Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Most Intriguing Human-Like Face Of Mars

MadMartian

This to to look at the Most Intriguing Human Like Face found on Mars to date!

3 miles in length, by 2 to 2 and a half miles in width. This is enormous!

So to start a new topic because someone thought posting to an already existing thread was a bad idea.

Well let's start fresh. You do know in TIME when added data exists is when to make an update. It NOT closes the case. It is now reopen. Unless someone has a PROBLEM with it?

• Like 1

Well, these shapes that we see whether it be on Mars because of it's natural landscape etc...or in clouds, or any number of things for that matter, is simply a case of pareidolia which are many things that we are already familiar with. Basically it's our mind playing tricks on us by seeing these type of patterns. Cool vids though. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, MadMartian said:

This to to look at the Most Intriguing Human Like Face found on Mars to date!

3 miles in length, by 2 to 2 and a half miles in width. This is enormous!

So to start a new topic because someone thought posting to an already existing thread was a bad idea.

Well let's start fresh. You do know in TIME when added data exists is when to make an update. It NOT closes the case. It is now reopen. Unless someone has a PROBLEM with it?

It NOT closes the case. It is now reopen. Unless someone has a PROBLEM with it?

I do....For starters there as been no evidence put forth that these shapes are anything other than natural erosion of the surface of Mars...Secondly could the Red Planet have supported ancient life in the past? Possible. But these images do not support that theory. 

http://www.marsanomalies.com/marsrevealerfm

In short these are nothing more than wild conspiracy theory in which they say that NASA is covering up something....

• Like 4

It's called pareidolia, and is proof of nothing other than you're the result of millions of years of human evolution.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1st off, you can claim pareidolia, that is the easy way to not Face the facts nor to study and use the data to really debunk this. It makes people feel more comfortable with thier place in the universe.

The fact is this is NOT pareidolia, This face as well as OTHERS I found all share consistencies with what is seen as The Cydonia Face. Pareidolia, would not be so consistent between each in what they all share consistencies with. You may want to attack it but using pareidolia as the excuse is NOT science nor is it even scientific. Evolution is also a lie yet people want to keep using that term to steer away from creationism. That is the number one reason why the psuedo scientific term of pareidolia, was made. The 2nd reason is because it is the policy driven NASA and government agenda. I speak about this in a book I am currently writing titled: THE FACES OF MARS: BEYOND MERE TRICKS OF LIGHT AND SHADOW! 

YOU PEOPLE CAN BELIEVE THE DECEPTION called pareidolia, but I not have to nor will I ever call it that, unless I seen proof of it actually being that. But it is NOT pareidolia. So we can just agree that we disagree there. ;-)

Also I like to state with no offence to you all, that none of you are space image experts, nor probably even know how to process NASA and other space imagery. I do. ;-) That is what counts.

Pareidolia, also stands only true regards to things that are not solid material in the sense of the word, but more correctly is attributed to wispy cloud formations etc. It was an ******* who also termed that term, Dr. Phil Plait! He also is no expert in space imagery, nor is also qualified to determine what things are seen on Mars. hre has No education at all that dealt with how Martian features would appear as. No colleges do! To simply believe it is pareidolia, is just as wishy washy as evolution. That also has never been proven, but is taught as fact. I will not continue to argue with pareidoliaists! As the future of the reality for the Faces of Mars will not and does not depend upon those who make such false unscientific claims. 

Alien origins your name speaks falsely. LOL! You said... "there as been no evidence put forth that these shapes are anything other than natural erosion of the surface of Mars."

Yes there has been, you and others just choose not to see it or have no desire to see it, because what counts is the image data, not beliefs of people. No evidence has been put forth that the faces of mars were created by natural erosion. So that statement is false and void of truth and reality of facts in what the data has to show. Also to mention that in multiple imagery, the features are seen and some better than others features can be seen that shows un-natural designing. 

NASA covers this up by policy only, as it is THEY who keep also claiming the Face of Mars, in Cydonia, is named THE FACE OF MARS!!! Their official name for the Face never changed, despite their official policy driven debunking. That is also a fact many wish to also keep ignoring. LOL!!

