Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Comey book: Trump a mafia boss

Unusual Tournament

5 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Perhaps its my faulty memory but didn't the dossier start life at the behest of Republicans?

Not the dossier itself, but the investigation by Fusion into Trump was started by a Republican news site owner as opposition research before the Republican primary. HRC employed them after Trump won that primary.

• Thanks 1

Just to point out, during the election cycle there were many so called 'Never Trump Republicans'. It's not just an issue of what political party one is registered as. For example, the Bush family was (probably still is) very much anti-Trump. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

Perhaps its my faulty memory but didn't the dossier start life at the behest of Republicans?

Would you please clarify this I can't understand you.

On 4/19/2018 at 5:09 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

I reckon  that's all part of his plan, to make people underestimate him and think they can pull his strings in any direction they want, until he undermines them through making them think he was going along with them before suddenly turning it round so that they're the ones that look foolish. Obama was suave but essentially simple, desperate for everyone to love him, but America's Donald seems to actively cultivate people to rise up in fury against him, thereby making them look strident, petty and foolish. 

In other words ...President Donald Trump more so brings out  their true nature... their true colors... as oppose to Barry Hussein Obama who was only  serving  to take down  the nation in a sort of in your face low key way...You call it suave?  Ask Iran who's suave... Barry Hussein Obama  or President Donald Trump.... could it be that  you see Sherlock Comey as suave too? I think it's unlikely but it's possible.

34 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Would you please clarify this I can't understand you.

It was faulty memory to an extent - see EMM's response at #76 which clears it up.

8 hours ago, RAyMO said:

It was faulty memory to an extent - see EMM's response at #76 which clears it up.

No...I still can not understand this,seriously what are you saying?

10 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

but didn't the dossier start life at the behest of Republicans?

eta

it's reads EMM said it  only because I quoted you on his post ...but you said that not EMM. 

Edited by Ellapennella

9 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

No...I still can not understand this,seriously what are you saying?

I was asking if the dossier started out being funded by Republicans.

EMM cleared that up for me.

33 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

What do you make of  Comey's book?

You’d think given a lucrative book contract and free rein to write the tale of his tumultuous four months with the Trump administration, former FBI Director James Comey would use A Higher Loyalty: Truth Lies And Leadership to drop some bombs. Instead, he drops 24 gallons of milk.

A Higher Loyalty is half folksy ethics lessons learned from folks like Harry Howell, a quarter apologies to everyone and no one for the handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the potential role it played in the 2016 presidential election, and, finally, a merciful quarter dunking on Donald Trump.

The first half is part autobiography and part meditation on “ethical leadership.” You step through all of Comey’s life, from the grocery store job and 

https://www.avclub.com/the-most-shocking-thing-about-james-comeys-book-is-how-1825408357

Edited by Ellapennella

9 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Oh... so you were saying that it was first funded by republicans. If that is true wouldn't that make them not really republicans but rino's?

17 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

What do make of  Comey's book?

I have not read it. Probably never will.

If the excerpts are the highlights then it is pretty light weight. Nothing really new imo

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

I have not read it. Probably never will.

If the excerpts are the highlights then it is pretty light weight. Nothing really new imo

I somehow skipped over the word "you"...in asking you what do you make of the book... 

Nothing new is right...same old lies nothing new coming out of his mouth.

eta

suppose those lies are light weight compared to the truth that there never was any collusion between  our President Trump & Russia.That was a real horrible thing to lie about.

Edited by Ellapennella

On 4/19/2018 at 7:10 AM, Farmer77 said:

It could potentially tip off anyone mentioned in the memos not just that they are a person of interest but how and why they are a person of interest.

48 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Oh... so you were saying that it was first funded by republicans. If that is true wouldn't that make them not really republicans but rino's?

You should probably just read my reply more carefully. It's fairly simple. 

And he wasn't 'saying', he was 'asking'.

11 hours ago, Lilly said:

Just to point out, during the election cycle there were many so called 'Never Trump Republicans'. It's not just an issue of what political party one is registered as. For example, the Bush family was (probably still is) very much anti-Trump. 

Why were they   promoting "Never Trump"?

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You should probably just read my reply more carefully. It's fairly simple. 

And he wasn't 'saying', he was 'asking'.

Is that what it was? it was solely  a question? 

As for you I wanted to know from him what he was saying when he said this 

but didn't the dossier start life at the behest of Republicans?

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Is that what it was? it was solely  a question? 

As for you I wanted to know from him what he was saying when he said this 

I explained it in my reply. It's simple. Read the reply. I suggest extra carefully since you seem to be having quite a bit of trouble understanding it.

5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Why were they   promoting "Never Trump"?

I’m not sure, I just remember the Bush family didn’t like the idea of  Trump becoming the Republican nominee one iota.

5 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I explained it in my reply. It's simple. Read the reply. I suggest extra carefully since you seem to be having quite a bit of trouble understanding it.

You get that we've been past this, it's been resolved, without your input. I get what he was saying.

*this

Edited by Ellapennella

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

You get that we've been past, it's been resolved, without your input. I get what he was saying.

Fair enough, but you kept asking questions, which gives the impression that you didn't understand.

16 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I’m not sure, I just remember the Bush family didn’t like the idea of  Trump becoming the Republican nominee one iota.

I thought it was over the TPP deals. Things like that. 

eta

And the U.S-China trade . It seemed like everyone including Rand Paul was against Trump on that. 

That's when I realized how dirty they all really are that started the " Never Trump " movement among themselves.

Edited by Ellapennella

5 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Fair enough, but you kept asking questions, which gives the impression that you didn't understand.

You're correct I ask questions. I answer questions too. 

eta

I didn't ask you a question about it. I asked him.

Edited by Ellapennella