Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
rashore

Spook Wants a Coroner

6 posts in this topic

rashore

While I have run across plenty of stories of haunted morgues, police stations, and dissection rooms, this particular tale, from New York’s Criminal Courts Building, is laid in quite an unusual venue: a “suicide museum,” or “suicide poison closet,” where samples of poisons from suicide cases were kept.  It is an intriguing puzzle. Who is the mysterious apparition? Is she a ghost or a flesh-and-blood madwoman?

http://hauntedohiobooks.com/news/ghosts-news/spook-wants-coroner/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not A Rockstar

I love these old long running ghost stories related to older civic buildings. They keep history alive. One of my favorite ghost hunter shows (I think it was GH) was one on which this old police station was supposedly haunted by a cop who died. The history and old anecdotes about the past there were fun to hear about. 

History is sometimes too much about the big events, and I enjoy the small things told about people long gone which are remembered in diaries or by old folks who remember them. 

• Like 1

Matt221
1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I love these old long running ghost stories related to older civic buildings. They keep history alive. One of my favorite ghost hunter shows (I think it was GH) was one on which this old police station was supposedly haunted by a cop who died. The history and old anecdotes about the past there were fun to hear about. 

History is sometimes too much about the big events, and I enjoy the small things told about people long gone which are remembered in diaries or by old folks who remember them. 

My favourite books and tv program are local history I always think how important whatever the subject to the people at the time .... if that makes sense

• Like 1

I'mConvinced

Fascinating, thanks. What a strange encounter with the girl.

As for the ghost, well if it's there every night and clear to see then someone please just record it? Couple of different cameras, simtaneous recording, different angles, audio sources...worth millions to them and priceless knowledge for mankind! 

Or maybe it's just mice? :P

• Haha 1

papageorge1

Well, suicides, murders, poisonings, morgues, etc.. Doesn't shock me something paranormal would get attracted.

Kota
Posted (edited)

If you’d see a ghost anywhere, it’d be attatched to something like this. Really interesting article 

Edited by Kota