So to believe people who not want this to be real instead of what my own eyes and analytical prowess show me, would be detrimental to who we are as an intelligent species. None of you can say for sure that the Faces of Mars are not in fact what they appear to be. Sorry but it is the truth. The subject will NOT be steered for all time by the Pareidoliaists! 

Edited by MadMartian

1st off, you can claim pareidolia, that is the easy way to not Face the facts nor to study and use the data to really debunk this. It makes people feel more comfortable with thier place in the universe.

The fact is this is NOT pareidolia, This face as well as OTHERS I found all share consistencies with what is seen as The Cydonia Face. Pareidolia, would not be so consistent between each in what they all share consistencies with. You may want to attack it but using pareidolia as the excuse is NOT science nor is it even scientific. Evolution is also a lie yet people want to keep using that term to steer away from creationism. That is the number one reason why the psuedo scientific term of pareidolia, was made. The 2nd reason is because it is the policy driven NASA and government agenda. I speak about this in a book I am currently writing titled: THE FACES OF MARS: BEYOND MERE TRICKS OF LIGHT AND SHADOW! 

YOU PEOPLE CAN BELIEVE THE DECEPTION called pareidolia, but I not have to nor will I ever call it that, unless I seen proof of it actually being that. But it is NOT pareidolia. So we can just agree that we disagree there. ;-)

Also I like to state with no offence to you all, that none of you are space image experts, nor probably even know how to process NASA and other space imagery. I do. ;-) That is what counts.

Pareidolia, also stands only true regards to things that are not solid material in the sense of the word, but more correctly is attributed to wispy cloud formations etc. It was an ******* who also termed that term, Dr. Phil Plait! He also is no expert in space imagery, nor is also qualified to determine what things are seen on Mars. hre has No education at all that dealt with how Martian features would appear as. No colleges do! To simply believe it is pareidolia, is just as wishy washy as evolution. That also has never been proven, but is taught as fact. I will not continue to argue with pareidoliaists! As the future of the reality for the Faces of Mars will not and does not depend upon those who make such false unscientific claims. 

Alien origins your name speaks falsely. LOL! You said... "there as been no evidence put forth that these shapes are anything other than natural erosion of the surface of Mars."

Yes there has been, you and others just choose not to see it or have no desire to see it, because what counts is the image data, not beliefs of people. No evidence has been put forth that the faces of mars were created by natural erosion. So that statement is false and void of truth and reality of facts in what the data has to show. Also to mention that in multiple imagery, the features are seen and some better than others features can be seen that shows un-natural designing. 

NASA covers this up by policy only, as it is THEY who keep also claiming the Face of Mars, in Cydonia, is named THE FACE OF MARS!!! Their official name for the Face never changed, despite their official policy driven debunking. That is also a fact many wish to also keep ignoring. LOL!!

So to believe people who not want this to be real instead of what my own eyes and analytical prowess show me, would be detrimental to who we are as an intelligent species. None of you can say for sure that the Faces of Mars are not in fact what they appear to be. Sorry but it is the truth. The subject will NOT be steered for all time by the Pareidoliaists! 

Face on Mars, Cydonia. You are seriously claiming that this is not pareidolia when seeing the outcrop as a face?

Face-on-Mars_perspective2-410.jpg

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
Link to image: http://sci.esa.int/mars-express/40013-face-on-mars/
  • Like 6

Yeah,yeah it may very well be false..But dude its just a forum name its got no meaning to me other than I like it....And I am not going to change it becuase some one thinks its false or otherwise...But you have a nice day and good luck with the rock hunting on Mars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes I'm claiming that the sad excuse of non science being used to debunk the Face at Cydonia as being termed Pareidolia is fake let alone misleading.

The face also you use to base your claim is only one sided view with a deception being also applied. THE BUMP ON THE HEAD that those who want us to think the face is natural, wants us all to think and believe the lie of that bump that they use to help make the claim the Face aint real. LOL!

Be honest with yourself and all the rest of us and show us real images of the Face at Cydonia.  Not using HIT PIECE material. LOL.

