Jump to content
Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
MadMartian

The Most Intriguing Human-Like Face Of Mars

119 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

badeskov
1 hour ago, danydandan said:

I do not know if anyone else senses this, but I think this thread is an attempt to get people to visit his website, and to provide some publicity for the book the OP has claimed to be writing on the subject. 

Ah yes, yes, It is not his first time around UM and it essentially yielded the same sad and embarrassing outcome.

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

The website is farcical, and is clearly trying to debunk one conspiracy theory with another. I also truly think no one really cares about the face on mars, its clear to see that Pareidolia is causing people to see human faces in inanimate objects. Its like the man on moon or the rabbit on the moon. 

Oh yes. 

Cheers,
Badeskov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
MadMartian

Gaden, for the sake of discussion and using correct facts. The image you use as reference calling it a high rez image was actually an mage provided by MSSS to ESA for the Face of Mars HIT PIECE that came along with the images release in 2006 by ESA. That also was not the only image given in that release. Yes the MSSS image shown and used,  it is a high rez image release for that time especially. The image was used on a 3-d topographic model which was skewed on the forehead beyond it's real proportion and changed it's shape. That was what was given to ESA for their comparative collobarative release in 2006, with their images as well, that does NOT show what the 3-d perspective model shows. WHY? ;-)

Face_on_Mars_in_Cydonia_region_large.jpg

Link: http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Space_Science/Mars_Express/Cydonia_-_the_face_on_Mars

HominidSideAngleFaceSmall.png

Notice here is also the image you use as reference:

Face_on_Mars_in_Cydonia_region_perspecti

link: http://sci.esa.int/mars-express/40013-face-on-mars/

link: https://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Space_Science/Mars_Express/Cydonia_-_the_face_on_Mars

Notice the bumpy horn? That was added by malin space science systems. This image they used is also Mars Global Surveyor image number: E03-00824

You can see this image here that was released by MSSS May 2001:

link: https://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mgs/msss/camera/images/moc_5_24_01/face/index.html

face_E03-00824_proc.png

Here is the ESA video which was made for the manipulated 3-d image view from NASA and MSSS.

Now that these are shown as official releases, pics and even a video that show what MSSS povided was falsified image data manipulation and playing it as factual to the public. Notice also it was NOT ESA's image data used to make the video neither!

However the image release given to us all of the MSSS image used of E03-00824 FOR THE HIT PIECE and which was exclusively used to make the video, there is more controversy about the image of E03-00824, than what anyone wanted to focus on, which again, was the false lumpy bump at the face's forehead. It is obvious what controversy that would be also added to this situation that is applied that no one questions. But I aint saying nothing here now about it. It should be obvious. Can anyone of you tell what that may be? ;-)

Also as good the resolution is to E03-00824, it is NOT better than what MRO PROVIDED US WITH, in imagery I have shown also in this thread.

So one must seriously wonder in the least, why MSSS had the permissions to over ride ESA's image data and findings to make a video for theirs, but instead focused on Malin's instead! The manipulated high rez image. Policy and Control is the only answer why that happened! Yes, even amongst another nations space mission, because it was collobarative mission with NASA involvement and NASA policy in charge of it especially in how the data gets relayed and manipulated to the public. If you think NASA/MSSS image is valid? Then your to assume the ESA image data is fake? because in comparative analysis, it is easy to see they not look the same at all. ESA's image data NOT shows a deliberate bump placed on the head of the Face. LOL. What disdain MSSS has for the Face at Cydonia!! LOL!!!

 NuthaAngleHominidSide1.png

NuthaAngleFelineSide1.png

It seems obvious to me that ESA wanted to NOT manipulate their image data and the way they show us this is by giving us the comparative perspetive 3-d views using their image data, and the obvious can be seen, THEY AINT THE SAME thus one of them, ESA, OR MSSS, HAS FALSIFIED IMAGE DATA!! WHICH ONE IS RESPONSIBLE? LOL! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
22 hours ago, MadMartian said:

Here is another image released by ESA on the same release page you got the one you reference. NOTICE no bumped up forehead.

NuthaAngleHominidSide1.png

NuthaAngleFelineSide1.pngT

BS. The ESA does not release/publish images marked with "MARS REVEALER".

