Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing my own death

Kim1998

I have been seeing myself die and various different ways while I’m awake everyday. It does not matter where I am or what I am doing i just see it one minute it’s there and then the next it’s not. It doesn’t last long. I see myself driving off the road and slamming into a tree being able to feel, hear and smell everything and then there other ways like being impaled or drowning or suffocating or burning alive and many others everyday at least 10 times a day someone help me to interpret this please. It’s just eating at me I don’t know what it means.

Anxiety. I would talk to a professional rather than ask in here. :tu:

• Like 4

Yep, anxiety. When mine was still very bad I had fantasies about random cars skidding off the road and mowing me down or parts of walls or ceilings collapsing and crushing me.

As Piney suggested I'd go talk to a professional. Many places offer free or cheap mental consultation and counseling. Thankfully there's a lot that can be done about anxiety from mental exercises to medication.

• Like 1

Sounds like anxiety, there is also a name for the sudden urge to crash your car etc although you would never do it. Please talk to a professional, seeing this must not be a nice experience :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^^What they say, all I can add is this. The main thing to know is that it is a normal thing which many of us can relate to. It does not mean you are wrong somehow just that anxiety is out of bounds right now is all, by the sounds of it, which a professional can confirm for you if true. 

You aren't crazy, just stressed if you are like me when this creeps up on me. Be your own best friend and take care of yourself first for a while and get this checked.

I wish you well.

Edited by Not A Rockstar
left a word out, as usual
  • Like 2