If you have the need, I can provide all the multiple sources showing you all the images, to help show you that in all imagery taken, it is not only still there, but also shows over and over the visage of a face. 

Notice also again, by where you got that hit piece image, NASA themselves call it officially, THE FACE ON MARS! :-)

Here is a page for the Face at Cydonia only showing some of the multiple imagery taken of the Face at Cydonia. 

http://www.thefacesofmars.com/The_Face_Of_Cydonia.html

I can also provide you all with 12 MRO ctx imagery showing us the face and it still looks like a face in all of them. NASA however not gives them out to you all as it should look however. To continue the official deception. I process the raw image data myself and ohhhh so much clear details. So let's deal with only facts and real image data. That is all what really counts actually.

Also how come I cannot post images here that is NOT small?? 

2 minutes ago, MadMartian said:

Yes I'm claiming that the sad excuse of non science being used to debunk the Face at Cydonia as being termed Pareidolia is fake let alone misleading.

The face also you use to base your claim is only one sided view with a deception being also applied. THE BUMP ON THE HEAD that those who want us to think the face is natural, wants us all to think and believe the lie of that bump that they use to help make the claim the Face aint real. LOL!

Be honest with yourself and all the rest of us and show us real images of the Face at Cydonia.  Not using HIT PIECE material. LOL.

(1) If you have the need, I can provide all the multiple sources showing you all the images, to help show you that in all imagery taken, it is not only still there, but also shows over and over the visage of a face. 

Notice also again, by where you got that hit piece image, NASA themselves call it officially, THE FACE ON MARS! :-)

Here is a page for the Face at Cydonia only showing some of the multiple imagery taken of the Face at Cydonia. 

http://www.thefacesofmars.com/The_Face_Of_Cydonia.html

I can also provide you all with 12 MRO ctx imagery showing us the face and it still looks like a face in all of them. NASA however not gives them out to you all as it should look however. To continue the official deception. (2) I process the raw image data myself and ohhhh so much clear details. So let's deal with only facts and real image data. That is all what really counts actually.

(3) Also how come I cannot post images here that is NOT small?? 

(1) I have the need, so please go ahead. 

(2) How do you process the image data? I’d be interested to see a raw image vs processed?

(3) Because there’s a size limit...

I am an independent mars researcher for 20 years and also a space image analyst. I actually study the surface of Mars and not simply use what officials tell me to make my determinations. Especially when your all being officially lied to by those who officially call it THE FACE ON MARS! LOL!

Those who t]claim the face as natural certainly have not been there neither. Your point is moot. We have multiple sources of image data from multiple sources of mars missions. That is the ONLY THING WHICH COUNTS,... THE DATA!! Not official lies.

• Like 1

Well the file size limit sucks here and is stuck in the past. Please make a larger image file size capability more realistic to today's standards. Juss sayin...

Also, what is going on with this place, needing to reset my password each time to log in or post? Who is trying to stop me from partaking here?

Just now, MadMartian said:

Also, what is going on with this place, needing to reset my password each time to log in or post? Who is trying to stop me from partaking here?

Sounds like a problem on your end not ours. I don't have to do this.

• Like 3

Just now, XenoFish said:

Sounds like a problem on your end not ours. I don't have to do this.

Me neither.....

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 3

I not claimed YOU did it. I not know who did it. Hmmmm thanx at trying to remove anyone thinking it could be you I guess.

I just not seem to understand how it is on my end. It does this for each password I change it to also. So it aint my fault.

Whose would it be?

57 minutes ago, MadMartian said:

I am an independent mars researcher for 20 years and also a space image analyst.

Space image analyst? What is that and how does that work exactly? In other words, you are an image analyst?

I actually study the surface of Mars and not simply use what officials tell me to make my determinations.

No, neither do most of the posters with knowledge of Mars and image analysis.

Especially when your all being officially lied to by those who officially call it THE FACE ON MARS! LOL!

:unsure: Like Hoagland?

Those who t]claim the face as natural certainly have not been there neither. Your point is moot. We have multiple sources of image data from multiple sources of mars missions. That is the ONLY THING WHICH COUNTS,... THE DATA!! Not official lies.

