Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

'Apocalyptic' sounds recorded in Hawaii

32 posts in this topic

flabbins

It is just this guy..

• Haha 2

Nnicolette

Does this mean that it's judgement day? I do find a great deal of significance in the bible as people must have felt the message was important enough to keep around... now isn't it interesting that this part is in it?

I'mConvinced
1 hour ago, NicoletteS said:

Does this mean that it's judgement day? I do find a great deal of significance in the bible as people must have felt the message was important enough to keep around... now isn't it interesting that this part is in it?

Hi,

Which verse in the bible mentions a noise in the Hawaiian mountains as a harbinger of Judgement Day please?

• Like 6

morphiouse1

sounds just like a digger bucket being scraped across the concrete. just like when i am at work.

WoIverine
5 hours ago, I'mConvinced said:

Hi,

Which verse in the bible mentions a noise in the Hawaiian mountains as a harbinger of Judgement Day please?

The shofar like sounds, (if that's what it's supposed to be) reminds of some of the verses in Revelation 12, 7-9.

Edited by WoIverine

bison

I find no reference to sounds in Revelation Ch.12, verses 7-9. War in heaven is the theme, but is that supposed to produce sounds that give the impression of two heavy pieces of metal grating against each other, or metal against stone.? I suspect some sort of machinery working, at some distance, since the sound has a echo-like or reverberant quality to it. Perhaps some work going on at a quarry or construction site? 

WoIverine
17 minutes ago, bison said:

I find no reference to sounds in Revelation Ch.12, verses 7-9. War in heaven is the theme, but is that supposed to produce sounds that give the impression of two heavy pieces of metal grating against each other, or metal against stone.? I suspect some sort of machinery working, at some distance, since the sound has a echo-like or reverberant quality to it. Perhaps some work going on at a quarry or construction site? 

All throughout the Bible there's verses mentioning trumpet sounds prior to, and during battles.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Trumpets-For-Battle

Who knows though, it's an interesting phenomena, seems to have been going on in various places for a while now.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

cyclopes500

Perhaps we're about to have a nuclear war with Putin?

Krater
17 hours ago, NicoletteS said:

No. To everything you said.

• Like 1

Hammerclaw

Just Jadawin visiting Red Orc.

GlitterRose

I wonder which movie they're from this time. 

War of the Worlds and Red State are old hat at this point.

Nnicolette
On 4/12/2018 at 7:47 AM, I'mConvinced said:

Hi,

I didn't say anything about mountains in Hawaii I was referring to the trumpets sounding when the seals are broken which is the sign of something. I'm not going to look up which verse tbh because I don't care but I'm sure Google will work for you if you want to know.

I'mConvinced
6 hours ago, NicoletteS said:

I was referring to the trumpets sounding when the seals are broken which is the sign of something.

Ah I see, thanks.  To put people's minds at rest, this definitely isn't that.

Orphalesion
On 4/12/2018 at 10:22 PM, WoIverine said:

All throughout the Bible there's verses mentioning trumpet sounds prior to, and during battles.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Trumpets-For-Battle

Who knows though, it's an interesting phenomena, seems to have been going on in various places for a while now.

The trumpet sounds are very specific in number and after each one a very specific event is supposed to take place. There's also some very noticeable stuff still has to happen before the angels get to have their trumpet solos as well.

Here's an incomplete checklist:

1. Has a quarter of the world population just been killed off? Y/N
2.Have Ireland, Manhattan and New Zealand sunk under the waves or otherwise been removed from their usual place? Y/N
3.Have Mt. Everest, Mount Blanc and the Kilimanjaro collapsed or otherwise been removed from their usual place? Y/N
4.Did we all just spend the weekend hiding in caves from divine wrath? Y/N

If any of these can be answered with "no" then it's not time for the trumpets yet, let alone Mike casting down the devil.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not A Rockstar

I am dubious about this whole thing, but do wonder if there are geological causes for this sort of thing possible? I remember before the big earthquake in China they filmed a lot of lights in the sky and I read later this was thought to be natural just prior to such a huge earthquake. (not the ufo effect some thought). Is there a natural source for a sound that is loud, odd and seems to come from everywhere that the Earth can cause?

Dr.Brian

Strangely enough the same exact sounds played at a slightly different speed showed up on the Internet back in 2014. (In other words, this latest video is the same made up stuff as before)

Edited by Dr.Brian
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

qxcontinuum
35 minutes ago, Dr.Brian said:

Strangely enough the same exact sounds played at a slightly different speed showed up on the Internet back in 2014. (In other words, this latest video is the same made up stuff as before)

It's not made up. These sounds have been in news and scientists all over the world have studied them to determine the cause. Some suppositions are; earth's magnetic core, tectonic plates, telephony waves impedance charge ...

• Like 1

MissJatti

Doesn't sound like a trumpet to me, sounds more like a screaming tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Park to me

stereologist

These sound  in the sky videos have been posted for a decade. They all turn out to be hoaxes. Some strange sounds are actually reported but they have turned out to be construction and other sources of sound.

aylaadda

My husband and I awoke one morning to extremely loud trumpets and strange "music" we looked at each other and he says is it the end of the world. I said that was my exact thought. Turned out it was the train across the street moving at a snails pace. I've lived here a few years and the train goes by several times a day but it has never sounded so weird. :P

Edited by aylaadda
Didn't post everything I dang typed

aylaadda

Ps the train sounded just like these videos being posted. Next time they are doing maintenance or crawling I'll make a video to show ya what I'm talking about. It's only done it one time since I've been here but eventually 

Seti42

My money is on tectonic activity, or a hoax. I'm also willing to bet this same video footage will show up slightly altered on YouTube at some point claiming to to be footage of an Orb (that lens flare).

• Like 1

Jodie.Lynne
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:23 PM, qxcontinuum said:

It's not made up. These sounds have been in news and scientists all over the world have studied them to determine the cause. Some suppositions are; earth's magnetic core, tectonic plates, telephony waves impedance charge ...

Cite your sources please for "Scientists around the world....."

cyclopes500

Its not from the film The War of The Worlds is it? The modern version. I have heard a noise like it before. It was a heavy Goods train moving very slowly on a cold day.