Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I unsuppress My gift?

EmpathNoob

I’m an extreme Empth. I just learned this term but it fits perfectly! My mood is changed by the people around me and I take on their characteristics like my own. I’ve never been able to understand why this happens to me until my mom found this. I can feel energy’s of a room or house or a person. And I always know someone’s true character or meaning in the stuff they say. Even through texting I can feel someone’s emotional vibrations. As long as I could remember I could also see spirits, demons, ghosts, and more than you could imagine. I could sense them around me or interact with them. When I became pregnant at 16 I suppressed this side of myself for fear that it would control my life. My son who is now 5 also has this gift of sight. He can see spirits and demons and he can also hear them. I want to unsurpress my gift so that I may help him but I don’t know how. If anyone can help me or give me tips to bring that side of me back I’d appreciate it. My empath is still turned on and I’m working on controlling it but I would like my sight back as well. 

• Like 2

Empathy is a normal cognitive function. Perhaps you are just an emotionally sensitive person (not psychic).

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Empathy is a normal cognitive function. Perhaps you are just an emotionally sensitive person (not psychic).

There is a big difference between having empathy and being an Empath. I think you should do research. Also that had nothing to do with my ability to see spirits etc. if you read further. 

2 minutes ago, EmpathNoob said:

There is a big difference between having empathy and being an Empath. I think you should do research. Also that had nothing to do with my ability to see spirits etc. if you read further. 

I have and I've given you my honest answer. I see you're only wanting those who will confirm your beliefs. Good luck.

• Like 1

I always recommend contacting a so-called Spiritualist 'Church' if you have a local one, but don't go to a Christian Spiritualist Church, because they are misleading and indoctrinating.

Tell someone at the church about your situation, and ask if they run an 'open circle', an 'awareness circle', or a 'development circle', and they should be able to point you to the right group.

14 hours ago, EmpathNoob said:

I’m an extreme Empth. I just learned this term but it fits perfectly! My mood is changed by the people around me and I take on their characteristics like my own. I’ve never been able to understand why this happens to me until my mom found this. I can feel energy’s of a room or house or a person. And I always know someone’s true character or meaning in the stuff they say. Even through texting I can feel someone’s emotional vibrations. As long as I could remember I could also see spirits, demons, ghosts, and more than you could imagine. I could sense them around me or interact with them. When I became pregnant at 16 I suppressed this side of myself for fear that it would control my life. My son who is now 5 also has this gift of sight. He can see spirits and demons and he can also hear them. I want to unsurpress my gift so that I may help him but I don’t know how. If anyone can help me or give me tips to bring that side of me back I’d appreciate it. My empath is still turned on and I’m working on controlling it but I would like my sight back as well. 

Hello,

I would say that you are more than an empath. You have the ability to share experiences with others which gives you those insights you speak about. That is a telepathic trait. Not every empath has that experience.

Seeing spirits and other interdimensional energies can be disturbing. Do what you can to support your son's experiences with this. I am not sure you can easily get your sight back for being visually telepathic, Some of those I do telepathy sessions with can visually see my energies. Most can not. However I do know telepathy can be refined beyond the stage of just knowing things. There are layers and layers of telepathic awakening. Interacting with spirits is one thing. Doing the same with your own higher self is the primary thing I would encourage. It would also be nice to build a telepathic bond with your son. I suspect he would appreciate that quite a bit.

I hope that these insights and suggestion about your higher self(spirit self) resonates with you.

John

Edited by John from Lowell

14 hours ago, EmpathNoob said:

You need to find your inner peace.