Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts and Science: My Theory

hunter0fall95

my theory  

7 members have voted

1. 1. what is you personal opinion could i be right or is this another scientific debate in the making?

• quite possibly
    • not likely

1 hour ago, xxxdemonxxx said:

Totally understand you, and even agree. But my main point is it won't be enough to deter believers, not even a little. Such as the hallucination concept. Some also believe that ghosts interact with people through dreams and such. There are just too many elements of 'believing' for any one experiment to change minds because the varying beliefs and diversity of theories, pertaining to spirits.

I'm not sure if i buy into the whole spirit thing and i'm not religious. As a matter of fact, i believe the universe needs no God or spirit to exist. But i do love a good ghost story and the stories that are 'alleged' to be true are far more appealing than your typical spook tale on Halloween. Cheers.

I definitely agree that the believers are not going to accept that their ideas are not happening. The problem is how to connect the spirit world with ours since there appears no way to do that. As you point out there are probably more different beliefs about ghosts than there are people.

I enjoy ghost stories as much as anyone, but I see little to no chance for ghosts to exist.

• Like 1