Edited by toast
1 spare L left now
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan
32 minutes ago, MadMartian said:

Gaden, for the sake of discussion and using correct facts. The image you use as reference calling it a high rez image was actually an mage provided by MSSS to ESA for the Face of Mars HIT PIECE that came along with the images release in 2006 by ESA. That also was not the only image given in that release. Yes the MSSS image shown and used,  it is a high rez image release for that time especially. The image was used on a 3-d topographic model which was skewed on the forehead beyond it's real proportion and changed it's shape. That was what was given to ESA for their comparative collobarative release in 2006, with their images as well, that does NOT show what the 3-d perspective model shows. WHY? ;-)

Face_on_Mars_in_Cydonia_region_large.jpg

Link: http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Space_Science/Mars_Express/Cydonia_-_the_face_on_Mars

HominidSideAngleFaceSmall.png

Notice here is also the image you use as reference:

Face_on_Mars_in_Cydonia_region_perspecti

link: http://sci.esa.int/mars-express/40013-face-on-mars/

link: https://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Space_Science/Mars_Express/Cydonia_-_the_face_on_Mars

Notice the bumpy horn? That was added by malin space science systems. This image they used is also Mars Global Surveyor image number: E03-00824

You can see this image here that was released by MSSS May 2001:

link: https://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mgs/msss/camera/images/moc_5_24_01/face/index.html

face_E03-00824_proc.png

Here is the ESA video which was made for the manipulated 3-d image view from NASA and MSSS.

Now that these are shown as official releases, pics and even a video that show what MSSS povided was falsified image data manipulation and playing it as factual to the public. Notice also it was NOT ESA's image data used to make the video neither!

However the image release given to us all of the MSSS image used of E03-00824 FOR THE HIT PIECE and which was exclusively used to make the video, there is more controversy about the image of E03-00824, than what anyone wanted to focus on, which again, was the false lumpy bump at the face's forehead. It is obvious what controversy that would be also added to this situation that is applied that no one questions. But I aint saying nothing here now about it. It should be obvious. Can anyone of you tell what that may be? ;-)

Also as good the resolution is to E03-00824, it is NOT better than what MRO PROVIDED US WITH, in imagery I have shown also in this thread.

So one must seriously wonder in the least, why MSSS had the permissions to over ride ESA's image data and findings to make a video for theirs, but instead focused on Malin's instead! The manipulated high rez image. Policy and Control is the only answer why that happened! Yes, even amongst another nations space mission, because it was collobarative mission with NASA involvement and NASA policy in charge of it especially in how the data gets relayed and manipulated to the public. If you think NASA/MSSS image is valid? Then your to assume the ESA image data is fake? because in comparative analysis, it is easy to see they not look the same at all. ESA's image data NOT shows a deliberate bump placed on the head of the Face. LOL. What disdain MSSS has for the Face at Cydonia!! LOL!!!

 NuthaAngleHominidSide1.png

NuthaAngleFelineSide1.png

It seems obvious to me that ESA wanted to NOT manipulate their image data and the way they show us this is by giving us the comparative perspetive 3-d views using their image data, and the obvious can be seen, THEY AINT THE SAME thus one of them, ESA, OR MSSS, HAS FALSIFIED IMAGE DATA!! WHICH ONE IS RESPONSIBLE? LOL! 

So you think the fact that upgraded photographic technology was used since 1976 has anything to do with the slight differences in the images?

The difference is pixels per metre in each picture is astonishing. It obvious when you look at the pictures from Viking 1 to the picture taken in 2001 by MGS. Viking one has something like 50metres per pixels and MSG in 2001 had 1.47 which do you think offers a better ratio? The more pixels the better the resolution. So would you not disgard the original pictures for more current better ones?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trelane

Oh dear. Another discussion about the trickery of the human mind and geologic formations?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
3 hours ago, MadMartian said:

Many say this all not looks natural. 

CydoniaFaceESA_MGS_ColorperspectiveMix.p

ok.. here is ESA's releases...

3d3_cydonia.jpg

 

3d4_cydonia.jpg

ESA RELEASE LINK: http://www.dlr.de/mars-express/en/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-4547/421_read-4790/

 

I disagree with your evaluation it looks very natural. 

