Unmentionable.

• Like 1

I'd ask the OP a simple question, and if he's a decent researcher, he'll provide a fully explained answer.

Here it is....

Given:
- the nature of the landscape on Mars, including mountains, craters, valleys, erosion etc, etc
- the amount of that landscape that we have to date photographed
and given the available orientations and degree of enlargement/reduction of said photographs..  how many reasonable approximations of 'faces' should there be?

As demonstrated throughout this trainwre thread, we have lots of pareidolic faces scattered across our own planet's natural landscape formations... and it would be possible to calculate the answer to my question  (feel free to ask how I'd do it).... but just thinking about it logically ought to be enough to put someone off heading down this absolutely ludicrous path.

11 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I'd ask the OP a simple question, and if he's a decent researcher, he'll provide a fully explained answer.

Here it is....

Given:
- the nature of the landscape on Mars, including mountains, craters, valleys, erosion etc, etc
- the amount of that landscape that we have to date photographed
and given the available orientations and degree of enlargement/reduction of said photographs..  how many reasonable approximations of 'faces' should there be?

As demonstrated throughout this trainwre thread, we have lots of pareidolic faces scattered across our own planet's natural landscape formations... and it would be possible to calculate the answer to my question  (feel free to ask how I'd do it).... but just thinking about it logically ought to be enough to put someone off heading down this absolutely ludicrous path.

And you would be wrong, as you, probably better than anybody, should know.