Yes, the data. And said data shows a natural formation. Imaged in 3D in excruciating detail. Hoagland's fairy tale is long gone.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MadMartian said:

I not claimed YOU did it. I not know who did it. Hmmmm thanx at trying to remove anyone thinking it could be you I guess.

I just not seem to understand how it is on my end. It does this for each password I change it to also. So it aint my fault.

Whose would it be?

That is odd that you have to log in again and again. Never had that issue myself.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 3

Badaskov... You said... "Like Hoagland?"

You said that in reply to me saying it is being literally a FACT, that NASA officially lies about the face, yet they officially claim it as being the Face on Mars!

Now how does Hoagland's name come up with this statement to you? Seems to me the real issue you gave is NOT with the Face at Cydonia, but with Hoagland?

Hoagland was not the NASA officials themselves, who for many years now, title the Face at Cydonia as being THE FACE ON MARS!

Also regards to Hoagland? Do some research online, and see and figure out who I am and what I claim and call that *spam filter* Hoagland out for!! Your clueless to these subjects is obvious. Juss sayin....

That being said, Hoagland is therefore IRRELEVANT TO THE DISCUSSION ANY LONGER OF THE FACE LET ALONE,.. THE FACES OF MARS! I am NOT Hoagland and my own work speaks for itself as well as myself speaking what I claim about it. Based upon MY WORK AND RESEARCH. NOT HOAGLAND'S! LOL!! So out of touch of what the history is.... Do better than this. :-/

You also claim... " Yes, the data. And said data shows a natural formation. Imaged in 3D in excruciating detail. Hoagland's fairy tale is long gone. "

Again Badaskov? WTF is wrong with you? Again seems to me you have a problem with Hoagland... NOT THE DATA. THAT IS CALSO CALLED BIAS. BIAS AINT SCIENCE!

Also the 3d imagery does NOT show a natural formation, you just wanna se it as being natural and your ignoring the facts of the details itself, as well as.. THE COLORS! But most also not acknowledged the colors that surprised us and was NEVER RELEASED TO US BY TRICKY MICKY MALIN who provided it for the ESA HIT PIECE that used the FALSE 3D MODEL SHOWING THE FACE WITH A FALSE POINTED LUMP AT IT'S FOREHEAD THAT REALLY IS NOT EVEN THERE! That aint natural,.. that is distortion! That was man made and NOT a true representation of how the Face at Cydonia really looks.

I just got through writing about this in fact in the book I m currently writing as well, called: THE FACES OF MARS: BEYOND MERE TRICKS OF LIGHT AND SHADOW. You think you hate Hoagland? Wait till ya see what I gotta say and show using only the image data to compare the facts, which is science! ;-)

this is not about Hoagland, as I said Hoagland is exposed as a liar and fraud and also is irrelevant to the continued discussion for the Face, let alone THE FACES OF MARS which I do, can, and will show and reveal The Face at Cydonia is not even lonely, let alone being alone. LOL!!! Hoagland will never admit to, nor will acknowledge the faces of Mars that he himself still has of secret intelligence image data showing other Faces of Mars. WHY WOULD HE KEEP THESE SECRET? Well many possibilities.. Ya must read tween the lines to SEE His Code Down Through Time, to see the UN-OFFICIAL TRUTH OF DISCLOSURE FOR THE FACES OF MARS! But he will NEVER ADMIT IT TO YOU ALL! ;-) officially that is.... Until it is safe to be seen. ;-)

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Space image analyst? What is that and how does that work exactly? In other words, you are an image analyst?

No, neither do most of the posters with knowledge of Mars and image analysis.

:unsure: Like Hoagland?

Yes, the data. And said data shows a natural formation. Imaged in 3D in excruciating detail. Hoagland's fairy tale is long gone.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Glad you brought Hoagland up..I was going to but decided against it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Glad you brought Hoagland up..I was going to but decided against it.

How can one not bring up Hoagland in the context of Mars, Cydonia and the face on Mars? It would almost be rude not to do so B)

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 2
  • Haha 1