Edited by psyche101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadMartian

In fact did youz know that there are SECRET IMAGES OF MARS showing OTHER FACES OF MARS?? 

Guess who also is behind that conspiracy FACTS? LOL.

You think youz know everything there is to know in the hows and whys of who is who and what not, then only to see and find out many years later, YOU ALL NOW REALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO USE AGAINST the person you all hate. ;-)

Many may be surprised and yet lol,.. Maybe not so surprised because someone in time, definitely wanted us all to see and to know this. AND TO DEMAND ANSWERS about it.

Juss sayin... The possibilities are endless as DISCLOSURE COMES FORTH,... IN THE MARTIAN REVELATION! ;-)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101

I'm just not seeing what your claiming is there. The proof you have provided does not offer any indication of outside influence. Despite your claims, the photos look like natural occurences. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan

He has yet to address how the upgraded technology to take the pictures provide a better pixel per metre ratio and thus offering more information in more recent images.

In this case your magnifying two different images with different resolutions and expecting to see the same results.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaden
19 hours ago, MadMartian said:

Gaden, for the sake of discussion and using correct facts. The image you use as reference calling it a high rez image was actually an mage provided by MSSS to ESA for the Face of Mars HIT PIECE that came along with the images release in 2006 by ESA. ...

 I understand completely. In order to retain any credibility at all in your mind, you have to try and discredit the new HIGH RESOLUTION images which prove you wrong. The older images do not show the detail and , therefore, make it easier to claim that they show what you want them to show. Yelling and throwing LOL's around indiscriminately serve no purpose other than lowering a readers' readiness to take tour claims seriously. Claiming Hoagland as your demigod further diminishes it. Then, when you add in the tired old ruse of claiming conspiracy, your claim's validity reaches zero.   

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaden

HMM.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
badeskov
20 hours ago, MadMartian said:

In fact did youz know that there are SECRET IMAGES OF MARS showing OTHER FACES OF MARS?? 

Guess who also is behind that conspiracy FACTS? LOL.

You think youz know everything there is to know in the hows and whys of who is who and what not, then only to see and find out many years later, YOU ALL NOW REALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO USE AGAINST the person you all hate. ;-)

Many may be surprised and yet lol,.. Maybe not so surprised because someone in time, definitely wanted us all to see and to know this. AND TO DEMAND ANSWERS about it.

Juss sayin... The possibilities are endless as DISCLOSURE COMES FORTH,... IN THE MARTIAN REVELATION! ;-)

 

I am going to be so rude as to ask you again:

In your own words, what are Hoagloand’s achievements that you alleged to?. Please do answer this simple question, it is essentially your premise of this fairy tale. 

I do know the answer, which is absolutely none. But, please, do educate me if you happen to know otherwise. 

Cheers,
Badeskov

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AstralHorus

 

3 hours ago, Gaden said:

HMM.jpg

after watching 10 seconds of one of the videos, this image says so much.

Edited by AstralHorus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
21 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

 

after watching 10 seconds of one of the videos, this image says so much.

Thanks for sharing, although I can't imagine people are very surprised.

339059_276719229095557_1579820924_o.jpg

--Jaylemurph

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AstralHorus

Idk why I am either, guess I'm bored before bed for work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma_Acid
On 17/04/2018 at 11:03 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I allways find it amusing when people are using images from NASA to prove that NASA is part of a cover-up. If they were doing a cover-up wouldn't it be easier simply not to publish those images ?

They never seem to get the inherent contradiction in that.

Well that's part of the problem with these all-encompassing conspiracy theories; they are way more complicated than they need to be. If NASA is trying to cover up Mars artifacts, why are they even admitting to being there in the first place?

An extreme version of this is the Flat Earthers claiming that the moon isn't real. Well, then why would whoever is perpetrating the conspiracy even bother having a moon in the first place, let alone make it do all the crazy-complicated things that our moon does?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma_Acid
On 18/04/2018 at 1:20 AM, MadMartian said:

Many say this all not looks natural. 

That's because that's how the human brain works.

A minority of people thinking that something looks like something else is not evidence for it being so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky

election%252C+politics%252C+Nellis+AFB%2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • Not A Rockstar